Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Aero's Content

There have been 5 items by Aero (Search limited from 21-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#83783 How many fanmaren do you have?

Posted by Aero on 03 December 2009 - 02:41 AM in Creative Stuff!

Hope no one minds if I add my own here. I need to get more active in the community and this seems fun. XD

Name: LyLyDyA
Gender (if any): None, but is usually called 'her'
Age (if any): over 1,000 but not quite 2,000.
Theme Song: Dmitri Shostakovich's Second Waltz (also called the Jazz Waltz)
Nightmare Appearance: A large dilapidated carousel with the pain peeling and the old horses rusted.
Siblings: All nightmaren are siblings to her
Single or Taken: She has no concept of a relationship
Significant Other: N/A
Short Bio: She's a melancholy rag-doll made of scraps left of other nightmaren. She seems to ooze loneliness of a lost toy that a child has forgotten as they grow up. She represents the loss of childhood and innocence. She was not finished and pines for hands of her own. She's a second level, meaning she can not drill dash. She has coils of tapestries she can use in an attack. When she wraps them around a nightmaren, she can make them dance with her like a puppet for a short amount of time. She has a very submissive personality to first level and some second level nightmaren and while she's a slight snoop, she also is a bit of a kiss-up.

She was cast into the void for one-hundred years. She had a bad habit of wishing to play with her dreamers/visitors and never allowing them to awaken. Many of them passed in their sleep because of her apparent need of companions to play with. Less dreamers means less nightmares. Wizeman could not allow that. She so far has learned her lesson for what she's done, but a keen eye has to be kept on her.
Picture:
Posted Image

#76065 Just my stuff

Posted by Aero on 21 September 2009 - 09:34 PM in Creative Stuff!

Hope everyone enjoys my new post of art.

#65780 Just my stuff

Posted by Aero on 30 December 2008 - 07:02 PM in Creative Stuff!

Just a marker drawing I did of Reala for a friend's Christmas gift. I know the cuteness is very wrong, but I couldn't resist! I know marker users are pulling their hair out over my attempts. I just recently started using them. I like to cut out my marker art and put it on scrap book paper sometimes. I know, it's silly!

Reala with cute pink skulls

9/21/09
Okay, that's enough lurking for now! Thought I'd toss up a few new pictures. A couple of fanmaren, if they're not allowed, I'll delete them. All links go to Deviant Art.

Faded Dream
Played with Reala's design after looking at so many different costume designs others draw of him.

Girlish Reala
Chibi Reala booty

LyLyDyA
Ragdoll Fanmaren

Iviv
Iviv's Fanmaren

#65538 Hello

Posted by Aero on 21 December 2008 - 08:59 AM in Introduce Yourself

Greetings!

And welcome... ya you just can't beat the classics...
btw, nice avatar... where'd find it?

Thank you for liking it! I drew it, It's a clip from a picture I did of Aero holding a trapeze. Aero the Acrobat is another classic that I still enjoy!

And thank you both for the welcome ^_^

#65504 Hello

Posted by Aero on 19 December 2008 - 09:33 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hello, I go by Aero. I was just approved to join, though I've lurked on this board and TRiPPY's site for a long while now. I'm really into retro games, NiGHTS being one of my favorites. I don't own a Wii, so never played the JoD game. The cut scenes on you tube are pretty nice though. I'm very shy, so forgive me if I'm not very chatty. I love to draw, though I'm not that good. I hope It'll be just as enjoyable to participate as it was to lurk. :)