Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Foofums's Content

There have been 2 items by Foofums (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#98606 Antidepressant dreams?

Posted by Foofums on 16 November 2011 - 04:24 AM in Dream Discussion

That's actually the same reason I've been put on them, haha. It's so crazy to wake up from such realistic dreams just to realize they never happened.

Thank you for sharing! :D

#98603 Antidepressant dreams?

Posted by Foofums on 15 November 2011 - 03:10 AM in Dream Discussion

Yello. I've been on some antidepressants for anxiety for about the last four months. When I first started them on the lowest dosage, I started having these dreams where absolutely nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Actually, they were so "normal" that I would wake up the next day wondering if it actually happened. One day I came downstairs and asked my dad if we had had a conversation about our favorite french fries the day before, and he looked at me like I was crazy, haha. I'm now on the second-to-highest dosage, and those sort of dreams have returned.

Not that I want everyone to reveal that they're on these medications, but if anyone out there is comfortable enough to share if they have experienced these sort of dreams while on medication before, then please do :)