Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

bunniangel's Content

There have been 4 items by bunniangel (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#5156 NiGHTS' new look

Posted by bunniangel on 13 May 2007 - 10:06 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I like them both actually... his new one is a bit hard to draw with the patterning, but I've always been a fan of complex creative designs. (those that you create but never want to draw over and over lol) But after years of being used to his old design, this one takes a bit of getting used to...

#5155 My JOD Theory

Posted by bunniangel on 13 May 2007 - 10:04 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

My Puffy theory stuff came from the Podcasts where TRiPPY said the information came from the old Sega site and she read the article about it.

Yes, its just fun speculation of the weird things that run through my head (maybe its a side effect of harry potter theorizing) I know its not a lot of information yet, but thats what made it fun for me...since you have a wide range of possibilities. just fun...is all.

#5081 My JOD Theory

Posted by bunniangel on 13 May 2007 - 02:51 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

An interesting theory, but I don't completely buy it.

By your own admission, this theory doesn't account for how Claris and Helen fit in. That's a pretty big hole.

Also -- and please pardon me for not listening to the podcasts -- are you sure that Puffy represents Elliot's mom? Or does Puffy represent the Great Mother archetype? Two completely different things there.

Finally, it is my opinion that NiGHTS did not help Claris and Elliot because "they were good." NiGHTS as I see him/her is a benevolent trickster -- neither good nor evil. NiGHTS simply helped the original two kids because they had Red Ideya and were therefore capable of setting NiGHTS free. So, for your theory to work, Ideya and dreamscapes would have to be genetic. I'm just not convinced that's the case.

The simple truth is that we don't know enough. So, if I were you, I'd wait a while before coming up with story theories.

I posted this as just my thoughts and I can think about possibilities if i want to. I didnt say it was a fool proof theory alright? It was just my thoughts on it... but i guess to you my thoughts arent welcome. Sorry if i offended you.

#4974 My JOD Theory

Posted by bunniangel on 12 May 2007 - 01:19 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Ok this might be my only post as im not an expert on NiGHTS as you guys are...but I wanted to (just for my sake) post my JOD theory. From the podcasts and what I know...here is my theory of the JOD story...if it is a sequel...and forgive me if i sound like a total idiot...and i dont know where Helen and Claris would fit in...but based on the if the new kids and Claris/Elliot are in it...

What was told/known:
Kevin wants to be a football star.
Kevin has father problems.
Kevin is tricked into helping Wizeman.
Elliot was into basketball.
Elliot helped defeat Wizeman in the first game.
Puffy represented Elliots mom.
There is a new Puffy-like boss. (which to me looks like a guy rather than a girl)
Splash garden is Elliot's Dreamscape.

My theory:
Kevin wants to be a football star...so what if he has father problems because his father wanted him to be a basketball star?
and what better way for Wizeman to get back at Elliot for what he did in the first game then through his son? That would explain if Kevin could dream in Elliots dreamscape...and the puffy-like boss...a representation of Kevins Father (Elliot). Would explain both the new boss and Puffy looking alike. And why would NiGHTS help the new kids (or Helen maybe if she is good) because stuff is happening to the kids (now grown) that he helped before. With that there would be 2 dreamers...but still you have Claris and Elliot in it.

Hey its probably far from the truth but it sounded good ;)