Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

KatKitoshi's Content

There have been 7 items by KatKitoshi (Search limited from 20-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#85282 "I just want you all to know..."

Posted by KatKitoshi on 17 December 2009 - 05:05 PM in Community Corner

I just want you all to know..

That even though I don't participate as often as I used to, you're all still among the most awesome people I've met online.
Back when the forums were new and even smaller than it is now, we were a close little group who would have fun together about all things NiGHTS and all things not, whether it be inside the threads, or at the little chat room we had.
A lot of good times were had and I have great memories of this place.
My only regret is not being able to stick around for as long and as often as I'd like now that college, work, and my social life has taken up more of my time.

But just know that even though I'm not on every day like I used to, or that I can't join in projects and stuff like I used to, my thoughts are always with this place, with the awesome people that reside in it, and the awesome game that brought us all together <3

Besides, it's impossible to forget such an awesome hardcore group who is passionate about what they love! W00t go NiGHTS! It will always be one of my fave games of all time, along with my newer additions to the list.

I love you guys! And have a wonderful holiday! :(

#77603 NiGHTs: Lucid Dreaming - OC ReMix arrangement project

Posted by KatKitoshi on 05 October 2009 - 01:03 AM in Creative Stuff!

...... *reads instructions* mmmm... *is slow D=* Ok, I can do this... hopefully ^^;

#77461 NiGHTs: Lucid Dreaming - OC ReMix arrangement project

Posted by KatKitoshi on 04 October 2009 - 04:05 PM in Creative Stuff!

*reads e-mail, gapes, runs, pops in* Dreams Dreams?? Heck yes I know the song!! You see what e-mails does to people?? LoL. I'll join in :lol:. Though my voice isn't the best so hopefully everyone else will drown me out a little lol. But I wanna join in anyway cause singing is fun <3

Do you need a voice clip with us singing the whole song or a specific part?

#74942 IMPORTANT: Major website rehaul planned

Posted by KatKitoshi on 14 September 2009 - 02:08 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

o_o sounds like you have a LOT of work ahead...good luck and try not to kill yourselves in the process o_o. And I knew doing things in Dreamweaver was a pain in the butt! That's what they're teaching us to use in school! First we have to design the site in Photoshop, then cut up all the buttons and such, then import them into Dreamweaver...... And that's a pain with a small site, I can't imagine with one as big as this o_o

#73628 You can stop emailing SUMO now XD

Posted by KatKitoshi on 27 August 2009 - 08:43 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

I just saw the e-mails now ^^ sucks our input won't change much, but I'm glad they still read the e-mails and are well aware of our existence lol.

Lol Badminton...

#66110 Jackle's Card(s)

Posted by KatKitoshi on 06 January 2009 - 09:40 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

I find Wizeman's platform pretty interesting =3 it looks like a pitcograph or the greek version of stone relief hieroglyphics *total history dork XD* o_o must stare.. and make interpretation!! .... it probably means nothing since like someone said, the japanese love throwing western stuff together XD, but it'd be awesome if it did o.o.

#66102 NiGHTS into Dreams for PS2

Posted by KatKitoshi on 06 January 2009 - 08:56 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

<.< ... >.>... I think this is great news ^^; PS2 is a really system in my opinion. The analogs are very comfortable and would be perfect to play NiGHTS on =3.

Granted it seems their marketing know-how is going down the drain ~_~ as is some of their big decisions concerning their products *coughps3cough*, but that system is luff for me X3.

I have the original but I'd get this anyway, because my old games are starting to give out on me o_o, and while it's awesome owning the original, they only last so long T_T *pets saturn* it's ok.. I still love you.