Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

7Force's Content

There have been 22 items by 7Force (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#94138 Sonic 4 Discussion

Posted by 7Force on 27 October 2010 - 07:03 PM in Community Corner

everyone is going on about the physics and how bad they are but i dont think they are game breaking and payed no notice to them. The game itself is very good fun and i had a great time with it. While it will never reach the godly heights of the 16bit game its still a good game in its own right and i think SEGA have done a good job with it.

#94106 NiGHTS JoD Racing Tournament

Posted by 7Force on 25 October 2010 - 06:37 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Maybe we should try and do a christmas one?

#94040 Naka's new game using his NiGHTS concept

Posted by 7Force on 22 October 2010 - 10:36 PM in Community Corner

Yeah this sounds interesting. Looking forward to hear more about Naka-san's next big game.

#92810 Summer of Sonic 2010

Posted by 7Force on 12 August 2010 - 09:28 PM in Community Corner

Had a truly awesome time got to play both Colours and sonic 4 and they both did not dissapoint and Crush 40 were fantastic sadly however i did not get anything signed by them :lol: another thing in regret is not saying hi to both TRiPPY and DiGi I've always been quite shy when trying to introduce myself to new people so i feel quite bad not being able to chat and say what a great job you two are doing with the site and NID15.com.

Still had a wonderful time and wondering what SEGA will do to try and top this one?

#91607 Hey! What about Wiiware/VC? :(

Posted by 7Force on 30 June 2010 - 08:25 PM in NiD15

The VC wouldn't even be able to handle SEGA CD games.

I think it may be possibal as there are some TurboGrafx CD games on the service and I'm pretty sure that the 2D shoot em up Ironclad was only came out on the Neo Geo CD so maybe I think Mega CD games are possibal.

Back on topic I think maybe they should skip VC and put it on WiiWare but cut the game into two episodes. Make episode one Claris stroy and episode 2 Elliot's stroy as two separte downloads. I think doing it that way will help save up some space.

#90813 Sonic 4 Discussion

Posted by 7Force on 21 May 2010 - 08:45 PM in Community Corner

while it sucks that they delayed the game I'm not upset as I want them to make the best possable game they can.

#89443 SO who has it?

Posted by 7Force on 03 March 2010 - 11:48 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Got the game on the DS as well very fun little racer if anyone wants a race my friend code is 1162 1715 3554

#89342 SO who has it?

Posted by 7Force on 28 February 2010 - 11:50 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Got it on the 360 the other day though a few little niggles here and there this is a really fun little racer. Also picked up the DS version as well and though its not a Mario Kart DS beater its still good fun but not a patch on the 360 version.

#89341 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by 7Force on 28 February 2010 - 11:46 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Not sure if anyone here knows yet or if its already been posted but S0L said that DLC is on its way :)

You’ll hear more about DLC very soon. I don’t want to steal SEGA’s thunder on this. But you’ll be seeing some sooner than you expect – and it’s AWESOME. I’ve just played it :)

Please make Ristar playable in this DLC, oh and NiGHTS also some tracks based on other SEGA games would be nice too :lol:

#89221 Phantasy Star Zero

Posted by 7Force on 24 February 2010 - 12:27 AM in Community Corner

Got the game myself and being a Phantasy Star noob i was a bit worried I would not like it but so far I'm enjoying it. Yes the second boss was a pain but I got the better of him once i did a bit of leveling up. Not a bad little game I must say.

Friend Code: 3782 0711 3099
Char Name: 7Force
Class: HUmarl

So far I'm on level 24.

#88275 Sonic 4 Discussion

Posted by 7Force on 04 February 2010 - 09:28 PM in Community Corner

When I first heard of the game I was expecting a 2D Sonic game using the Hedgehog Engine so graphically I was a little disappointed but then gameplay makes or breaks a game not the amount of polygons flying around on the screen and from the 1 second of gameplay footage in the trailer it looks like a Hi Def version of Sonic Advance or Sonic Rush which is no bad thing so from the look of it it looks ok. So I will be keeping an eye on this one.

#88121 We didn't forget NiGHTS!

Posted by 7Force on 02 February 2010 - 09:14 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Very cool stuff SOL while it is a bit of a shame NiGHTS wont be playable its still great you got him into the game from the request from the fans.

If you don’t mind SOL I have some questions myself if you would be so kind to answer if you dont mind.

1: since we know DLC is possible on 360 and PS3 what about the Wii version of the game? Since the storage memory of the system is tiny yet now developers are able to bring DLC to the system, which can run off an SD Card. Would you be using this method to allow Wii owners a chance to play as NiGHTS or any other SEGA character that may turn up in the future if SEGA give you guys the go ahead for DLC?

2: any chance you may be able to give us a list of Characters you wanted in the game that you told SEGA you wanted but SEGA said no too and give us the reason why they said no?

3: If DLC gets the green light may I suggest Ristar as nearly all SEGA fans wanted him in the game so it would make my and every SEGA fans day if he burned rubber with some of SEGA’s finest?

Thanks again SOL, all the best for you and the rest of the SUMO crew.

#87919 Fave Game(s) Of The Last Decade

Posted by 7Force on 30 January 2010 - 09:28 PM in Community Corner

The Legend of Zelda : Twilight Princess
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Batman Arkham Asylum
Beyond Good & Evil
Ico
Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil
Sonic Rush
No More Heroes

Theres more but I cant think of them off the top of my head.

#87792 NiGHTS as Flag Man

Posted by 7Force on 29 January 2010 - 12:03 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

NiGHTS as a flagman well I never saw that one coming. Still pretty cool though.

#82988 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by 7Force on 23 November 2009 - 11:39 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Hay... I found something from some of the comments on the video up on NicoDou. Apparently the game won't be released in japan. 8P

Really? I thought they only brought the Wii and DS versions too Japan.

I've found some fantastic insults said about me online over the last few days. I can't remember for the life of me right now where i read this one but i was called a "terrorist" at one point!! XD Yeah, of course. What else could i possibly be? lollerz

Posted Image

#82589 Japanese food

Posted by 7Force on 21 November 2009 - 12:50 AM in Community Corner

wait Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!? I didn't know the Japan Center DONE UFO noodles! FFFFFF! I shall have to go there tommorow with Becky and buy confusingly labled foodstuffs! Thanks for the tip! XD; (we walk past the store a lot)

I think they are still there its been a while since i've last been.

heres the location of the place hope it helps

http://www.japancent...md=hlp&page=loc

#82568 Japanese food

Posted by 7Force on 20 November 2009 - 11:18 PM in Community Corner

I went to japan two years ago and sampled some pretty nice stuff while i was over there though i stayed away from anythignthat had fish in it as i hate fish.

I got one of those parcels of random WIN today from Kichigai full of food she nabbed for us in Japan. And yes, i think she actually filled a spare suitcase with it *lmao* I love playing guess the food when i get non english packaging. I love ramen and sugar candies and jelly cups and chocolate and NONOMNOMNOM sorry. Here is photos. I'll let you all know what each thing is in detail when I'm halfway through eating it. Though i think one of the noodle pots requires 4 minutes in the microwave which we don't actually have >_> hahahah.

I WILL LIVE ON NOODLES AND CHOCOLATE AND BE HAPPEH! <3

Posted Image
^Well it's either seafood pudding or some kinda rice mix XD

Posted Image
^Phone straps! <3 Like rainbow Gemons. DiGi stole the green one. Non edible. Though i could try.

Posted Image
^sugar candies and plums! Man the Japanese always make food look so pretty!

Posted Image
MY LUNCH FOR THE NEXT YEAR.

*races off for the kettle to make some Miso Ramen*

Some nice stuff there TRiPPY i like the UFO noodles they sell them up london and i tend to buy them every time i go up there amoung other things. Its called the Japan Center and its in Piccadilly if you ever go some time.

However the best japanese food IMO is...

Posted Image

<3 Nuff said.

#82098 Prope discussion thread

Posted by 7Force on 19 November 2009 - 10:43 AM in Community Corner

I think it looks really good, love the cute style. Just sucks thats theres no DS port :P

#81884 NiGHTS JoD Racing Tournament

Posted by 7Force on 17 November 2009 - 11:50 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I would not mind as its been a while since I've raced anyone online (might be because no bugger is ever online any more) but i'm very busy a lot of the time with work and stuff so i dont think i'll be taking part. Good idea though.

#81103 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by 7Force on 13 November 2009 - 10:56 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

I've sent off my emails, fingers crossed.

#80191 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by 7Force on 01 November 2009 - 08:31 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

I'll be very impressed if Ristar ends up playable. Though I figure he'd have a car of some kind, and the Star Handle would be his All Star move, and would act very much like NiGHTS's imagined Drill Dash All Star move.

Thats what i was thinking, the Star Handle would be a perfect all star move for him.

#80179 How many trick-or-treaters did you get?

Posted by 7Force on 01 November 2009 - 01:40 PM in Community Corner

I got some but I did not answer the door I was busy watching zombie movies :P

No, a gang attacked nextdoors house and smashed up their doors with hammers, big fight ensued, we phoned the police to help the kids aaaaaaaand the police got here about 30minutes too late, ended with DiGi chasing a car and taking statements e_e Drama filled Halloween. Not safe in your own home anymore, tiz scary.

For real? that sucks as for the police they pretty much cant do anything right these days.