Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

PopcornMarenxD's Content

There have been 7 items by PopcornMarenxD (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#1012 Hi there!

Posted by PopcornMarenxD on 26 April 2007 - 07:11 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hello and welcome! I'm sure you'll do just fine, we got people all over the world visiting the forums.
If you have any questions or problems, feel free to contact me or animejosse, or one of our lovely Moderators.

Thanks a lot! I´m happy to be here!

#971 So who's keeping sane then?

Posted by PopcornMarenxD on 26 April 2007 - 06:19 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I'd rather like maren voices to be played backwards. Not just so it sounds like gibberish, but you know like when you record something, play it backwards, then record the giberish you hear with your own voice again, play that backwards and you end up with something really strange and distorted, but understandable. I probably explianed that badly, but it's a nice technique.

Wow that idea is pretty original. Sound great, better than thinkin that night´s vocie could be a woman whit low voice (like japanese people do) o something like a kid´s voice. I really like that idea.

#965 Hi there!

Posted by PopcornMarenxD on 26 April 2007 - 06:05 PM in Introduce Yourself

viva! ^^ Hola Poly menos mal que pude entrar! mmmm galleta :unsure: vamos por todo!

#804 Hi there!

Posted by PopcornMarenxD on 26 April 2007 - 01:32 PM in Introduce Yourself

Lolz! yea is me! *tripleglomps* haha I´m shure that are so much more NiGHTS fans in Argentina :lol: I hope to find them :)

Hi there! thankies :lol:

#797 Hi there!

Posted by PopcornMarenxD on 26 April 2007 - 01:17 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hello! I´m Ely from Argentina and I´m so happy to be here :) at last I joined! this forum could be great! my english is pretty bad so I wish could express myself right :lol: Hi to all!

#796 Peke says hi

Posted by PopcornMarenxD on 26 April 2007 - 01:12 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hola Poly niña! por fin estoy aqui! lolz. pude entrar! soy muy Happy! :lol: This forum Rulez :)

#794 hey all

Posted by PopcornMarenxD on 26 April 2007 - 01:05 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hi Purgatory! I´m blueblur8lover for DA! Hi all the American people! :) I´m happy to be here lolz!