Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Dr0sik's Content

There have been 2 items by Dr0sik (Search limited from 26-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#67634 Your Theme Song!

Posted by Dr0sik on 18 February 2009 - 11:07 PM in Community Corner

"It Doen't Matter"

This song decribes me purfectly. I prefer the original version over the remix, so I'll post a link to the original version.

#62804 My Dream Online Glitch

Posted by Dr0sik on 12 September 2008 - 08:49 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Alright, so I go to Charlie's My Dream (I'm Drew by the way) and I dropped the controler shortly after I entered. This must have done something to the C-Stick because the camera got all screwed up. Whewn I finaly fixed the camera I was falling through the ground. I was falling for a while and then I landed in an invisable lake or something. As soon as I landed it showed the Nightover Screen. I presses L for Retry and I assumed it would say Charlie awoke from his dream. Instead, it reloaded Charlie's My Dream but I couldn't see him. I could tell he was there because there were icon bubbles comming out of the ground. This made me think that Charlie was falling through the ground now. Later on when we talked about it he said he wasn't under groun, we were both just invisable to each other. He also mentioned that a few posts ago. Anyway, the game says "Charlie is heading home." which was wierd because I was at HIS dream. When he left though, nothing changed. It acted like we were at My dream or something. Or like he left and then I got to stay in his dream while he was gone. Then it shows the call chime saying that Charlie was inviting me to his dream. As I was walking to the door I saw Charlie's Super Phian and I relized that my dream was an exact copy of his dream. All my phiens and mephiens got deleted. D8

Anyway, I just basicly retold Charlie's story from my point of view.