Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Rily's Content

There have been 14 items by Rily (Search limited from 25-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#32961 NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams Music

Posted by Rily on 30 December 2007 - 08:56 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I love the NiGHTS vs Reala music too!! OwO AMAZING!!! I also like Dreams Dreams: Sweet Snow. So pretty. :D

#32510 The Ending

Posted by Rily on 28 December 2007 - 04:56 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

All right, these may be total wishful thinking on my part, or they may be totally viable possibilities. You guys decide.

Spoiler

Very interesting points...I agree with the
Spoiler
part.

Spoiler

#32324 Vocal re-cast

Posted by Rily on 27 December 2007 - 06:24 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Helen: Catherine O'Hara
Owl: Robin Williams

Perfect. XD

And, like TORiAS said, female voice for NiGHTS has to go. I honestly don't have a problem with it...it's just he's supposed to be genderless and he sounds WAAAAAAAY too much like a girl for it to be inbetween.

#32281 The Ending

Posted by Rily on 27 December 2007 - 01:40 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

So yeah, there is definitely room for a sequel. I am sure Wizeman, Reala and the rest of the Nightmaren will return as well. It would be cool if NiGHTS 3 includes every single Nightmaren from the first and second game, as well as some new ones, as well as explain NiGHTS as a Nightmaren before he rebelled against Wizeman. The game should also include a couple new dreamers in addition to the original ones, maybe an evil child who would make an allegiance with Reala. It would be the series ultimatum. =P

HECK YES! THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME!

Anyway, I just beat the game...and I cried. A lot.

Spoiler

#21983 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Rily on 24 October 2007 - 01:48 AM in Community Corner

Kidnap the Sandy Claws from The Nightmare Before Christmas

#20065 Transformers Movie

Posted by Rily on 08 October 2007 - 09:08 PM in Community Corner

This movie was godly. I swear. It's so damn good. ;) I blame it for making me such a Beast Wars geek.

#19452 NiGHTS makes me feel........

Posted by Rily on 03 October 2007 - 11:05 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I feel happy, excited, and like I just had way too much sugar. :blink:

#8278 Nightopia...

Posted by Rily on 28 June 2007 - 01:12 AM in Dream Discussion

Honestly, I am 100% sure that there is a Nightopia out there somewhere. You just need to believe in it and have a really open mind. If you believe in it enough, then you'll be able to see it!

#2908 How many people have you met that know of NiGHTS?

Posted by Rily on 30 April 2007 - 08:13 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

A lot of people I know about NiGHTS...I think it's mostly my fault though. ^_^

#2623 NiGHTS music

Posted by Rily on 29 April 2007 - 11:02 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

A favorite song!? Well, since I'm not going to list all the songs (that would take forever XD) I've got to say my fav is Dreams Dreams in Silent Memory. It's just so fun to listen to. =3

#2449 Your favourite Nightmaren from NiGHTS into Dreams

Posted by Rily on 29 April 2007 - 02:53 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

I definatly like Jackle and Clawz the best

#2304 Nintendo Power Front Cover

Posted by Rily on 29 April 2007 - 02:04 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I'm so happy! I'm going to get this from my friend when he gets this issue. This is going to be so freaking awesome!

#1751 Hey!

Posted by Rily on 27 April 2007 - 10:11 PM in Introduce Yourself

Thanks you guys! I feel at home all ready =3

#1724 Hey!

Posted by Rily on 27 April 2007 - 09:36 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hi, my name's Rily (at least that's what I like to be called). I'm really excited to be here. Um, I'm 12 years old and these are some of the things I like to do:

I like to draw, listen to music, play games (obiviously), play music, and sometimes just hang out. I'm kinda nervious and I'm really shy. I'd really like to get to know all you guys here at the NiGHTS forums.

Well, the reason I like NiGHTS so darn much is...it's all because of this site pretty much. One day I was wondering what NiGHTS was and I stummbled across this site and...now I'm a total NiGHTS freak.

Likes: Sonic games, NiGHTS, cats, animals in general, anime, friends, family, and video games. There's more that I can't think of right now...
Dislikes: Mean people, narrow minded people, people who don't respect others, bad food, music haters and so on.

Also, hi to any other new members!

That's really all I can think to say. once again I'm really happy to be here! Hope to see you around sometime!