Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Ten's Content

There have been 3 items by Ten (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#98978 Where you all been at lately?

Posted by Ten on 31 March 2012 - 02:56 AM in Community Corner

Level99- Yeah, these are a pain. I'm hopefully going to be done with these next January. I hope. |D But yes, fairly crazy.

I'm really fail at figuring out programs, haha. And by piano roll, I mean anything that has something to indicate notation. I'll take a look at Finale. :> Thanks.

#98966 Where you all been at lately?

Posted by Ten on 28 March 2012 - 06:08 PM in Community Corner

I JUST GOT BACK AFTER DISAPPEARING FOR HOW LONG? Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...

And I'm now halfway across and all the way south in the country instead of right by the nation's capital. Two cats, a mother and baby boy named Turtle and Koala, who like to cause havoc at 4 in the morning (unless I'm still awake at that point, and then they're quiet), contemplating moving a bit ways north, and going to the gym a few times a week. When I remember. Best friend got married in December, got those little "invisible" tray braces (and they are a pain, let me tell you--but better than mutilating my mouth the way I would were they wire)... Nerding, looking around for a music program I can compose with that has a piano scroll, and playing games and saving up for a desktop: the most interesting things in my life, at the moment.

Also have an old friendship on the mend and pretty sure it's all good, now.

#98965 Hallo

Posted by Ten on 28 March 2012 - 05:56 PM in Introduce Yourself

So my brain finally rang the bell and I've dug myself out. I suppose there's a whole new flood of people and after not being around for ages... Yeah. Hallo, am Ten, going by Lambency and AstralSight on some other sites, and ObscuredTempest on Twitter, Tumblr, and Steam. Actually popped into the comm back when was up on EZboards (or whatever it was called (was it that?)), but continuously disappearing for spans at a time despite loving the people around here. I am a ninja of sorts, you might say (and I am on coffee*). Lots of doodlescribbles and wordvomits come from my brains, usually fueled by whatever I've read, watched, have been listening to, or otherwise been involved with as of late. Erm. So yes. Y'allo.

* Which is something that is usually best kept away from Tens, as the species is notorious for not minding so much the caffeine as the amount of sugar that gets dumped in the coffee before it becomes palatable.