Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Sage's Content

There have been 37 items by Sage (Search limited from 30-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#84423 Winter Dreamers EP

Posted by Sage on 09 December 2009 - 12:24 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

*just now managed to get free time without being distracted*

Winter Dreamers EP is awesome! Great work guys! Digi, you're probably the only reason I like any rap at all, I enjoy it when you do it. Level99, <3 the guitar. Zero-shift, loved the voice work, bloody hilarious blooper reel. XD Hugs to all of you!

Regarding the SegaBlog, wow, you all must have been pretty busy to have been given your own tag XD That's amazing.

Just in case I get held up again IRL, Merry Christmas everyone! ^^

#76271 World Tour!

Posted by Sage on 23 September 2009 - 05:45 PM in Community Corner

@Sapphire : Bridge Robot is awesome...

Also this:

Posted Image

HAHAHAHA That's awesome XD

I live in Terre Haute, IN. I'll try and get some pics to post later.

#76268 MEMEMEMEMEMEMEME

Posted by Sage on 23 September 2009 - 05:32 PM in Community Corner

SHOOP DA WOOP!
http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Dr Octagonapus

Over 9000

#76259 Who are you in your dreams?

Posted by Sage on 23 September 2009 - 05:00 PM in Dream Discussion

I'm usually myself, but myself as I would be in the world my dream takes place in XD I don't usually see myself though, so I have no idea if my appearance changes in those dreams.

I have been male in a a few dreams, which has been weird on at least two occasions because I've been aware of the anatomy oo() Dear lord, how do you men STAND everything being cramped down there? o_o()

The only dream I've had where I was DEFINITELY someone else (name, personality, everything) was probably the most vivid dream I've ever had, and the only one that left me with a clear understanding of cold, uncaring hatred. OO; That hatred was from "me" and it was directed at someone in the dream I knew had a history of mistreating people, and thanks to circumstances in society he always got away with it. "I" made sure he paid for it all in the end though, so justice was served, but MAN I never knew people could feel anything like that oo()

#76252 Have you become afraid of something as the result of a nightmare?

Posted by Sage on 23 September 2009 - 04:37 PM in Dream Discussion

The V of Doom? It looks like it's about to come out of the TV! Compare to this, though, and the nightmares will return-

It traumatised kids all over Russia. :lol:

OH MY GOD that would have terrified me as a kid! OO() For a second there I remembered how scared I was of that damn Viacom commercial XD

I am... kinda embarrassed to admit this... but... I'm afraid of jesters. YES. I know. NiGHTS fan who's scared of jesters. It came from a nightmare I had when I was seven or so where a jester popped out of a shower drain with a knife and started to slice off my skin... and then there was the one with the hamster who bit me so hard I could see the bone in my hands where it bit. So, I'm scared of hamsters... and jesters.

Damn O_o; You didn't perhaps catch a glimpse of Pennywise the Clown in action from Stephen King's IT did you?

#76246 The Magic Vending Machine

Posted by Sage on 23 September 2009 - 03:56 PM in Community Corner

You get chicken tenders on a silver platter!

I put in a black 2008 Ford Mustang with a red tracker on the nose.

#76206 The Magic Vending Machine

Posted by Sage on 23 September 2009 - 02:01 AM in Community Corner

You get a sparkling marblecake. ^^

I put my oyster cracker in.

#76171 The Magic Vending Machine

Posted by Sage on 22 September 2009 - 06:46 PM in Community Corner

You get a politely angry letter from Queen Serenity demanding compensation for her lost Moon Kingdom o_o()

I put in 1GB of music consisting of Disturbed, Breaking Benjamin, Within Temptation, Evanescence, Third Eye Blind, and more =3

#76016 Artemis Fowl

Posted by Sage on 21 September 2009 - 07:21 AM in Community Corner

I read the first book a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it. Maybe one of these days when I have more time I'll pick up the second book and keep going :3

#76015 What are you reading?

Posted by Sage on 21 September 2009 - 07:19 AM in Community Corner

I miss being able to read like some of you are. Now that I've graduated from college all my time seems to be eaten up ^^()

I have my friend's copy of The Host that I've been picking at. I have to say I'm far happier with this Smeyer work than frickin' Twilight. Haven't gotten far enough to give a definitive "Yea" or "nay" tho XD

#76014 Bizzare dreams

Posted by Sage on 21 September 2009 - 06:31 AM in Dream Discussion

Oh god, false awakenings sound scary ><()

I can relate to having those absolutely-cracked-out-what-the-f***-were-you-smoking-and-where-can-I-get-some dreams. What's weird about some of them for me is that in the dream everything makes PERFECT SENSE oo()

Last night I dreamed that my best friend's two-month-old daughter was like Christ's second coming and watched her obliterate an evil shadow of doom from my arms oo()

#76013 A bit of unpleasantness in my dreaming...

Posted by Sage on 21 September 2009 - 06:22 AM in Dream Discussion

Sounds like you're giving Zero a run for his money :3

Okay, I'm sorry, that wasn't in the best of taste ^^()

That's a tough one if you've been having these dreams since you were a child. Just a thought, but did a relative pass away when you were a child, and did you attend the funeral? I remember having nightmares about death after I went to a funeral as a child, and it didn't help that the relative in question was my slightly older cousin who died of cancer at age 5. I got over my nightmares within a couple of months, thankfully.

Does that ring any bells for you?

As for stopping them, I'd say watch a lot of old cartoons (like Looney Tunes) and see how it affects your mindset. I can't count the number of times I've fallen from high places in my dreams, landed, and bounced STRAIGHT back up into the air again XD I remember it hurt my feet to do that though >.o In my experience, sometimes if you think about funny, zany things like that, they'll affect your dreams.

Best of luck finding your solution. ^^

#76012 Have you become afraid of something as the result of a nightmare?

Posted by Sage on 21 September 2009 - 06:10 AM in Dream Discussion

Wow, reading these has brought back some memories I haven't looked at in freaking EONS oo()

For some reason the old '80s Viacom logo was in a nightmare I had as a little kid and I would hide my face and cover my ears whenever it came on for a couple of years after XD No issues now!

Sierra: I can totally relate. For a while throughout my childhood I used to have dreams about people and shadowy figures chasing me and trying to capture me, usually for something about me or something I possessed. Never did figure that part out, but eventually I learned to turn my dreams around so that I could hide from them and escape. Nowadays when those dreams come to me, I hide and escape, then go and taunt and humiliate them and escape their chasing me again. It's pretty fun actually, wish I was in such good shape in real life XD

Nocturne Wonderland: You know, it occurred to me not long after finishing JoD: Nightmaren apparently have to draw information from the victim to know how to attack them. For Helen it was her guilt over not practicing violin with her mom; for Will it was his fear of being alone after his father left. Reading back through everyone's posts, several of us can trace the root of a nightmare to something they saw or did in the real world, like the Scary Stories books for example.

Anyone notice a pattern? :3

#71574 The Song Title Game

Posted by Sage on 29 June 2009 - 12:35 AM in Community Corner

Everybody's Fool - Evanescence <3

#71571 Michael Jackson has passed away.

Posted by Sage on 28 June 2009 - 10:44 PM in Community Corner

I was surprised too. I grew up listening to his music over the years, loved that unique sound <3

I hope that he can finally rest in peace now, though.

I agree, DiGi. Now he will have the peace he's wanted for years now.

RIP Michael Jackson

I actually live near where he grew up. I can get there in about 15 to 20 minutes or less.

Gary? Wow, that makes us practically neighbors X3 Greetings fellow Hoosier (if I'm right XD)

#71174 Tell a lie about the poster above you

Posted by Sage on 15 June 2009 - 07:26 AM in Community Corner

Hee hee, you didn't hear it from me, but Key-chan once raced a tanuki in Japan and lost, even with its giant balls as a handicap. Sneaky little fuzzballs XD

#71173 Post your favourite AMV's!

Posted by Sage on 15 June 2009 - 07:13 AM in Community Corner

Here's a few from me:
White and Nerdy in Lego:
Dare to Be Stupid: Gotta love the classics XD
Knights of the Round Table: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ip0wfKk9VY

And my personal favorite of all time, Senshi on Springer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fenilo4WN7E

(holy crap, just realized this is a necropost. XD My apologies)

#71015 Tell a lie about the poster above you

Posted by Sage on 09 June 2009 - 04:54 AM in Community Corner

LOL I always seem to catch you, Rachell XD

Rachell licks the whipped cream off of Musashi's tasty Les Paul.

She stole the cherry too. XD

#70946 Tell a lie about the poster above you

Posted by Sage on 07 June 2009 - 06:19 AM in Community Corner

Rachell is responsible for the little bats on Reala's leotards in JoD.

#70910 Tell a lie about the poster above you

Posted by Sage on 05 June 2009 - 03:09 AM in Community Corner

Sage wishes she could be Giant Robot XD

That would be so cool X3

GA GA GA! GA GA GA GAO GAI GAR! <3

Noctourne wants you to come along and ride on a FANTASTIC VOYAGE! :P

#70905 Tell a lie about the poster above you

Posted by Sage on 05 June 2009 - 12:10 AM in Community Corner

Sage is the one who get the grocies for said Rave (don't forget the orange soda!)

Got it! And I got the kool-aid too X3

Andersam regularly drinks the Kool-Aid... and likes it! 8D

#70896 Tell a lie about the poster above you

Posted by Sage on 04 June 2009 - 08:09 PM in Community Corner

Noctourne is helping Narco with that rave by hiring the Cheet to do the light show. X3

(Hope I spelled that right XD)

#70876 Sky Doll

Posted by Sage on 04 June 2009 - 05:46 AM in Community Corner

I just looked it up on Wikipedia and I think I like it already. I'm going to look this up in the bookstore next time I'm out and about.

Thanks for telling about this, Infractus! :P

#70873 Skulduggery Pleasant anyone?

Posted by Sage on 04 June 2009 - 04:26 AM in Community Corner

This...Looks...INTERESTING! o.o

*scribbles this on the list of books to find in the library tomorrow*

Thanks for putting this up, Kisuke! :P

#70872 The Dresden Files by Jim Butcher

Posted by Sage on 04 June 2009 - 04:19 AM in Community Corner

I love the Dresden Files. I'm working on Death Masks currently.

Skulduggery Pleasant, you say? Hmmm. *goes to look at the related thread*