Jump to content

Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Malan's Content

There have been 13 items by Malan (Search limited from 02-April 19)


By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#100311 A note about Extracting files

Posted by Malan on 21 December 2012 - 09:51 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Good post!

But I can't find anything but audio files (which are very nice).



#100307 NiGHTS into Dreams...HD is now on Steam!

Posted by Malan on 20 December 2012 - 09:07 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Don't forget to join the Steam group! http://steamcommunit...ightsintodreams



#100297 Higher scores in HD remake!

Posted by Malan on 18 December 2012 - 02:43 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

That's alright, I knew it wouldn't last for long. Besides, I'm still 1st for Christmas Spring Valley (Claris).


Yeah, and there are people better than me too, so I just enjoy my first place now!
Good luck for xmas =)



#100295 Higher scores in HD remake!

Posted by Malan on 18 December 2012 - 08:42 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I'm currently 1st place for Splash Garden in the PC version. I'm going to enjoy that while I still can.

Ho, my bad, I'm sorry, Duplex! :o



#100292 Say "hello" to the King =)

Posted by Malan on 17 December 2012 - 10:14 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I just bought the Steam version!
Here's the one, again! :

http://steamcommunit...s/?id=114036460



#100289 Steam ID

Posted by Malan on 17 December 2012 - 08:30 PM in Community Corner

Hey guys, NiGHTS is finaly here for PC gamers, let's share your Steam IDs !

http://steamcommunity.com/id/malantp/

And don't forget to join the Steam group : http://steamcommunit...ightsintodreams



#99986 Singing Pians in Christmas NiGHTS

Posted by Malan on 12 October 2012 - 08:50 AM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

I agree, they definitly sing this song in the Saturn version too, but it was rare. It seems that it happens more often in the HD port =)



#99978 Say "hello" to the King =)

Posted by Malan on 12 October 2012 - 04:53 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

You can have a King with 50 Nightopians, but it will be harder because they can't make eggs if they are too many.

Having more than one King does nothing.
If you have a King, he will stay for about 10 dreams, building a castle. When the castle is completed, nothing else happens, so if you have another King, he will just stay near the castle.



#99951 Say "hello" to the King =)

Posted by Malan on 11 October 2012 - 05:47 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I have gotten the King Peon three times on the Saturn, but each time by sheer luck. Do you have any suggestions that might help in obtaining him quicker? After figuring out how he is made, I could never get him again. Maybe I am trying too hard at aiming the Nightmarens and proper peons in hopes of getting what I needed?

I can tell the level/dreams make the difference as well. Some levels are easier to raise peons on over others.


Here's my advices to maximize your chances to get one:

1 - Get <20 Nightopians (if you have to many Nightopian, it's harder to get eggs)
2 - Bounce every bad guys you meet. Don't try to aim, just bounce them away and follow the ball to see if it touches a Nightopian.
3 - Once you hatch a Mepian's egg, make sure that he has only ONE BODY PART of the bad guy (only the head, only the arms, only the torso/wings or only the legs). If he has more than one body part, kill him or restart the dream.
4 - Once you get your Mepian, don't try anything else, just clear the dream as fast as you can to save your work.
5 - Then, go back to the dream. Keep in mind that when your first Mepian reproduce, he has 50% chance to make a child like him, and this is the point! If you manage to make several Mepians with the same body part, the next step will be easy.
6 - When you have at least 3 or 4 same Mepians, go back to step 2 to make another one that have another body part.
7 - If 2 Mepians with a different body part make an egg, you have 50% chance to get another "one body part" Mepian (it's ok), 25% chance to get a "two body part" (kill that one), and finaly, 25% chance to get a King (Yay!)

With that method, I managed to have 4 King almost at the same time in the same dream!

Good luck!



#99817 XBox LIVE GamerTags

Posted by Malan on 06 October 2012 - 06:12 PM in Community Corner

Since NiGHTS HD is out, here's my gamer tag : MalanTP

You can also check the leaderboards ^^;



#99816 Say "hello" to the King =)

Posted by Malan on 06 October 2012 - 01:28 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Malan, you are the absolute master at getting King Pians! Great to see him still in the game :) I've yet to get one ever...


Thanks =)

For people who wander how to get a King/Superpian, I uploaded my website on a new server, here's the article : http://www.malan.fr/...emid=52&lang=en

Article translated by you, charlie!

Well, let's build a castle, I'll share pictures of it!



#99812 Say "hello" to the King =)

Posted by Malan on 06 October 2012 - 09:42 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Posted Image
"Hello guys!"



#99809 DiGi's final thought

Posted by Malan on 06 October 2012 - 06:29 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I can understand the frustration, because I am a maniac too! But I knew that the game would be a port, so I accept it... but! I'm waiting for the PC version. On PC, you can edit almost everything, so there is still hope!