Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Blueblur8_lover's Content

There have been 14 items by Blueblur8_lover (Search limited from 26-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#5522 NiGHTS or Reala?

Posted by Blueblur8_lover on 17 May 2007 - 03:25 AM in Poll Area

NiGHTS till the end of time XD

#3940 NK's art stuffs

Posted by Blueblur8_lover on 04 May 2007 - 03:41 AM in Creative Stuff!

Gorgeous! really lovely style! ^^

#3909 What do u think the children look like?

Posted by Blueblur8_lover on 04 May 2007 - 02:06 AM in Creative Stuff!

OMG, I LOVE your Claris!!! She's so pretty! ^_^

She looks maybe 16 in that picture. SO much better than Archie's version of future-Claris... but, then again, anything's better than Archie's version of future-Claris.

Oh, God, I want a full-body colored artwork of your Claris now. She's just so adorable...

Everything is better than everything that Archie does <.<. thanks a lot. I don´t like draw the kids so much but I could try...

wow Purg! that Draw is awesome. I love the haircut! you did a great job! I wish that she look like that in the game!

#3832 Ten Doodles

Posted by Blueblur8_lover on 03 May 2007 - 07:09 PM in Creative Stuff!

awww! there are so cute. specially the glomp one! I love it. and the last one wow :P that pose shure was difficult to do :lol: amazing jobs I want to see more

#3791 What do u think the children look like?

Posted by Blueblur8_lover on 03 May 2007 - 05:33 PM in Creative Stuff!

It isn´t colored yet and is pretty ugly without detail but this is that I got (I really want to see Claris using a skirt) but I really think too that the kids may be looks so much older than that, may be there are adults now... I dunno, << wait and see.

Posted Image

o,o it looks so much like anime style...<<

#3789 How many people have you met that know of NiGHTS?

Posted by Blueblur8_lover on 03 May 2007 - 05:22 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

It's amazing how many people don't know about NiGHTS (but the ones who do surprise you).

I remembered just recently one of my days from a good while back, sitting around with my buddy who had just moved into a new house and had his own room in the garage. We were playing Sonic Adventure for the Dreamcast he'd just got for Christmas. I was watching him play the pinball part and he says, "It's funny how they put cameos throughout the games. That character is NiGHTS from an old Saturn game..."

That's the only other person I know that knows. I've been slowly trying to get my friends into it, but since I live too far away they can't just walk over and play video games with me.

Of curse! That may feels pretty good ^_^ I really wish meet someone else here (close to me) who know NiGHTS, It colud be pretty awesome -____-

#3766 How many people have you met that know of NiGHTS?

Posted by Blueblur8_lover on 03 May 2007 - 02:44 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

The only person that I know irl that likes NiGHTS is my bf and thats cause I got him into it lol.

Sames as you! I dunno people who know abot NiGHTS here T__T

#3446 Some doodles

Posted by Blueblur8_lover on 02 May 2007 - 12:37 PM in Creative Stuff!

I really like how you draw NiGHTS. Its very feminie but the cuves and style just make him look so pretty. :huh:
I love the laughing Jackle too. That is cute.

Yeah I think that he looks so feminie o.o but that´s Ok, perhaps I really love the idea that NiGHTS is genderless.
^^ thank U so much!.

#3444 Some doodles

Posted by Blueblur8_lover on 02 May 2007 - 12:29 PM in Creative Stuff!

oooh they're so great! I love your style, it's very, I dunno, elegant looking with all the long thin shapes. And lovely facial expressions too... I find it hard to emote NiGHTS cause his eyes and mouh are so odd. And I like the poses too... And I love that Jackle. XD Great stuff.

Thanks a lot! I find hard to emote him too for the same reason than you ^^ I ´ve been tryng to do this a lot!

#3405 I draw things

Posted by Blueblur8_lover on 02 May 2007 - 06:58 AM in Creative Stuff!

awesome stuff! I love that Reala xD

#3404 Some doodles

Posted by Blueblur8_lover on 02 May 2007 - 06:39 AM in Creative Stuff!

Hi! this is my stuff, some sketches that I did recently (I don´t have so much time cause the college is drawning me :huh: )

Posted Imagethe first are some doodles in pen of NiGHTS.
Posted ImageThe second is a sketch about how NiGHTS´ve seen before he betrayed Wizeman, without the Ideya. (if you saw the archie comic, that I don´t like, you understand me)
Posted ImageAnd the third are some doodles that I did for Trippy (there is a UV NiGHTS). maybe you could see this pic in the artwork section of the page.

#2578 TRiPPY's Art Projects

Posted by Blueblur8_lover on 29 April 2007 - 08:08 PM in Creative Stuff!

Lovely, Scary, awesome! :lol: I always loves your style ^^

#2573 sketches i've done

Posted by Blueblur8_lover on 29 April 2007 - 08:03 PM in Creative Stuff!

wow you have a really good style! I like it!

#2567 Hi there!

Posted by Blueblur8_lover on 29 April 2007 - 07:34 PM in Introduce Yourself

YAY! ^_^ I'm so glad you joined.

Thank U! I´m glad to be here. Oh I have changed my name :lol: I think that something enter here using me blueblur8lover name well! I ´m really happy with this forums! good job! :D