Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

MiNXY's Content

There have been 5 items by MiNXY (Search limited from 25-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#26462 The Golden Compass

Posted by MiNXY on 22 November 2007 - 04:18 AM in Community Corner

who's up for seeing the Golden Compass because i am so eager to see that movie SO BAD

if the movie turns out to be bad the at least I will get to see kick-ass graphics

also, I Am Legend sounds great...
just...
wondering...

i need to post more... :D
k

#4978 Sleep Walking

Posted by MiNXY on 12 May 2007 - 02:45 AM in Dream Discussion

I don't ever recalling my self sleep walking, but my nephew did when he was younger I always had to get up late at night o help him to the toilet, he would mistake the tub as one...

lol sometimes i had to smack him to wake him, i wouldn't hurt him, but he soon got over it, as though, i beleive he did.. O.o

#4977 Strangest Dream evar

Posted by MiNXY on 12 May 2007 - 02:40 AM in Dream Discussion

In my art class we are doing this thing where we have to record and draw our dreams in our 'Dream Journals'... It's really fun to do, although I can't remember the dreams I have most of the time, She said that if we can't remember what we dreamed about then we have to day dream and record and draw it there.

The dream I had, the other day, was very strange, the world was being eaten up by a black hole. It was like a nightmare at first, it seemed very real, although, I really wasn't scared. Half the everything on Earth was destroyed and I was all worried about my friends. But then these two talking bunnies showed up all whiny and stuff and I as all like O________O; wtf!? talking bunnies... a pink and blue one.. and they had ice cream with them...

(yeah it sounds like I'm making this up but I have strange dreams like that.. -___-)

then on of the bunnies jumped into the black hole and stuck ice cream on it and the one, here, did the same thing then they ate it and the ice cream sealed up the hole.. then it was all over...

then we stuck the blackhole, which is sealed by icecream, behind a mirror..

then I woke up... and it was time for school..

-____-

I used to have strange nightmares as child too, I was about 7 or 8, I used to have the same dream.

I was trapped in this jail-like thing and this guy's head split into two, and his belly started to grow a mouth and teeth and he was on a couch, and that's all I remember from those dreams....

merr.. I wonder what my next dream will be >.>

#1727 HEEEEEEY Minxy ish here

Posted by MiNXY on 27 April 2007 - 09:36 PM in Introduce Yourself

FANGZ said she'll eat your fingers >:3, she said they look GUUD DOOD!

#1700 HEEEEEEY Minxy ish here

Posted by MiNXY on 27 April 2007 - 08:57 PM in Introduce Yourself

I am the strange Minxy... or Mikia (mah-kai-yah) wait...

yeah...

yeah...

YEAH! :P wanna know what I like to do I like to eat and sleep YEAH! the best hobbies in da world, jo!

well most of you probably know me already so ..>u>; *snorts*

well anyway.. AREN'T YOU GLAD IT'S DA WEEKEND!!??? come on! let's party

show me your colored pencil... Fangz might eat it.