Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

KyraWolf's Content

There have been 125 items by KyraWolf (Search limited from 24-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#14634 This is sad

Posted by KyraWolf on 01 September 2007 - 02:46 PM in Community Corner

GAAH! HURTING, IT DOES.

Games and Religion SHOULD. NOT. MIX. PERIOD.

#13521 A Suicidal Thought

Posted by KyraWolf on 27 August 2007 - 02:47 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Where do enemies that get paralooped go, anyway?

I always pictured them being crushed to death in oblivion... >>;;;

#13486 NiGHTS's Age

Posted by KyraWolf on 27 August 2007 - 12:32 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I just think that NiGHTS is kinda just ageless. O_O

But someone made the comment that if NiGHTS is 'old', Wizeman is 'older'. I agree with that completely. xD

#13485 Jackle's size

Posted by KyraWolf on 27 August 2007 - 12:26 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

Jackle is bigger because he wants to warp you into his non-existent body with his pointy cape!

*SNORT* Indeed he does. xDDD

#13316 NiGHTS' Gender..?

Posted by KyraWolf on 26 August 2007 - 01:58 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

HAHA. THANKS SUSPi.

Anyway; like I said. I know NiGHTS has no gender, but I've constantly thought of him as well... a HIM. So, hearing this voice was like a nasty slap-in-the-face with brass knuckles on a hippo... or something.

It'll take some getting used to, (HECK! Im still not completely happy with that new suit.) but I'm sure after a while, I'll just learn to deal with it. Or, as SUSPi said to me once, the MUTE button does have its good points.

#12389 NiGHTS' Gender..?

Posted by KyraWolf on 23 August 2007 - 11:44 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Well, we'll just have to wait and see. :3

#12309 NiGHTS' Gender..?

Posted by KyraWolf on 23 August 2007 - 01:02 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

AS LONG as it isn't an annoying, high, UBER SQUEAKY VOICE OF DEATH, Im good. xD Now, take my voice. Im a girl, but my voice is rather deep. Something like that, I would like.

I still think about Arnold Schwathisface doing NiGHTS' voice and cringe.

#11037 N:JoD Merchandise

Posted by KyraWolf on 12 August 2007 - 06:41 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I MUST HAVE IT.

#11033 Reala's Voice Actor

Posted by KyraWolf on 12 August 2007 - 06:14 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Who did the voice for Sephoroth in FF? Because if I remember correctly, I can see him doing Reala. O-o

#10968 Buying a Wii

Posted by KyraWolf on 11 August 2007 - 07:04 PM in Community Corner

Heh, I probably wont get a Nintendo Wii till... after 2010. xD OUCH. It sucks when you have a poor family, but, anyways.

I've seen them in stores for around $250.. >> *look at her 2 quarters* ONLY 249 BUCKS AND 50 CENTS TO GO! 8D

#10957 NiGHTS Voice Actor...

Posted by KyraWolf on 11 August 2007 - 03:22 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

:lol: The person who does Kirby's voice.

OH GOD, NO! XDDD Because I'll be playing and expect NiGHTS to stop, open his mouth and suck up dream world's landscape around him.

#10956 Reala's Voice Actor

Posted by KyraWolf on 11 August 2007 - 03:18 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

DANE COO- *shot by Purg*

Anyway. >>;;;

Whoever did the voice for the first game would be good. :3

I had someone in mind, but forgot. When I remember, I'll post.

#10867 On wii

Posted by KyraWolf on 10 August 2007 - 01:55 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

The only reason I dont like this being on the Wii is the fact I DONT have one. xD And I probably wont get one/ be able to play NiGHTS about four years after it comes out. D8 So, I'll be waiting 15 years, thankyouverymuch. XDD

But, no. I like the idea of the Wii... I just wish they could import it to the PS2. :3 For the poor people like me, who's family can hardly pay for the bills each week, let alone a Nintendo Wii.

#10864 NiGHTS Voice Actor...

Posted by KyraWolf on 10 August 2007 - 01:51 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Hopefully, they wont get a high-pitched and squeaky Japanese girl to do NiGHTS. I would sit down and cry. :\ But, I guess we'll just have to wait for the game for final judgement.

#10843 NiGHTS Voice Actor...

Posted by KyraWolf on 10 August 2007 - 01:08 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I would squee with glee if it was Dane Cook, even if it would be a terrible, terrible mistake! Because I think its hilarious to imagine NiGHST talking like that. XD

"Hey, hey guys. This is a Nightopian. A Pian of Nighto. A Naipothgin, for those who are DYSSS-LEX-ICSSSS..!"

*regrets she even said that now*

I will have nightmares. xDDD If it was Dane Cook, I think my sides would be hurting from laughing so much.

*mental image of Wizeman and Reala having the 'Nothing Fight'* Good lord, Im going to go bleach my mind. xD

#10841 reala talk

Posted by KyraWolf on 10 August 2007 - 01:04 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

If NiGHTS is going to have a voice, so is Reala. That's kind of a give. I mean, one with and then without a voice? Naww, it wouldn't work.

#10840 NiGHTS Voice Actor...

Posted by KyraWolf on 10 August 2007 - 01:00 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I was thinking about that, actually. But they'd have to probably talk a bit differently. Probably tone it down a tad, you know? I think it would be annoying to hear NiGHTS talking like Mickey Mouse throughout the game. XD

*mental image of NiGHTS with mouse ears*... *FACEPALM*

I agree, if he started talking in a voice like that, I would cry... due to my disapointment and my ears bleeding heavily.

NiGHTS VOICE SHOULD BE DANE COOK'S. *shot* Im kidding. xD

#10835 Jackle appearance

Posted by KyraWolf on 10 August 2007 - 12:49 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I don't think I'd want him as a boss again (True, he's my favorite boss, but...) but I just don't want to have repeating bosses... I mean, if it was Claris and Elliot again, then SURE! But its not, and since dreamers are different, I expected different bosses.

Though, a cameo... say... in little cut scenes along the way would be cool. :3

#10581 NiGHTS Voice Actor...

Posted by KyraWolf on 08 August 2007 - 09:35 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Im really liking that idea of the overlapping voices of two genders. O_o If that were to happen, I think that would be mighty swell. :unsure: It would surely fit together, I think. And as someone said, we wont have the one group of 'NiGHTS IS MALE" or vice-versa screaming at the other going, "WE TOLD YOU SO!"

Followed by the beatings.

But, no. :3 I love that idea.

#10512 NiGHTS Voice Actor...

Posted by KyraWolf on 08 August 2007 - 01:41 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Its such an old post, but DEAR GOD. IF DAVID HASSLEHOFF DID NiGHTS' VOICE, I would sit down and cry.

BUt, yah. Whoever brought up the idea of a VA who did both genders before sounds great.

For some reason, I can see NiGHTS' with whoever did the voice of Peter Pan in the Disney version. O_o

Hey, what about Tom Kenny? O_o He voiced Spyro the Dragon in the last 2 of the 3 games for Playstation, voices Spongebob, and so many others. He can change his voice where it need be, and I'm SURE he could do a mixed kind of sound for NiGHTS. O_o

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Kenny

#10444 NiGHTS Voice Actor...

Posted by KyraWolf on 08 August 2007 - 04:04 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

In a perfect world, I'd want voices to be done by proffesional voice actors either from Vancouver or Los Angeles. The person I primarily think of as a potential voice for NiGHTS is Yuri Lowenthal. I think he's a good actor with impressive vocal range. Also, his voice as Cornelius (watch the whole thing, it's worth it) seems like an uncanny fit for NiGHTS, at least in my eyes. He even has a good accent.

On a similar note, Scott McNeil would make an awesome Reala.

Whoever that tall, blond guy in the vid was, I can picture that as NiGHTS' voice.

Personally, I was all against voice acting for maren. :\ I was hoping they'd do a Tinkerbell thing.. like... uh... have NiGHTS talk in dreamlike noises rather that voice. That way, we can stay with the whole 'NO GENDER PLEASETHANKYOU!" But... I LOOSE.

I really dont know of anyone who I find fit... for me, a guy that has a girlish tone... you ever hear some people speaking, and you can't figure out the gender because how the voice sounds? One of those people could fit. 83 I'm just being wishful.

On another note, if they got the voice actor for SHADOW to do NiGHTS.... That butcher knife is looking kinda pretty...

#9520 EXPRESS THE GLEE

Posted by KyraWolf on 10 July 2007 - 11:13 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

*Cheshire Cat grin*

I'll post something sometime, I SWEAR.

#9413 The New Ideya Palace

Posted by KyraWolf on 10 July 2007 - 03:34 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Well, we won't know anything fore sure until this comes out, so, until then. >>

#9396 GAMEPLAY FOOTAGE!

Posted by KyraWolf on 10 July 2007 - 01:34 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Yah, its missing a lot, like you people said, but its probably a BETA shot taken a while ago. You know Sega likes to keep fans on pins and needles.

Now, that cage thing... is it now CONFIRMED thats the Ideya Palace? Because at one point in here, when NiGHTS flys into it, you heard the original 'Ideya Replaced' tune from the original game.

#9157 The New Ideya Palace

Posted by KyraWolf on 08 July 2007 - 02:43 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Because I mean, you "defeat" Wizeman and the other Maren, therefore NiGHTS is more powerful, who was strong enough to throw him back in and stupid enough like every villian, capture never kill? Lol.

The only theory I can come up with is that "something" happened to Claris and Elliot, where NiGHTS looses their bond, idyea etc.

Sounds logical to me. :P