Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Sweep's Content

There have been 20 items by Sweep (Search limited from 30-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#62773 Have people/things you know taken different forms in dreams?

Posted by Sweep on 12 September 2008 - 01:19 AM in Dream Discussion

I have turned into a lot of things! XD; I was once Rafiki, the baboon from the Lion King. 8D; Hm, actually, that tends to happen to me a lot!! People/myself being represented as different things. I couldn't begin to list them all!! XD;

#62772 A request to D.A/Sheezy/S7 NiGHTS artists

Posted by Sweep on 12 September 2008 - 01:14 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

http://www.baggyclot....deviantart.com

cool~! <3

#56154 Personal Dreamscapes

Posted by Sweep on 04 July 2008 - 09:13 PM in Dream Discussion

i tend to think i have a dream 'world'. I've had it since before i even knew about nights. some of the key places are,

a huge field with rainbow grass and fast moving clouds,
a grassy cliff with a short drop into a pond that has a yellow submarine sticking out (NO RELATION TO THE BEETLES I SWARE) and a wooden shack along with a forest in the back,
a hallow mountain with a single flower growing in the middle,
an open field with a long of large, flat rocks where it's always night time and the stars take ever changing shapes in the sky,
and a big, pearly white castle. *nods*

#55844 And The Winners Are...

Posted by Sweep on 03 July 2008 - 12:44 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

congrats guys!! <D Awesome show, you two. o3o

#55843 NiGHTS Came to Me

Posted by Sweep on 03 July 2008 - 12:43 AM in Dream Discussion

sometimes, i wonder if NiGHTS developed because he existed or he exists because he was developed...?

It's stories like these that make me realize that images and characters can stand for so much that they become real to us. NiGHTS is so hugely loved that s/he's developed into more than a game character. S/he's a protector of dreams and a sign of bravery. It's fantastic that we can all believe in something so much that we begin to believe in ourselves. NiGHTS really is a great friend to have, even if some of the people in the world look at you in the eye and say, "It's not real." Because with NiGHTS, I can now look at them with twice the passion and say, "More real that you'll ever be."

#55514 NiGHTS Came to Me

Posted by Sweep on 30 June 2008 - 01:39 AM in Dream Discussion

Posted Image

This is what the boy NiGHTS looked like in mine. *nods*

I'm glad to know you're such good friends with NiGHTS in your dreams. In my dreams, one of my best friend is a friend i've had since I was very young. His name is Rahlamnas and he is a giant mountain goat with ram horns. :P

#55495 NiGHTS Came to Me

Posted by Sweep on 29 June 2008 - 09:39 PM in Dream Discussion

That's true. It wasn't until I realized how brave NiGHTS was being and how I wanted to help him that the other NiGHTS appeared and defeated my nightmare. So I agree; I think NiGHTS is a sort of personified bravery. Or at least s/he's attracted by acts of courage. I also think NiGHTS can show to help bring OUT your bravery like the first NiGHTS in my dream did. :)

#55358 Other Appearances

Posted by Sweep on 28 June 2008 - 06:15 PM in Dream Discussion

I see characters in my dreams all the time. It's not strange for me at all. I usually have dreams involving my own characters, though. Sometimes, Sonic or Meta Knight'll be in there. Stuff like that. XD;

#55357 NiGHTS Came to Me

Posted by Sweep on 28 June 2008 - 06:12 PM in Dream Discussion

To fully understand the importance of this, I must explain a few things to you first.

One, I got into NiGHTS by a series of events. First, I saw NiGHTS in the NiGHTS pinball game on Sonic Adventure. My friend said that her older cousin had played NiGHTS before but our understanding of the game was extremly empty. A year or so later, I saw fanart of NiGHTS and was a little excited because I recongized who s/he was. Then, YEARS later and about four years ago, I saw one of the most beautiful things of all! It was artwork that I had stumbled upon. It looked cool from the thumbnail on deviantart but I couldn't tell what was going on so I clicked and full viewed. From then on, after seeing Astrima's picture of NiGHTS battling Reala EPICLLY, I was hooked. I looked up info on NiGHTS, made my own little fancharacter who was inspired off of U.V. NiGHTS, and ended up raving about him so much that my dad got on eBay and bought me a Saturn, the game, and the anolog controller.

Second, the first dream I had of NiGHTS was pretty basic. He was there every now and then but I couldn't help but feel it was only because he had been on my mind. It didn't feel like he was there. And due to my fandom being sprouted from Astrima's artwork, I'd always seen him with horns and blond hair so it wasn't extremly special to see him hatless. Despite my amazingly explosive fandom, all my dreams of him seemed to just be based off of my thoughts of the day or what have you. I'd felt I was destined to know NiGHTS because of the drawn out events that lead him to me. But I'd also felt that I had yet to actually see him.

These two things bothered me. I had finally gotten into something amazing that had been chasing me for years which was great and all, but, I felt like even so, i'd yet to connect. And second, my dreams felt just like my reality; unconnected. Until last night when I had a strange, and almost humorous, nightmare!

Okay, so, looking back it was more funny than scary but, oh well. Lately, I haven't been really into NiGHTS. (Thus my lack of appearances) However, I've been coming and going from the boards and listening to the shows and looking at the oekakis etc. I just felt bored, though. Yet, last night, I had a dream where I was stuck in a run down house with a strange woman and an even stranger friend. Together, this friend and I had to somehow defeat the owner of the house who was a derangged and terrible monster of a being. (Which ended up being some kind of twist on Ganondorf from Zelda.... Yeah, ha.) Something went wrong though and he was after us. Just as we escaped the house, he found us and cornered us in this dark, twisted garden and attacked. Before he could get us though, NiGHTS flew out of a wonderous portal like thing to the right and protected us. He began to tear up when Ganon tried ripping him off of us. Then, another NiGHTS came in from the left. She was beautiful. She had a very detailed outfit that I can never hope to put down on paper. She attacked Ganon and killed him after a short fight. I noticed that both of the NiGHTS looked different somehow... until I noticed that they weren't wearing hats. They had long, even cut, purple hair that got darker at the bottom and long, animal-like ears. The female NiGHTS had a glowing, colorful tail. They flew to each other and from all of their affection, they seemed to love one another. Before they left, they looked at me and smiled.

I woke up afterward and was inspired again. I drew and drew all morning, trying to recreate scenes. But nothing I could do could possibly touch the magnificent images I saw. And after I put my sketchbook away, I could still feel NiGHTS' arms around me, refusing to let go. I finally feel connected and like I have my own view on who NiGHTS is to me and I wondered at this realization, how do other people get their view? I've seen many different takes on NiGHTS and surely, someone dreamed it up or just saw it in their minds. So I came back today to ask everyone else their story.

So give it up! How did NiGHTS come to you and what makes you see him/her the way you do?

#32518 Shoutout Messages

Posted by Sweep on 28 December 2007 - 06:54 AM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

Hello, every NiGHTS fan everywhere! Cheers to my fellow Americans and I hope you've all gotten your copy of JoD!

Hope you're having a good New Year and for the sake of every Podcast, I have to request that Digi say, "I would like a B.K. Whopper and some fries. With a coke," in the most American accent he can manage :3 Such is the real highlight of every show.

#32336 NiGHTS' Gender

Posted by Sweep on 27 December 2007 - 09:57 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I'm still stuck and in firm belief that NiGHTS has no specific gender.

SO I had hoped that Sega would try harder to not keep to any gender with the awful pronouns 'he' or 'she'. They failed me in a couple ways.

Kinda spoiler... I guess o-o;
Spoiler

So, as a girl, I find it a tad annoying that they had to use the 'default gender', Male, on NiGHTS all the time. Still, I could have dealt with it a little better if Reala hadn't shoved that comment in there.

What I'm really interested in is everyone else's reactions or thoughts. Apparently Sega's either decided NiGHTS' gender or just didn't feel like confusing the new fans.

Or both!

#32335 The Ending

Posted by Sweep on 27 December 2007 - 09:49 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Yeah you need to get C's or higher with both of them.

Gah, I gotta say, It's almost four in the morning but I beat it just now. I cried. I sware, I did. Specially that thing with Helen and her Mom at the end.

Spoiler

God, I'm so lazy around here. :P

#27215 NiGHTS Doujinshi Plans - Main

Posted by Sweep on 25 November 2007 - 10:08 PM in DREAMS DREAMS

*looks around* If we do a mature one, iwannadosomedrawing.

...specially if there's yaoi. *walks over to the dark side... with Kichigai.* >D

I'S GOTS SOMES IDEAS FORS THATS ONES.

#25876 NiGHTS Saturn 40% Beta

Posted by Sweep on 19 November 2007 - 12:17 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Aaahhh, I spent my money on 4 backstage tickets on me and my friends for a christmas concert of one of our favorite rock bands. XD;; Damn, that would be something worth buying though. *shrug/sigh*

#21302 NiGHTS the Traitor

Posted by Sweep on 18 October 2007 - 12:56 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I think he's faking it. He just wants an excuse to eat pian cake.

hey, i'd sit in a small, blue shrine for some cake.

mmhm.

#18387 Personal Ideya?

Posted by Sweep on 26 September 2007 - 11:53 PM in Poll Area

most likely yellow. everyone says i radiate the color yellow and that i'm a hopeful, optomistic person so imma go Hope!

#17560 NiGHTS's body?

Posted by Sweep on 19 September 2007 - 10:37 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I like drawing NiGHTS with horns and hair like Trippy cause i first started really getting into NiGHTS because of her artwork but really, i think it might be short hair and just a hat cause it's so fluid and moves like cloth with nothing inside sometimes. I think NiGHTS might have a body or it's just nothingness in there. either way, i sure do love those eyes... <D

#17558 Wanna Be On Show 04?

Posted by Sweep on 19 September 2007 - 10:33 PM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

>3< i'd love to! my radio program is going bust so it'd be nice to finally get another chance to use my mic. XD ITS NEW TOO. gah, complications and all though. *waves hands dimissivly* Too many things i need for that thing. but a 3 minute audio clip sounds good. XD

--EDiT--
DiGi - You're in. You'll get a PM from me shortly. Sit tight. <_<

#17555 DAY 4 - REALA REVEALED

Posted by Sweep on 19 September 2007 - 10:30 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

i guess after dieing, you could come back as anything, wearing anything, you wanted! XD

#16809 New trailer tonight

Posted by Sweep on 14 September 2007 - 02:16 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

*just.. dies* *-*