Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Jacquie's Content

There have been 17 items by Jacquie (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#62866 Surfing NiGHTs picture

Posted by Jacquie on 14 September 2008 - 04:22 AM in Creative Stuff!

Posted Image

The disease that is known for affecting pokemon mutated into an "N-Form" which affects Nightmarens. Scientists theorize that the retrovirus spread through the Psychedelic-Pokemon nexus across Splithia and then into Nightopia via its human reservoir. Human never exhibit any signs of the disease, so it is impossible to tell if they are carriers.

In Splithia, the common name for this disease is "Jester Rabies".

Unlike infected pokemon, Nightmarens' symptoms are NOT mild. They were never exposed to this disease until recently, so they cannot fight it off as easily. The growth hormone in Nightmarens is activated to a point that it causes a rapid and unnatural growth. It also has peculiar side effects that are not exhibited in pokemon.

Teeth: For some reason, infected Nightmarens grow very large and sharp teeth.

Pigment mutation: the skin pigment is mutated in such a way that it bends light, giving the illusion that the nightmaren has no body.

Insanity: The N-Strain causes nightmarens to become extremely aggressive. Many will start attacking and screaming at anything in sight. This aggressiveness is thought to be a side effect of encephalitis that occurs in late stages of the disease.

While there is no cure for the disease, a few neurotowers were able to repair brain damage done by the virus. When the nightmaren's system is clear of the disease, they continue to stay in their mutated form, but do not show the same aggressiveness as before.

#62124 A request to D.A/Sheezy/S7 NiGHTS artists

Posted by Jacquie on 04 September 2008 - 04:16 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

I'd like to be a part of this :)

http://laspliten.deviantart.com/

#61343 Surfing NiGHTs picture

Posted by Jacquie on 27 August 2008 - 08:26 AM in Creative Stuff!

wow this is very beautifully done. The trees are very good and the background is very lively.
I'm impressed
Did you use colored pencil?

I did use colored pencil...oil based to be exact. Thanks :P

#61339 Surfing NiGHTs picture

Posted by Jacquie on 27 August 2008 - 08:00 AM in Creative Stuff!

Posted Image

This background was very complicated... It took a long time to do.

#61072 Surfing NiGHTs picture

Posted by Jacquie on 22 August 2008 - 10:31 PM in Creative Stuff!

He is precious! :D

Is there any particular method you used for the hat? I've already made two or three of them, but I'm always looking for a better way.

I did use a particular method that I refined for this project. It's hard to explain, but I can draw simple blueprints if you want to see them.

#61071 Some of my Original Stuff

Posted by Jacquie on 22 August 2008 - 10:29 PM in Artwork

That's a bright art and colouring style you have there. It jumps out from the page at you. Good stuff indeed. :D

Thank you ^_^

#60732 Hello there!

Posted by Jacquie on 19 August 2008 - 07:09 AM in Introduce Yourself

Welcome! JoD got me hooked, too. :D I'm obsessed. I made a birthday cake for him. And then I put his face on my own birthday cake. :) But my obsession doesn't even compare to that of some other people on these forums.

Oh cool! A NiGHTs birthday cake! I made a plushie of him, but I may in the future make other thingies...such as a shirt or something. It really depends on if people want them or not.

Well, I hadn't played any of the games, but still trying to obtain a wii one day to play it. I watched the videos on youtube. Kinda got me hooked.

Overall, my name is Ventro. Welcome to the forums. Nice to meet ya!

I'm going to get the wii game now that my check came in the mail. I really enjoy playing as NiGHTs because that's close to how I travel in my mind...as strange as that sounds.

#60731 Ven's fanmaren art.- Gallery... o.O Lost count!

Posted by Jacquie on 19 August 2008 - 07:02 AM in Creative Stuff!

Ventro is a cool looking Nightmaren. I like how he can turn into a gryphon-form

#60730 Surfing NiGHTs picture

Posted by Jacquie on 19 August 2008 - 06:58 AM in Creative Stuff!

Awww! Cute plushie! I want to squeeze it!!^.^

#60728 Surfing NiGHTs picture

Posted by Jacquie on 19 August 2008 - 06:54 AM in Creative Stuff!

So Nightmaren exist in Slithia?
SWEET! time ta move!
how much it property tax?

Nightmaren exist in Splithia because there is a wormhole from Nightopia to Splithian Psychedelic space :)

Splithia doesn't have property tax at all. It's so spacious that people just pick a place and live there. There's never a shortage of food and/or space. The only problem is that sentient flying radio towers roam Splithia and tend to destroy stuff and kill people when they get angry.

#60682 DeviantArt Accounts

Posted by Jacquie on 18 August 2008 - 08:01 PM in Artwork

http://laspliten.deviantart.com/

Usually, it's predominantly my original places and characters, but not so much lately.

#60653 Some of my Original Stuff

Posted by Jacquie on 18 August 2008 - 09:39 AM in Artwork

The Splithian Omniverse is my own place that I've made up. It consists of several universes linked together by a fluid and everchanging subdimension called Psychedelia, which is coupled with its twin Logika. The Universes I have so far are Old Splithia, Raelia, Bidobayne, and Desemaia. Coming soon...if Splithia doesn't completely fall apart....we have Hyfernae.

Here are some pictures:

Posted Image
We have Dio the SuiteCREM practicing his pixelated guitar on the outskirts of the Grayworld....which is part of Logika.

Posted Image
We have King Maryon with some of his loyal subjects....

Posted Image
Halon is brandishing his byzantium axe after giving poor Rio a good whack on the head. These guys are ahrehk'taurs....and they can be very, very mean....

Posted Image
Prymo is a kind ahrehk'taur, but is born with a disorder known as "Sun and Moon"...which is the machine-being version of bipolar disorder. Because of that, the other ahrehk'taurs slap that sun and moon seal on her head and banish her to the outskirts of Hyfernae.

Posted Image
This is Howell and Daisy. Howell is a highly advanced computer being and Daisy is a little blue gryphon.

#60651 Surfing NiGHTs picture

Posted by Jacquie on 18 August 2008 - 09:15 AM in Creative Stuff!

Posted Image

Here's the reference for Nightmarens according to Splithian biologists (Splithia's my screwy universe). I make these little references for my creatures as well as others that I like.

Nightmaren/Quet'salyan
"Ga'ose Nocturnus-Lucidus Major"

Height: ranges from 4-6.5ft in length
Weight: feather light
Call: speaks words, can learn many languages
Diet: Whatever sounds good to eat, cosmic energy?
Range: Scattered throughout areas in Splithia, originated from a region known as Nightopia

Nightmarens, or "Quet'salyans", as Splithian natives call them, are argued by some to be related to Ga'os...which are giant, slobbering clown-beasts. Others insist that they are related to Albarantraans. The word "Quet'salyan" means "Jester-falcon" in Splithian.

Nightmarens are extremely fast and almost never land. They stay aloft via a special type of energy that is stored in a gem-like apparatus on their body...this type of energy is called "Cosmic Energy" or "Tcheek-kode"...that's another Splithian word, but it's so ancient no one knows what it means anymore. The energy they have is so strong that it spills off their bodies in a sparkling light trail. This light trail can be dangerous! If it intersects itself, it causes small portals to open up for a brief period of time. Nightmarens also use their cosmic energy to bolt forward in a head-butt attack and to transform. Some become very adept at transforming. These creatures are typically active at night and sleep during the day. They are believed to have originated from a temperate climate, but can adapt to just about anything.

#60579 Your oddest dream?

Posted by Jacquie on 17 August 2008 - 07:40 AM in Dream Discussion

My oddest dream that I can remember today took place on the road outside my apartment and in my old house.
I first recieved a fax out of the lightsocket in my room telling me about aliens. I was then entered in a street luge race (which is odd because because I'm such a lazy, unathletic person). I had to end up in first place or else aliens would destroy the entire town of Tucson. I lost to some old man who was on a dog sled. The clouds gathered, lightning and thunder crashed everywhere and then I woke up.

The second oddest dream I've ever had I actually believe was a metaphor for life:
I was wandering lost through an abandoned city and followed this strange, yet beautiful music. I entered one building and saw that it had a courtyard. In this courtyard was a pool surrounded by flowers and rocks and sculpted bushes. A little pale, blonde haired girl stood stock still by the pool. She telepathecally told me that I could ride around once, but only once. I got on this carousel like mechanism...it was like a clear roundabout just under the surface of the water, so it looked like the passenger was standing on the water. I went around and saw many giant lotus flowers, colorful sculptures, and strange hovering fountains. Before I knew it, I was at the end. I wanted to ride again, so I shouted to the little girl, "I'm going around again whether you like it or not!" She glared at me and my alarm clock suddenly went off, disturbing my dream.

In third place goes to a particular nightmare that had a surprise ending;
I was being chased by these secret agents dressed in black. I had no idea why they were chasing me, but they were going to kill me, I just knew it! Suddenly, my alarm clock went off, but I didn't wake up. It was set to radio and so a loud song started playing in my dream. Will Smith appeared and everyone who was trying to kill started dancing in some crazy music video.

#60554 How many fanmaren do you have?

Posted by Jacquie on 17 August 2008 - 03:19 AM in Creative Stuff!

Name: Lo-Lo (aka "The Licorice Lo-lo")
Gender (if any): Female
Age (if any): I was never sure
Theme Song (optional): "In Search of the Licorice Lo-Lo" by Loop Guru
Siblings?: Lorelei and Styx
Single or Taken?: Single
Significant Other: None
Picture: See below

Posted Image

Lo-Lo has something called the Terraform Molt, which is when a creature (usually an ahrehk'taur) grows strange energy feathers. These are easily flung off and regenerated. When these energy feathers touch the ground, plant life springs spontaneously into existence. Unfortunately, Lo-Lo's is even more screwy than usual....she terraforms candy! When her energy feathers hit the ground, plants made of various candy spring into life. The energy feathers come from the tip of her tail. Lo-Lo never learns to speak properly, but she can sing operetic, wordless songs.

#60553 Hello there!

Posted by Jacquie on 17 August 2008 - 03:06 AM in Introduce Yourself

How rude of me! I almost forgot to introduce myself.
I was hoping they had a forum for NiGHTs. I played Journey of Dreams and now I'm hooked. I had always wanted to play NiGHTs into Dreams, but we were never able to acquire a Sega Saturn...

#60416 Surfing NiGHTs picture

Posted by Jacquie on 15 August 2008 - 09:16 AM in Creative Stuff!

Posted Image

I like how this one came out. It's another picture with oil based pencil.

Posted Image
I should take a better picture of 'em. NiGHTs is just hanging there on my chair.

Approximately 1ft in length and made of mostly fleece. This project was rather tricky, but the prototype is always the hardest.