Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Godwind's Content

There have been 3 items by Godwind (Search limited from 30-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#64951 Exploration on foot?

Posted by Godwind on 24 November 2008 - 02:28 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I would have preferred being able to explore areas freely. It would have been a nice reward in my opinion. Some people really get caught up with an environments design. JoD does give a bit of that "Sandbox" feel. Although I wish they kept their Sonic console games more faithful. The new sonic game basically has Sonic NOT running. Screw the Werehog parts of the game. Although every smart person knows if you really want the true Sonic experience, you need to play it on the handhelds, specifically the GBA and the NDS.

#64328 Look for people to play with

Posted by Godwind on 02 November 2008 - 02:58 PM in Introduce Yourself

Thank you guys.

Greetings!

Enjoy the place... you won't see me on JoD odds are thou...
honestly I don't see all the hype about Super Mario Galaxy... sure it's a good game I'm not saying it isn't it's just...
ya can't beat the classics ya know? plus I do think the JoD was better as well :P

Peace!

I always had to listen to my friends make arguments about how they felt that Super Mario Galaxy was made easier compared to earlier versions of Super Mario. I think what JoD had was some nice challenging aspects to the game that Super Mario Galaxy did not have. It is such a shame that JoD didn't sell to well. Even though people will sometimes ask me, "What games do you recommend?", I tell them to buy JoD. They then say "Yeah, but it looks childish." What everyone tends to forget is Yu Suzuki game is best played by a more mature audience.

#64196 Look for people to play with

Posted by Godwind on 29 October 2008 - 04:30 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hello, my name is Godwind. I am new to the nights series. I never had the chance to own a Saturn, although I was compelled (and a bit scared) by the character NiGHTS when I saw NiGHTS in Sonic Adventure playing the Pinball game. I do own a Wii and got the chance to play NiGHTS journey of dreams. I found it to be a lot more fun than Super Mario Galaxy.

My Wii Console Code is 3935-7146-6948-0539 and my Nights: Journey of Dreams is 0645-8857-4338