Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Maki Izumii's Content

There have been 4 items by Maki Izumii (Search limited from 24-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#91509 Art Stufola

Posted by Maki Izumii on 27 June 2010 - 03:26 PM in Artwork

Ahaha, I sorta forgot this place existed for a while, so this thread sorta sank to the bottom of the ocean.. or something. With cruskits.

Annnd, Link you say? XD I did these for a convention last year. They sold hella well.
Posted Image

#91508 Vib Ribbon

Posted by Maki Izumii on 27 June 2010 - 03:23 PM in Community Corner

Psh, Audiosurf is waaaaay better <3

That said, Vib Ribbon is a slammin' game. I got it last year off eBay for a great price. It's mesmerizing, but REALLY HARD, and the obstacles aren't really timed with the song at all. it's primitive, but very cute.

#91458 Art Stufola

Posted by Maki Izumii on 25 June 2010 - 03:21 AM in Artwork

Ohhhhhhgod it's been like, forever since I posted here, ahahaha!
Posted Image
My latest stuff, I'm trying to generate enough fundage to go to AVCon (an awesome convention in a neighbouring state), so if you want a cute gen chibi.. ;D *god I'm shameless*

#91457 Jhonen Vasquez

Posted by Maki Izumii on 25 June 2010 - 03:18 AM in Community Corner

His stuff is good if you don't take it too seriously, aahahahaha. I Feel Sick is easily my favourite of his works.
I just wish he'd do.. y'know.. new things.