Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

MagicPickleFairy's Content

There have been 3 items by MagicPickleFairy (Search limited from 21-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#100770 What are you up to? (Or: let's have a reintroduction thread?)

Posted by MagicPickleFairy on 12 August 2014 - 02:48 AM in Community Corner

Gosh, a lot has happened since I left the fandom.  I kind of just fell off, then realized that I was happy.  I tried to join the bronies, but that ended with sadness since I'm a woman (ironically). 

I have been going through five years of college, and finished all of my classes.  I am waiting in the mail for my degree in English, which will take time.  I have written a series of creative essays on all kinds roleplaying games for my senior capstone project.  This ranges from Pathfinder to The Mind's Eye Society. I have fallen to an interest in writing about fandoms, but I need to do more research, and pick which fandoms to write about.

I am looking for a job since my skills in writing won't put food on the table.  Kind of the downer with art.  

#100769 NiGHTS into Peter Pan's Flight?

Posted by MagicPickleFairy on 12 August 2014 - 02:24 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Another idea for any NiGHTS fan living in London is to make a model of NiGHTS, and take a distant pic of them through the Westminster Clock Tower (Big Ben is actually the name of the bell).   The tower can be seen through a lot of angles in a distance in London from a lot of stops, so it's a photograph that is possible and legal. 

#100498 Welcome back!

Posted by MagicPickleFairy on 24 August 2013 - 01:22 AM in Community Corner

A month ago I considered going back to interacting with the NiGHTS fandom.  Saddly, the forum is closed.  Thanks for making the Facebook posting saying it's back on! Now I can fangirl over NiGHTS once again.