Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Darkisis's Content

There have been 7 items by Darkisis (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#88500 The Last Wave

Posted by Darkisis on 07 February 2010 - 02:23 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Email sent. I added my own parts in, too, since I couldn't just copy something I didn't make! :)

#81904 Space Channel 5

Posted by Darkisis on 18 November 2009 - 03:23 AM in Community Corner

People in this day and age seem to look at insanely imaginative games with an evil eye.

I couldn't have said it better myself!!! Do you know how bad it feels to be the only eighth grader in (probably) the whole city who plays NiGHTS and Space Channel 5?!!! They're even ditching POKEMON and Sonic---well, Sonic's been goin' downhill, but I degress. They're all turning to Halo and Modern Warfare and stuff. I can't even find a Silent Hill fan...

Anyways, Space Channel 5 needs more credit in Sega and a part 3. They think it won't sell?! It's their fault for slacking! Argh. I'm getting a video game making degree in college, so we'll have one atleast about 13 years from now. Let's hope it comes much earlier. (Sheesh, Space Channel 5's gong the same route as NiGHTS with Sega.)

#81899 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Darkisis on 18 November 2009 - 02:48 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Man, I have to step up my game in helping NiGHTS! This is the pefect timing! *gets to work* Alright, I sent 4 emails and now I'm going to try brainwashing my friends into liking NiGHTS and helping us out... hm... that won't work. HEY, WAIT. Isn't NiGHTS a true Sega AllStar?! The fact that they might be leaving him out is ridiculous! They still have his games on the front page of Sonicteam.com Japan(long story how I ended up on that site). However, I'm not suprised.... Sega IS a real cash hogger... they ditch the things that they -think- don't pay.

#69837 The Song Title Game

Posted by Darkisis on 11 May 2009 - 10:11 PM in Community Corner

Oh Jeez- Buckethead (So what if it's an instrumental? XD)

#69328 Top 10 Fav Artists

Posted by Darkisis on 22 April 2009 - 04:51 PM in Community Corner

1. Emilie Autumn (spread the Victoriandustrial plague of tea, crumpets, corsets, bloomers, and electric violins!)
2. Buckethead (KFC bucket+Nunchuckas+the robot+guitar god skills= awesomeness)

These last eight ones are not in any order:
- Rihanna
- Justin Timberlake
- ASP
- Angelspit
- Kerli
- Kanye West
- Nuttin' But Stringz
- A range of Nintendo/Sega conductors

#69327 You know you're a Jackle Fan when...

Posted by Darkisis on 22 April 2009 - 03:00 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

...Whenever you draw someone with a huge grin, you have to give them cards and make 'em insane(have guilty)
I'm totally guilty about doodling Jackle on my "Layers of the Earth" foldable, also! Yep, last year... speaking of which:
...You draw Jackle on a school poster you made by yourself.
...You brought cards to a birthday party and beat your aquaintence up when s/he tossed them everywhere(I SO did that!)

#69326 NiGHTS in other games?

Posted by Darkisis on 22 April 2009 - 02:48 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

It's starting to be cliche, but I named some of my SA2B chao after NiGHTS characters. However, this topic makes me want to make a NiGHTS, Reala, and Jackle inspired Spore and name them as such...