Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Tango's Content

There have been 84 items by Tango (Search limited from 21-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#42555 NiGHTS into Dreams for PS2

Posted by Tango on 29 February 2008 - 12:07 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

It seems I'm an idiot and didn't do enough research before I bought a gameshark off ebay. I got a gameshark 2 v 1.3 and it doesn't play import games :(

So does the Action Replay Max let you play import games? Amy Rose, what are you using to play the game?

#42432 NiGHTS into Dreams for PS2

Posted by Tango on 27 February 2008 - 10:58 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

The book is a tad smaller than what I thought it was- Maybe the original print is bigger, or its just my imagination, but its gorgeous! Me and Maresuke were oogling at it last night when I got home. The pictures are so nice to look at in person, instead of on the screen. As for the game, I needs me a mod chip! Otherwise its staying right in the box. But hey, we got a booklet in colour this time around, because its from Japan! XD

Yeah, I was imagining the book to be bigger. When I first saw the package as I pulled it out of the mail, I was going "Wait this does actually have the book in it, right? :("

I ordered a PS2 game-shark a few days ago so I should be able to use that to play it 8]

#42319 Tomoko Sasaki and Naofumi Hataya

Posted by Tango on 26 February 2008 - 05:49 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Hataya also did the Japanese soundtrack to Sonic CD, which adds to my disgruntled attitude towards Sega of America for changing the soundtrack

I like both soundtracks a lot. I don't like Sega of America any less for making an equally awesome soundtrack ;P

And yes, Tomoko Sasaki is absolutely awesome.

#42278 The next Nights SOUNDTRACK!

Posted by Tango on 26 February 2008 - 03:42 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Finally got mine in the mail today, along with the PS2 game and book (though I can't use the game until my gameshark arrives in the mail). This stuff is beautiful.

#41806 Bye for now guys

Posted by Tango on 20 February 2008 - 04:02 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

:P I am very glad to hear this.

#37344 Inafune: "There WILL be a Mega Man Wii Game"

Posted by Tango on 24 January 2008 - 03:14 AM in Community Corner

I really hope it's in the style of the X games, but I doubt that :P

Never really liked any of the others (Zero, Battle Network etc)

#32270 Characters in Fighters

Posted by Tango on 27 December 2007 - 01:20 AM in Community Corner

Street Fighter Alpha 3 - Akuma
Street Fighter 3 Third Strike - Akuma

(I'm horrible at both of those games however)

X-Men vs Street Fighter - Magneto + Gambit
(just got a copy of this of my own for Christmas ^_^
Marvel vs Street Fighter - Spiderman + Wolverine
Marvel vs Capcom - Spiderman + Strider
Marvel vs Capcom 2 - Strider, Spiderman, Psylocke, Cyclops, Wolverine, Storm, Magneto, Gambit

#31972 Things you don't like about JoD

Posted by Tango on 24 December 2007 - 04:57 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

CHAMELAN! I. Hate. Chamelan!
Have you guys any idea how many times I Night Overed!? -chews up Chamelan's cape-

Heheh, I was watching my friend try it and he failed once or twice. I then took the wiimote from him and managed to get a 2.0 almost instantly ;)

I absolutely love this game though. The levels are amazing; colorful, conceptual, etc. Helen and Will seem like pretty cool characters, could have gone without the owl but I don't mind it, the music is phenomenal, etc. When we first heard news of the dream gate I was going "oh no not a level hub :'(" but I really do like it.

The only things that really bother me at all:

- Cutscenes are cheesy and lame, though I can't imagine them any other way :D. I guess I like them overall, still.

- In the cutscenes they use the dash sound for NiGHTS/Reala when they're barely even flying.

- Cutscenes have a pretty bad framerate, but I seemed to have gotten used to it.

- Bomamba. Particularly, his hard version; I can't for the life of me get those cats over the hills :D

Again, this things are only minor; I love almost everything about this game 8]

(whee semicolon abuse!)

#31971 2P Race

Posted by Tango on 24 December 2007 - 04:22 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I'd like to be able to play, but I'll sit and wait for someone else for a few minutes and nothing happens :\

#31970 Rankings

Posted by Tango on 24 December 2007 - 04:20 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Heh, at one point I had the 8th place spot for two missions (one of them was Lost Park key chase).

#31969 The Ending

Posted by Tango on 24 December 2007 - 04:17 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

It took me a second to go
Spoiler
Wasn't quite the ending I was hoping for, but it was great nontheless :D

#31925 COMMUNiTY Wii FRiEND CODES

Posted by Tango on 23 December 2007 - 07:08 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Added everyone ;)

Here's my JoD code:

3608-9684-4575

#31918 The Spider and Chameleon Boss

Posted by Tango on 23 December 2007 - 06:36 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

The final version of Bella took me forever to get. I flat out failed 4 times, and then I managed to get it in less than a minute.

#31229 After 11 years

Posted by Tango on 20 December 2007 - 04:18 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Played it for the last hour or so. I'm loving this 8) I started out with Helen; not sure if I'll try and clear her dreams first or alternate between the two.

#31177 After 11 years

Posted by Tango on 20 December 2007 - 12:27 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Got it :D

#30999 After 11 years

Posted by Tango on 19 December 2007 - 02:45 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I seriously can't wait. With such a packed schedule today, we didn't have much time to check around for a place that actually had a copy of the game, but I'll have it tomorrow! After finals, that is :(

#27276 More japanese merch

Posted by Tango on 26 November 2007 - 02:49 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Oh how I want that black shirt : (

#22303 Remember that project we done in April?

Posted by Tango on 26 October 2007 - 02:51 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Haha, sweet.

#22302 American NiGHTS site OPEN !

Posted by Tango on 26 October 2007 - 02:48 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Wow this is awesome. Things like this really get me into the NiGHTS mood again. 8)

I wonder what the "My Dream" section is, though...

#20424 Smash Bros Brawl

Posted by Tango on 11 October 2007 - 03:16 AM in Community Corner

At first when I saw this earlier this morning, I figured Sonic would be a rather weak character, but judging by the video he looks quite decent.

#16694 New trailer tonight

Posted by Tango on 13 September 2007 - 01:47 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

The video's still downloading, but yeah, I saw Reala and went "haha Shinobi."

Edit: Wow, awesome stuff. The NiGHTS animations are cool. Everything does seem Disney-ish though, but luckily it should still be the same in-game. Louis is definitely right about those graphics around the treasure chest looking like N64 graphics.

#16054 Ninja Gaiden or Shinobi?

Posted by Tango on 08 September 2007 - 11:36 PM in Community Corner

Shinobi III for sure. Not only is it just more fun, it doesn't have enemies that appear while you're jumping over a cliff that kill you 95% of the time. Both have awesome music though.

#15147 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Tango on 04 September 2007 - 03:56 AM in Community Corner

Metroid Prime 2 - Torvus Bog

<333

#15145 Recommend a game!

Posted by Tango on 04 September 2007 - 03:38 AM in Community Corner

Tresure doesn't even esist anymore.

Wait wha? Since when?

#14689 Saturn Talk

Posted by Tango on 01 September 2007 - 10:30 PM in Community Corner

I haven't had a Saturn for long, though Guardian Heroes is probably my favorite game ever. Street Fighter Alpha games and Capcom+Marvel fighting games are awesome too.