Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Project Nike's Content

There have been 6 items by Project Nike (Search limited from 21-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#42876 Recommend a game!

Posted by Project Nike on 03 March 2008 - 04:07 PM in Community Corner

Title: Marvel vs Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes

Console: Arcade, Playstation, Dreamcast,

Type of game:Fighting game

Synopsis: The game takes place within the Marvel comic continuity, as Professor Charles Xavier calls out for heroes to stop him before he merges with the consciousness of Magneto and becomes the being known as Onslaught, the final boss.

Comments: Unique for it's time for have both Marvel and Capcom characters. I remember going to a laundromat to play this game, almost beat it once too.

================================================

Title: Marvel vs Capcom: New Age of Heros

Console: Arcade, Dreamcast, Playstation 2, and X-box

Synopsis: When the earth and everything on it begins to die, Ruby Heart traces the source to an evil being known as Abyss, the Armor of Erosion. She summons the greatest heroes to her airship to find the being. Ultimately, its source of power is revealed to be a mysterious black metal ball within its center.

Type of Game: Fighting Game

Comments: Music was good , Jazz, but it doesn't really fit fighting games. Boasts 56 characters. Last of Marvel vs Capcom. Although Marvel has just stop their contract with E.A. which could give us one more MvC.

#38533 Who is your favourite comicbook character

Posted by Project Nike on 28 January 2008 - 01:43 PM in Community Corner

I'm going to have to say Aquaman. He can breath underwater, control fish, and has a mullet in the later series.

#9134 What time would you play NiGHTS JOD?

Posted by Project Nike on 08 July 2007 - 04:50 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I probably play at night since I'm usually a live wire at night.

#1759 P.N. Hello

Posted by Project Nike on 27 April 2007 - 10:55 PM in Introduce Yourself

Okay I will if any problems or that occur.

#1756 NiGHTS' new look

Posted by Project Nike on 27 April 2007 - 10:49 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

The only thing that I hate about the new look is his eyelashes and eyes. Other wise I don't mind that many changes on him. Then again this is new game and not the same old game or games that some of us have played for years and years now.

#1754 P.N. Hello

Posted by Project Nike on 27 April 2007 - 10:39 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hello to you all my name is ************** the IV, however; I like to preferred on here by the name of Project Nike or simply either Nike or Project, whatever you like that is appropiate name you can call me.

I happen to be a NiGHTS fan for about 2-3 years now. I also happen to be a Megaman fan. I like video games, drawing, anime, painting, manga, music, t.v., the internet, and women that are my age. Oh and I like writing now since I'm wrighting a book now, and crafts such as the stamp I did thats on the site.

I hate rap, hip hop, ingnorant people, terrorist, G.W.B.jr, Halo series, X-box, those apple computer commercials with the two guys, horrible american football movies, horror movies, bill lumberg from accounting, my older and little brothers, country music, G4 tv, my mother, Cars that try to be "pimped out" uhmm... I think thats about it.

I do know what else to say. strange since I used to be on so many forms you think I know the routine about now.