Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

~Tsuki~'s Content

There have been 7 items by ~Tsuki~ (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#69390 NiGHTS and Reala crotchet

Posted by ~Tsuki~ on 25 April 2009 - 05:42 AM in Creative Stuff!

Those are freaking awesome~!! <333 You did a really great job on them, and the detail is amazing. *w*

#69389 Susan Boyle

Posted by ~Tsuki~ on 25 April 2009 - 04:33 AM in Community Corner

I totally LOVE her!! XD <333 She's a total inspiration. And really brave! If I would have gone out there and people laughed at me like they did her... I would have ran off crying. <--- Suddenly that scene makes me think of Claris! O___o And it was not intentional. lol But back to Susan, she did an interview on Larry King the other night and sang a few verses from Titanics My Heart Will Go On... and it was beautiful~!! I'ma so buy her cd's if she makes any. X3 I've already d/l all the mp3's people have made from her audition, the Larry King Live performance, and the track from the charity cd she did in 1999. P: hehehe

#69388 I'm back~~~

Posted by ~Tsuki~ on 25 April 2009 - 04:18 AM in Introduce Yourself

Hey, you! I was wondering where you went! Is everything okay?

Yeah, real life got a bit hectic and crazy for a while... a long while really, but things seem to be back to normal finally. <333 ^___^ Thank you for asking. *huggles* How have you been doing? :3 I hope well. <333

Huruyami~~ Sankyuu for the welcome back! 8D It's great to be here again. X3

#69188 I'm back~~~

Posted by ~Tsuki~ on 17 April 2009 - 02:17 AM in Introduce Yourself

So yeah, the title says it all. XD This time I hope to stay longer and be a little more active. <3 ;P

#69187 curious and curiouser

Posted by ~Tsuki~ on 17 April 2009 - 02:09 AM in Creative Stuff!

Quit happy with this! :) <333 It's gonna be great. X3 I like that you left it all sketchy like. <3 Fits our idea perfectly. ^___~

#53612 I'm back?

Posted by ~Tsuki~ on 08 June 2008 - 07:54 AM in Introduce Yourself

Hey guys!

Hope it's ok that I make another topic in here since it's been ages since I was last here. :( I wonder if anyone even remembers me? lol I hate that I've been away so long. T__T;; Real life got busy for me plus some other issues and I just haven't had the time to come here and post. Things are better now and we got some really awesome news in the mail today which was like the best b-day gift ever. <3 We have been waiting on this news for a couple of years now so cross your fingers that they don't change thier minds or something crazy! lol It gets finalized on June 13th so until that date is past I'll be uncertain and nervous. And yes you don't have a clue of what I'm talking about. >_>; heh

Well I guess I'll go now. Just wanted to post a note saying I'm back for a bit. Might not be able to post very often as it's the Summer Reading program at the library where I work. I shall try to post more than I have in the last 6 or 7 months though. :P Which was none... so yeah. <3

#53611 DeviantArt Accounts

Posted by ~Tsuki~ on 08 June 2008 - 07:43 AM in Artwork

Tsuki_Tsubasa

Here is mine if anyone is interested.~