Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Kid Caffeine's Content

There have been 5 items by Kid Caffeine (Search limited from 20-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#10461 Shoutout Messages

Posted by Kid Caffeine on 08 August 2007 - 05:12 AM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

This is a shout out to everybody from a nobody. Look through the smoke and past the silly monkeys to taste a bit of lucky stardust falling from an ice-cream sunset that's melting away to reveal the frozen moon. Got it? Alright-okay.

#6119 Reading...?

Posted by Kid Caffeine on 23 May 2007 - 04:21 AM in Dream Discussion

Last night I had a twisted nightmare... It switched back and forth between experiencing the events and me reading them aloud from a large novel....Has this happened to anyone else?

#3818 The NiGHTS Comics!

Posted by Kid Caffeine on 03 May 2007 - 06:52 PM in Poll Area

So.....Nightopians make honey? That would make some messed up sandwiches etc.

#3799 The NiGHTS Comics!

Posted by Kid Caffeine on 03 May 2007 - 06:02 PM in Poll Area

As a kid, the comics were the first real exposure to NiGHTS that I had. Looking back, there is now a sort of hatred for them from many parties.

Myself....I have to give Archie some credit. It took some major nerve to take a gamble on creating a series based on what was even then basically and "underground cult" game. What's more, the game's story is actually pretty open, leaving plenty of room for a personal interpretation. So yes, the comics were a bit like a fan fiction and the art was a bit shakey in the last three, but the fact remains that the first three of the comics were actually pretty decent.

*prepares himsslf for onslaught

#846 Hello!

Posted by Kid Caffeine on 26 April 2007 - 03:31 PM in Introduce Yourself

So, hello. And other sorts of greetings and whatnot.

I'm a writer/doodler/musican/student in America. I was to young to play the original NiGHTS game, but I am very interested in the upcoming sequel.

Hobbies: Spending time with my girlfriend, writing, recording, drawing, and reading.

Studying: Pharmacy and literature

Music I dig:
My Bloody Valentine
Happy Mondays
The Who
Stone Roses
Jarvis Cocker/Pulp
Elvis Costello
Paul Weller....And a lot of other things.

Films:
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
This Is Spinal Tap
The Kids Are Alright
The Princess Bride
Trainspotting

Books:
Anything Terry Pratchett (I'm reading Good Omens at the moment)
Anything Lewis Carrol
Trainspotting/Irvine Welsh novels
Pride and Prejudice (yeah, laugh. I though it was funny, myself.)
Whatever else crosses my path...

That's about it, really....