Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

YamiLover13's Content

There have been 1 items by YamiLover13 (Search limited from 24-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#100642 What are you up to? (Or: let's have a reintroduction thread?)

Posted by YamiLover13 on 27 November 2013 - 11:50 PM in Community Corner

Where do I even begin? I haven't been on the forums in ages.

I was able to finish with college but am still stuck with a large amount of debt and no real decent job to show for it. Been working Part-Time at Dollar General while living with bf and just slowly hanging in there. But hey, times are still fun. Lots of games to play and things to see. Normally I'm not too active with forums so much as I am with tumblr. But that is another story in itself.

Sorry I haven't been so active as of late. I feel my feelings for the fandom comes and goes. But compared to everything else, NiGHTS always seems to stick with me and I try to remember all the good times to have been had here. Maybe I can make more of an active effort to say hello a bit more often? XD

Sorry to be such a downer with my post. I really am happy to see this place still alive and going. There is no telling what the future may bring.