Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Naix's Content

There have been 3 items by Naix (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#1117 Your Number 1 Favourite dream

Posted by Naix on 26 April 2007 - 09:19 PM in Dream Discussion

My favorite dream - was my very first complete lucid dream.

I remember I was walking down the street and saw a really cute girl. I've never seen this girl in my life, but I walked up to her and kissed her; she loved it. I thought to myself thats odd, normally people would be freaked if a random stranger kissed you. I looked down at my hands and I realized I was dreaming, I thought wow this is great. I walked around punching holes through walls to prove to myself I had the ability to will it. At first it was a bit slow. It seemed like there was a 3 second thinking time before I would actually perform what it is I wanted to do. After a while It came more natural and that's when it hit me. I remembered how much I wanted to fly, playing NiGHTS and watching videos of birds and their freedom compelled me. I soared through the sky as if it was the opening scene of NiGHTS, I was absolutely happy for a while. Happiness it was a feeling I rarely felt at that time of my life. Soon after I grew more and more unhappy as I remembered all the things that I hated in the world. Instantly I was sitting up against what seemed to be a dead tree on a hilltop; the skies were cloudly (The way I like them) . I swore I would destroy all that gave me pain and grew to a size much bigger than the earth itself. I held the earth in my palm in one hand and took a second to look, and with no hesitation I crushed it into dust. That's I woke up. The ending was violent but I enjoyed it. There were alot of a good and bad times looking back 11 years.

#903 NiGHTS Flying Again

Posted by Naix on 26 April 2007 - 04:52 PM in Introduce Yourself

I remember 11 years ago when I first bought my Sega Saturn and started playing NiGHTS. I was 10 years old, It was the perfect game of truimp over all the wrongs in life. The game made whole days seemed like minutes, it was great. I remember going to sleep and forcing dreams to happen the way I wanted or atleast in a certain theme I wanted; most of them weren't exactly about NiGHTS but relating to it. Looking back at it now, the game itself opened me on to alot of ideas; abit more spiritual in general I guess. A big part of it was it's music, so happy and devoid of lyrics (for the most part). I love Newage, Ambience, and Chillout Music to this day and thats directly because of NiGHTS. I can keep writing about this but I'm sure you guys all know about the millions of things NiGHTS unlocked within you.

Well thats my story, and I can't wait for NiGHTS 2 to capture me again.

#887 NGAMER SCANS! New images!

Posted by Naix on 26 April 2007 - 04:25 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I'm glad Sonic Team is going to stay faithful to the original. With its update in graphics I hope NiGHTS will finally get the world's recognition as NiGHTS deserves.

Now it all depends on whether or not Sega America will actually do a good marketing plan for NiGHTS and most importantly if the game will still capture the souls/hearts of it's players like it did 11 years ago.

Funny thing is, this is basically Sega's last hope in regaining any confidence in gamers. However NiGHTS is special to the team, not just another mascot like say Sonic.