Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Feniiku's Content

There have been 15 items by Feniiku (Search limited from 21-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#92778 "Sonic Colors" announced!

Posted by Feniiku on 10 August 2010 - 07:33 AM in Community Corner

I was so pleased at the 12th release date over here, hahaha.

I had a go of this at Summer of Sonic, it was of course the E3 demo, so nothing new had been added from the countless pieces of footage online, but I know now that it plays really smoothly, and it looks gorgeous *_*

#92750 Summer of Sonic 2010

Posted by Feniiku on 08 August 2010 - 08:11 PM in Community Corner

Indeed, apart from dying from the heat (being in my costume was bad enough, I envy Tavington's bravery with that Sally one!), it was absolutely amazing.

I loved seeing many more international fans too this year, I ended up chatting to one of the C40 fanclub as we were in the Colours queue (more like a rabble), and even though these guys were mostly there for them, they were all really excited for the games too XD

The amount of people that will just wander around and talk to you (including one REALLY enthusiastic Shadow fangirl, who was cute and shy when she wasn't being OMG SCREAMING LOUD) is wonderful. And quite frankly, Sonic fans together in one room is a lot more bearable than the internet, everyone's really polite and nice to eachother :)

It is well worth coming, and I KNOW next year's is going to be epic. Though I'm not expecting it to be free, it'll be worth it!

Incidentally, if anyone went and got photos of my cosplay (the fluffy Blaze with white sleeves, not the short one with the far better jewel XD) do let me know :)

#92284 Summer of Sonic 2010

Posted by Feniiku on 20 July 2010 - 09:07 AM in Community Corner

To anyone going to Summer of Sonic, registrations are open now- http://www.summerofs...ns-are-now-open

I'm going ^_^ Might wear my blaze hairpiece this year, since... uh... my Silver wig is tangled beyond all recognition. YOU CANNOT RETIRE YET, BLAZE, MUAHAHAHAH

#91678 NiGHTs: Lucid Dreaming - OC ReMix arrangement project

Posted by Feniiku on 05 July 2010 - 11:46 AM in Creative Stuff!

FlyBy is pretty damned awesome, I know I went Oooooooo when I heard it, nice work level 99 :D

I can't wait until the project is complete, it's going to be awesome :(

#91672 Feniiku's NiGHTSY stuff of doom

Posted by Feniiku on 05 July 2010 - 10:44 AM in Creative Stuff!

Since today is NiGHTS' 14th birthday, have a quite frankly terrifying 8D faced maren XD

Posted Image NiGHTS 14

#90959 "Sonic Colors" announced!

Posted by Feniiku on 02 June 2010 - 10:03 AM in Community Corner

It looks colourful, insane, and like it might be a lot of fun XD to echo my post elsewhere: MANY COLOURS AND ROLLERCOASTERS. What's not to love XD

Also, the top right photo of the DS version has an Orbinaut in it :)

#90550 AUCHiNAWA 2010 !

Posted by Feniiku on 29 April 2010 - 12:10 AM in Community Corner

Is it wrong that I'm half tempted to make a full Will's Dad? *shot*

Lol kidding, I'd scare myself with that XD I don't really have a NiGHTS cosplay planned myself, but I intend to make one sometime damnit!

#90501 AUCHiNAWA 2010 !

Posted by Feniiku on 27 April 2010 - 07:23 AM in Community Corner

XD I got my room sorted last night, bear in mind that the Auchinawa discount on rooms inside the hotel is £100 per night (and includes breakfast), and only works for Friday 19th, Saturday 20th, and Sunday 21st nights if you're booking one there.

#90432 AUCHiNAWA 2010 !

Posted by Feniiku on 24 April 2010 - 06:58 PM in Community Corner

SO! Who got their tickets so far? :unsure: They've registered LOADS already XD

#89952 Donbalon is a Bad@ss

Posted by Feniiku on 28 March 2010 - 08:37 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Lol awesome! I love Donbalon, he's easy to learn but awkwards to master XD and yes, his music is fun too :3

Now... we need someone to find a list of the most difficult boss fights which has evilwitchfacecatjerk on it :|

#89940 Feniiku's Other Artiness :3

Posted by Feniiku on 28 March 2010 - 02:06 PM in Artwork

EPIC NEGLECTING D: I need to get my butt more active around here again :| Rawr!

Anyway, I'm copy pasting a post from another art thread on a different forum, But obviously I've got a lot of art I haven't shown here in a while. Click links for full views and descriptions :)

Posted Image Sonic Thunderstrike part 4 (fancomic)

Posted Image Bubblegum Rhythm: Original character, in a pile of deliciously gaudy colours XD

Posted Image Corrupted Heart: Dark Spyro from the LoS series :P HE'S EVIL. FEAR HIM. I took some artistic licence and gave him extra pointybits XD

Posted Image Leap-Octus

Posted Image Ride the Wasp

Posted Image Creeping Crawltons

Here's a Dragon I drew for Thalia's birthday :P
Posted Image Going Fishing

A random Elf Lady which I drew last year:
Posted Image Elven Lady

My fan Gen, Spring, based off Trippy's Engelbaum comic:
Posted Image Spybrush

And finally, a cover and a page from my new fancomic that I just started on DA. It's set after STC, aaaaaaaaand is full of dragons and stuff. But the first page is mostly speechbubbles XD

Infinity part 1: Cover
Page 1

All my other stuff can be found on my DA gallery XD Enjoy. *lurks*

#88449 AUCHiNAWA 2010 !

Posted by Feniiku on 06 February 2010 - 11:51 AM in Community Corner

I still haven't got any accomodation in mind, I'd like to stay in the hotel itself but TOO EXPENSIVE and my roomie'd be a student XD

Transport though, I prefer coaches to anything else, surprisingly.

Still. NEED ID.

#88447 The Last Wave

Posted by Feniiku on 06 February 2010 - 11:47 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Just sending mine. Would've sent it last night but I was too sleepy to remember my email password XD

Couldn't think of anything to add to it though, I'm not good with words :<

#85669 Feniiku's NiGHTSY stuff of doom

Posted by Feniiku on 23 December 2009 - 05:46 PM in Creative Stuff!

Hello, old thread, I found you!

Hi guys :)

Posted Image

Quick tiny scene from a music-animation I'm starting soon, unfortunately ye olde conversion destroyed the colours :/

But yes, I DO STILL DRAW NIGHTS :) XD

And since I havent updated this thread since right at the start of the year, have all... uh... three of this year's doodles since :/

http://feniiku.devia...lwing-115321138
http://feniiku.devia...comic-140388205
http://feniiku.devia...Spyro-145064569

I'll draw a new one soon, yup XD

#84716 AUCHiNAWA 2010 !

Posted by Feniiku on 12 December 2009 - 10:56 PM in Community Corner

I AM GOING. THIS GOES WITHOUT SAYING XD It was my first proper stay away con too, lol!

I have no idea if I'll manage to make a new cosplay in time, but if all else fails that's what my old ones are for!

I'm gonna be bringing my flute again too, for musical stylings of a NiGHTSy and a Sonicy nature! Lol if I can find the time to practice again XD

Ooo, maybe we should think of some little NiGHTSy events for the fanbase members who're going XD A little club group thingy lol. Like, arts and crafts in the MIDDLE OF THE FLOOR while we queue around or something?

TRIP. I HAVE A QUESTION. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY DECENT COFFEE SHOPS ARE WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF THE CONVENTION. THIS IS ESSENTIAL INFORMATION FOR ALL CON-GOERS. EVER. THE FATE OF THE WORLD DEPENDS ON IT.

(ps it has been so long since I've posted here I forgot what my avatar looked like >_>)