Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Tearatone's Content

There have been 5 items by Tearatone (Search limited from 26-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#3518 Hi-Hi-Hi, Me Little Droogies!

Posted by Tearatone on 02 May 2007 - 05:24 PM in Introduce Yourself

I love the colorful energy you whip about the place. There are so many new faces that I have yet to properly meet since shrinking away from the NiGHTS community years ago. I think you are one of my favorites from the set. Cheers!

#3517 Paul? What about Paul?

Posted by Tearatone on 02 May 2007 - 05:19 PM in Introduce Yourself

Can I just call you "the other Paul" instead? :lol:

#3516 A XENO APPEARS!

Posted by Tearatone on 02 May 2007 - 05:17 PM in Introduce Yourself

>Item
>Ultraball

I hope hope this works...

#3515 o.o

Posted by Tearatone on 02 May 2007 - 05:11 PM in Introduce Yourself

Welcome back Tearatone!

Good to be back. I've (sadly) done alot of growing up since my last involvement with the NiGHTS Fans, and have all these stupid adult responsabilities now. Still, things could be worse, so I'm not complaining, just saying.

#3109 o.o

Posted by Tearatone on 01 May 2007 - 09:15 AM in Introduce Yourself

*Yawns at 2:14 AM, adds in an edit.*

Okay, finally slinking around and finding a nice little corner to snuggle into. Beans.

Where to begin, where to begin... Well, I too became a NiGHTS fan way back when I was a wee child, nine years old in 1996. Wow, that feels so long ago (why do I age myself like this?) I was captivated by both the look and feel of the game, it was something completely new and breath taking to me. So yeah, I got hooked.

Well, years later I joined up with with the online world and had put NiGHTS on my not so important list. That is to say until I was looking on ebay for some video game, I think the original Super Smash Brothers (mine got stolen) only to see NiGHTS up for grabs. Seeing the image brought me back instantly and soon I found myself eating up numerouse fan made material. Eventually I found a girl who went by the name of Spirit. We bacame friends shortly after, and you can blame her for my joining... err, activating DeviantART. I went around that site and FFN, making friends with NiGHTS fans as often as I could.

****To be continued later, need to get to 87y68hyf78yun135fdswm***