Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Chan Kaylore's Content

There have been 86 items by Chan Kaylore (Search limited from 25-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#17377 Personal Ideya?

Posted by Chan Kaylore on 18 September 2007 - 07:33 AM in Poll Area

I'm sticking with Hope for this one. Short and sweet answer :(

#16990 Reala's new design?

Posted by Chan Kaylore on 15 September 2007 - 06:41 AM in Poll Area

I'm liking his upgrade a lot, particularly the armour additions; makes him have more of a warrior feel to him. Though the samurai connotations it brings up are an interesting mix - like he's sort of taken a mixture of all these different warriors from all these different dreams. And added feathers.

#16677 New trailer tonight

Posted by Chan Kaylore on 13 September 2007 - 11:24 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Hopefully this works for everyone...

Don't have an IGN Insider subscription myself, but I found that if I just shove the link into the address bar, it throws up the download dialog box (for IE at least). It's a tad huge (around 62mb!), but here's the .wmv link:

http://streamingmovies.ign.com/wii/article...wmvhighwide.wmv

Aaaand the QuickTime link (bit bigger, about 74mb):

http://streamingmovies.ign.com/wii/article..._qthighwide.mov

#16642 New trailer tonight

Posted by Chan Kaylore on 13 September 2007 - 08:34 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Whoa, hold the phone.

At about 2:30 where Helen in walking with her friends eating icecream, is that not Claris with her? Or at least a scary lookalike?

Hmm, in regards to the 'world hub' they plan on using for the levels, I like how they symbolise each of the worlds with a little stained glass window. Very schmick (this is just before our very massive and impressive desert level, fyi).

Also, it seems that Reala has decked himself out in some serious Wizeman pimping attire (the designs on his armour kind of look like hands...somewhat creepy). And OH YEAH, it's Wizeman in the background!

PS: Quick note, NiGHTS' big fouffy eyelashes of doom are here to stay (especially when compared to this, which is relatively the same angle).

#15659 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Chan Kaylore on 06 September 2007 - 09:26 AM in Community Corner

Penny Arcade's current podcast. Cracks me up every time.

#15175 A Suicidal Thought

Posted by Chan Kaylore on 04 September 2007 - 10:11 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I vouch for torso sucking powers a la Archie.

Either that or he disappears and pops back into existance for the hell of it (because, y'know, we'd all do it to if we had the ability: Hey Rocky! Watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat!).

#14582 Japanese JoD site is up!

Posted by Chan Kaylore on 01 September 2007 - 05:22 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I'm sorry, but every time I see the pic of NiGHTS and William standing there, I can only hear a quote from the PiD going through my head:

Elliot: Don't be silly little dude! NiGHTS is our friend! Right NiGHTS?
NiGHTS: Why yes... *plotting their horrible demise*

On another note, I pretty much have the site open all the time, just chugging away in the background because the music is so delicious. I think there's a major influx of people stealing the mp3 Jof posted, since Megaupload freaks out and tells me to wait another 2 hours every time I try to snag it :lol: Ah well, next time.

#11023 Reala's Voice Actor

Posted by Chan Kaylore on 12 August 2007 - 11:28 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Hmm...I'm going to throw my two cents in and vouch for Chris Latta (if the fellow was still alive, nuts). He used to play Starscream in the old Transformers G1 series; seems like he'd have the needed screechy/raspiness to his voice that Reala would need.

#9593 Even More Journey of Dreams Screens/+TRAILER&GAMEPLAY!

Posted by Chan Kaylore on 11 July 2007 - 02:21 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Holy effing A, this looks brilliant! I always pick the best times to be AWAY. And AAAAAAHHHH NEW MINIONS <3<3<3 And huge levels! AND SPARKLIES. I want to blow a gasket over these videos now.

I still find it hard to believe that after all this time we're finally getting a real sequel here. Heck, even when watching the videos, it still feels a little surreal to be watching it.

Seahorse Maren for the win <3

#8916 New screens?

Posted by Chan Kaylore on 05 July 2007 - 09:43 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I'm glad this is supposed to be set in an earlier time frame to the first game, because William has a haircut straight from the Beatles.

And...Helen is so damned frilly. I really do like her design, but I really wasn't expecting her to match NiGHTS frill for frill.

#8028 ( ^-^)/

Posted by Chan Kaylore on 22 June 2007 - 09:32 PM in Introduce Yourself

Heya and welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay!

#7993 Hey

Posted by Chan Kaylore on 22 June 2007 - 09:16 AM in Introduce Yourself

Hola, and welcome to the forums! Don't worry, we don't bite much around here ;) Hope you enjoy your stay!

#7992 Yo diggity

Posted by Chan Kaylore on 22 June 2007 - 09:15 AM in Introduce Yourself

Heya, welcome back to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay here!

#7924 Hey

Posted by Chan Kaylore on 21 June 2007 - 01:19 AM in Introduce Yourself

Heya, welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay!

#7923 Hey everyone

Posted by Chan Kaylore on 21 June 2007 - 01:06 AM in Introduce Yourself

#7922 Umm... Hi

Posted by Chan Kaylore on 21 June 2007 - 01:05 AM in Introduce Yourself

Aah, I remember you from DA! Anyway, welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay! (totally...didn't mean for that to rhyme...)

#7921 Ello Moto

Posted by Chan Kaylore on 21 June 2007 - 01:03 AM in Introduce Yourself

#7920 Total newb here.

Posted by Chan Kaylore on 21 June 2007 - 01:00 AM in Introduce Yourself

#7919 Salutations!

Posted by Chan Kaylore on 21 June 2007 - 12:57 AM in Introduce Yourself

#7792 Hello everyone!

Posted by Chan Kaylore on 18 June 2007 - 03:58 AM in Introduce Yourself

Heya, welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay here, and don't worry, we don't bite much. Maybe nibble, but never bite :)

#7722 Chan's Artwork

Posted by Chan Kaylore on 16 June 2007 - 09:48 AM in Creative Stuff!

Shamelessly bumping my own thread *SHOT* Actually, good reason, new art at the top guys!

#7623 Sega Superstars NiGHTS

Posted by Chan Kaylore on 14 June 2007 - 09:46 AM in Poll Area

Funny you should mention this game, since I just got back from a weekend camp here, and took my EyeToy and Superstars along for the ride (we had a massive projection screen to play with, so NiGHTS was pretty much the same size as the person playing. Awesomesauce). It was pretty much a hit, since no one there knew of NiGHTS and got to experience the game with a, er, 'hands-on' experience.

I find it enjoyable to play out of the collection on the disc, and as Zero-Shift said, it still retains that same whimsical feeling from the original levels.

On a side note, I fail dramatically at the Hard level of this game; I find it more enjoyable to just glide around and stare at the scenery <3

#7591 TRiPPY's Art Projects

Posted by Chan Kaylore on 13 June 2007 - 03:18 PM in Creative Stuff!

Buh- I just keep staring at the sheer amount of detail in that back cover image. Seriously, every time I look back over it, I'm finding new snippets. Also kind of amazed at how much colour you can cram into it, despite being an overly monotone colour image (ha, ignore me and my waffle, it's far too early over here at the moment). I am in AWE, woman!

#7545 Hello everyone :)

Posted by Chan Kaylore on 12 June 2007 - 01:40 PM in Introduce Yourself

Heya and welcome, hope you enjoy your stay at the forums!

#7492 What gender are you, and how do you see NiGHTS?

Posted by Chan Kaylore on 11 June 2007 - 12:24 PM in Poll Area

I'm female, and I voted for the androgynous option. Though like most others here, I can sort of bounce between "he" and "she" because saying "it" and "NiGHTS" all the time gets a tad annoying.

Really though, the way I see NiGHTS changes practically every day. Sometimes male, sometimes female, sometimes neither or both.