Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

shadow1111111's Content

There have been 4 items by shadow1111111 (Search limited from 25-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#91114 E3 2010 Discussion Thread

Posted by shadow1111111 on 16 June 2010 - 12:26 AM in Community Corner

Sign me up for a 3DS! I don't even care about the 3D (if it sucks, it can be turned off!). I want all those great games! Kid Icarus, Ocarina of Time and Star Fox 64 remakes, more Kingdom Hearts (!!!!), a new Paper Mario rpg, Metal Gear (remake or side dish?) (!), Mario Kart, and Chocobo Racing 3D! Plus the Kingdom Hearts announcement says "Final Fantasy series." Imagine the rage that would come from fanboys if the 3DS was what got the FFVII remake! I'd get it!

Kirby looks extremely AWWW and inventive. Probably takes after LittleBigPlanet visual design-wise, but I don't care. LBP isn't that fun anyway. Great to see Donkey Kong County return, and Epic Mickey looks interesting. Not sure how I feel about it at the moment. I think I've over hyped myself with it since its announcement. All of the Gamespot editors seem impressed, so I'm hopeful.

#89223 Favorite Worst Sonic Quotes

Posted by shadow1111111 on 24 February 2010 - 03:02 AM in Community Corner

Mine isn't really a quote, but it is so bad it's funny. The part in the final story of Adventure 2 after the Biolizard fight and before Sonic and Shadow become super: Knuckles has the best expression on his face. He already has his head slightly cocked to the side with a blank stare and an "oooh" look from his mouth, but the icing on the cake is the slow movement of Knuckles's head from leaning right to leaning left. XD... It's better to see it yourself...

Sonic Heroes has bad quotes and the worst Sonic dub, but it's still fun when you don't die to a glitch. Metal Sonic deserves a better line when he asks "why can't I defeat you?". I mean, it's the triumphant return of Metal Sonic, and his awesome boss form (that isn't fun to fight) falls at your hands, and you give him the "Sonic Heroes" line? C'mon Sega!

I do have to say that all of the flash animation "Sonic Adventure 2 explained in 4 minutes" is win, and "Sonic Rivals in 2 minutes" is awesome because of Shadow's emoness over Maria and he repeats "Why, Why, Why?" while sliding back and forth backwards, which is funny itself, but then he falls off the building!

#88763 Epic mayhem approaching :D Alton Towers...

Posted by shadow1111111 on 10 February 2010 - 05:40 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

To daru: SPLASH MOUNTAIN FTW! Awesome music, fun characters, and a finale (both the drop and the Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah) that is exhilarating and fulfilling.

I'm all for POV video and pictures of DiGi here. Sounds funny. I think it would be awesome if a mini podcast was recorded while riding. "So we're here on Sonic Spinball and we are the first to do so. Okay we're going up a hill an~ OH MY GOD OH MY GOD... OH MY GOD!" (DiGi in background screaming like girl).

I'm happy for you guys. You finally are getting the recognition you deserve for the work and dedication you have given to NiGHTS.

#82613 So after watching that video

Posted by shadow1111111 on 21 November 2009 - 03:22 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

This video made me want to cry! I think the choice of making it a video was wise because you could see the truth and the emotion in your eyes. But I do have a worry for your stuff. What if this video has the effect of so much buzz that NiGHTS is added in at the last minute, then you will lose the bet. What I hope is that Sega takes the bet into consideration and makes NiGHTS DLC immediately so that he is available at release but not in game.