Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Tardious's Content

There have been 14 items by Tardious (Search limited from 24-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#55907 How long have you been an active fan

Posted by Tardious on 03 July 2008 - 10:36 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I was back in the days when you were on Ez-boards, I don't know when that was though. l-lol.

#55672 Pain in Dreams

Posted by Tardious on 01 July 2008 - 04:49 PM in Dream Discussion

I rarely, if at all feel pain in my dreams. It's like, my senses are dulled in some shape and form - so if I hit the ground from ten stories and land on my shoulder, sure I think I'd feel pain, but I wouldn't feel as much as I think I would as if I was awake.

...I'd be dead too, if you're technical about it buuuut...

#52763 Darker NiGHTS?

Posted by Tardious on 31 May 2008 - 12:12 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

On the topic of NiGHTS having a darker and more serious tone to it? I'm...not particularly sure if that's a good choice, while I like stepping into the darker aspects into it there's a certain charm I also like in it. A light, heart warming theme, but I can see them do nightmarish things - no need for taking souls, doing blood and gore, sometimes less is more in some instances. Leave it purely open to speculation alone so to speak! It's quite fascinating that way.

If it's to be dark, it'd be interestingly done in a more ...artistic style, no blood, no gore, perhaps in way of Okage. [ahhhh Okage~] Sometimes, simple things can make things irrational. For example, monsters in my dreams, horror movies I seen, none of them scare me as much as someone who might look absolutely and completely ... normal.

Then again I found the Silent Hill Series a psychological analysis more then a horror game, Resident Evil didn't scare me particularly... but ahhh, Fatal Frame on the other hand? That was enough to creep me out. My this has turned into a rambling about fear - hasn't it?

...To go a little offtopic about Black Sheep now!

I'd offer Black Sheep, but since I haven't seen that movie I can't say if it's actually scary or just laughable. Still, you can either argue that there's phobia for everything, or that it's supposed to look non-scary to fool people.

Honestly, I went in thinking it was a joke and it was ...one of the most ridiculously bloody, gory, and brutal movies I've seen. So I came out more or less confused, I mean I wasn't particularly scared or anything but a lot of the things could easily squick people.

SQUICK UNDER THE SPOILERS, DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU
Spoiler

So overall, I was left with...should I be scared, or should I be humored? Honestly, you can't make a horror movie about sheep seriously. ;) It just leaves so many people confused.

#52749 Who's here inconsistently and seems to disappear from time to time?

Posted by Tardious on 31 May 2008 - 06:37 AM in Introduce Yourself

My new computer? HAHA, no way. I don't touch Vista. But I do have a Mac all nice and awesome. KUFUFUFUFU

#52654 Who's here inconsistently and seems to disappear from time to time?

Posted by Tardious on 30 May 2008 - 01:00 PM in Introduce Yourself

Yeah, I basically came back to go - HEY GUYS I'M BACK then I disappeared again because my computer started to have epic problems.

But now with this monster at least, I won't have to worry about any for... another ... few years. Yes, this computer is amazing so far. I should actually get back to talking and doing a few amusing doodles again though, that'd be certainly wonderful since the internet has not seen my work since 2006. [That long? Amazing.]

#52651 Color or Black and White?

Posted by Tardious on 30 May 2008 - 12:30 PM in Dream Discussion

Dreams are usually in color, from time to time they revert to some color of all blue, all gray scale, all red, all yellow, something along those lines - but even then you can tell if someone is wearing a green shirt in a red dream even if it looks red by the lighting...

...I'm rambling. My grandparents however, dream in their words black and white, which I find particularly fascinating.

#52650 Who's here inconsistently and seems to disappear from time to time?

Posted by Tardious on 30 May 2008 - 12:27 PM in Introduce Yourself

Yep, I'm back again. While my siblings have a Wii, I don't have one of my own so that pretty much means I have to buy my own. :( With my own money. Can't trust them with that for long, can we?

...Well that's not so bad, if it weren't for the fact they don't seem to have good taste in games. Ah well, what can you do? So anyway - what's up guys. I haven't been here so much because of problems with my older computer, but now that I got a brand spanking new one, so I can brag about it here with being a genetically engineered monster for me - I suppose it's about time I show the fruit of my labors that I have been working on since...

...My! How long has it been? It most certainly however been a long time since I've been here on a consistent basis in any case though. Ahhh, those were the days. I must sound like an old fogey now. :P It's good to know that people recognized me for the short time I was here, let's hope I don't drop off the face of the forum again though this time. I'm just curious though, who may recognize me.

This is a promise now, try not to get distracted!!! Fist of determination!!!

...Let's see how well I attempt it this time, I'm going to someday, make a hundred posts. You'll see.

#34546 I am in need of a Fan Maren [CONTEST]

Posted by Tardious on 07 January 2008 - 02:02 PM in Creative Stuff!

How much longer will this be going on? I got a few ideas, but I would like to know how much time I'll have to do it. I've been on a dry point currently in my drawing, thus I need to do a few contests to fire me up so to speak.

#34541 The Kato Rai-Maren Challenge

Posted by Tardious on 07 January 2008 - 10:50 AM in Creative Stuff!

This looks interesting, I might send something in as I already got a few ideas down.

#34540 So I heard some things...

Posted by Tardious on 07 January 2008 - 10:32 AM in Introduce Yourself

Yeah I'm back again, I'm really sort of spazzy with these things aren't I? I'm not even sure how many posts I did last time before getting distracted.

With the new game out and all, I'm kind of interested getting to know some of you people again, what's up, so on and so forth to the few people who might remember me. I might even get motivated to start drawing NiGHTS again as well.

But who knows, I'm not sure if this is in the right place or not, so feel free to slap me if it isn't.

#10668 Dream Feelings

Posted by Tardious on 09 August 2007 - 06:55 AM in Dream Discussion

From time to time, I get the sensation of being shot, stabbed, or something among the lines when I wake up from a dream. Or hitting the ground or the like, not exactly a pain, but a shock that I think is there.

I often do wake up hearing things that aren't there though from time to time [happened yesterday, thought my grandparents were arguing went downstairs, and got an odd look.], I also smell things eerie too from dreams as well, and wake up smelling them when it's not there.

#10666 Dream Abilities

Posted by Tardious on 09 August 2007 - 06:50 AM in Dream Discussion

I have an ability to run into walls with incredible force.

But seriously? I'm not exactly able to fly per say, but I'm able to hop from wall to wall if they're close to each other for some reason. I rarely fight in my dreams, so I'm not sure if I have abilities other than that as magic and the like.

#10154 Sleep Walking

Posted by Tardious on 06 August 2007 - 03:47 PM in Dream Discussion

My grandparents used to say I screamed, yelled, walked, and talked a lot in my sleep - none which was really incomprehensible for some reason or another. I think I just mumble in my sleep now, still can't really understand what I'm saying.

If it counts though, when I was at a friend's party and house sleeping over a few months ago, I went into different positions while sleeping - like in her description, I was sleeping with my legs up - my face in the pillow, on my side - rolled off the bed eventually, rolled under the bed to sleep, and eventually rolled to the other side -- climbed back on it in my sleep.

#10135 Personal Dreamscapes

Posted by Tardious on 06 August 2007 - 10:05 AM in Dream Discussion

Let's see to give you an image of my dreamscape; aka the one I come to every so often for some reason or another.

What is first there notably is roofs - pointed ones at that; oddly shaped Victorian style houses yet somehow mixed into doors that slide open similar to something you see in Feudal Japan. There are lights hanging, changing colors - I could almost convince them being stop-and-go lights, meaning they change from red, yellow, to green, but all are floating lamps being held up by nothing. There are notably dirt roads as well, yet the floors inside of the buildings are white and shining and the walls are unbelievably designed with detail. There were also many spiraling stair cases, inside of the buildings, outside of the buildings - around towers, some twisting around into other buildings in impossible feats yet at the sametime people were able to walk in them defying physics itself. Some, even had no support yet walked straight up into the sky leading seemingly no where.

The buildings go high, but more than often than not, I'm able to jump onto the lower of buildings with no problem with certain ways of jumping from walls onto it. [maybe it's over exaggerating in dreams?] Everything has a red/orange/yellow hue - at least the buildings while the sky is a dark blue and purple murky color constantly. Notably, it's always night. There are usually high towards around, with vines - or veins growing into the buildings as well, you can see odd liquid flowing through them - as there's often wispy lights floating around - in fact in general the there are lights constantly glowing and floating about, one small enough you can hold it between your fingers.

There are sometimes people walking around in said place, but I never pay attention to them for some reason or another in them, or even how they act. There are glowing neon signs too way up high - and believe me, the place is huge, I remember climbing to a higher building, and seeing the strange view over the horizon. Notably odd, was a strange paradox where I stood standing, I saw my own back. from the highest point. It was really kind of neat?