Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Ookami's Content

There have been 388 items by Ookami (Search limited from 26-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#62766 Talent NiGHTS!

Posted by Ookami on 12 September 2008 - 12:05 AM in Planning and Advertising

Sounds good! I'll set it up then.

#62764 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ookami on 11 September 2008 - 11:58 PM in Nightmare

Kiera looked back as well, listening to the sounds from within. "I wonder if she's even going to be left alive by those Nightmarens...?"

#62761 Talent NiGHTS!

Posted by Ookami on 11 September 2008 - 11:37 PM in Planning and Advertising

Alright! I'm sure at some point Dailight will find time to come back.

#62760 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ookami on 11 September 2008 - 11:35 PM in Nightmare

Kiera made a face but grinned. "Hey, you did a lot of the work. I just did what I could to help. I really wish I hadn't gone around messing with that mirror though." She smiled sheepishly. "But I'm glad to see you finally back to normal and not in pain anymore. But Nightmare is still in trouble, right? I mean, there is still the person that started this who she was always squawking about. I'm sure he won't be happy about this so I'm sure he'll send others after us..."

#62758 Talent NiGHTS!

Posted by Ookami on 11 September 2008 - 11:22 PM in Planning and Advertising

^__^ I would love it if you did! I was going to just leave it if no one else joined anyways.

#62756 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ookami on 11 September 2008 - 11:14 PM in Nightmare

Kiera looked back at the castle then turned to smile at Ventro. "There you go, good as new? How are you feeling? Better, I hope."

#62754 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ookami on 11 September 2008 - 10:56 PM in Nightmare

Kiera stepped up on the window sill and watched inside as Raja got attacked. She finally let herself float away from the window and looked at Ventro. "I wonder how long it will be before you change back to normal." She tried to avoid thinking about what the Nightmarens were doing to Raja.

#62750 Ven's fanmaren art.- Gallery... o.O Lost count!

Posted by Ookami on 11 September 2008 - 10:49 PM in Creative Stuff!

I like him! He's cool looking! I'm sure he would have developed a big story line, as Raja has, if you had been able to get to him.

#62749 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ookami on 11 September 2008 - 10:44 PM in Nightmare

Kiera stepped back towards Ventro and looked down the hall to hear the angry Nightmarens. "It looks like things might be ending for you soon." She looked to Ventro. "We should think about going soon. She will be taken care of."

#62745 Ven's fanmaren art.- Gallery... o.O Lost count!

Posted by Ookami on 11 September 2008 - 10:32 PM in Creative Stuff!

Ah, I see! Well, I know Kiera has horns under that thing. XD I haven't decided on what they look like yet but they are there. And there is no removing them since they do connect to her skull. Not to get off topic but I'm not sure if rams and goats and such have horns that connect to their skulls. I would think so but not sure. Anyways, your pictures are great! Who is the dragon one anyways?

#62744 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ookami on 11 September 2008 - 10:28 PM in Nightmare

Kiera waited until Raja was close enough then smashed her elbow in Raja's head, sending her tumbling to the ground. "I'm not much of a fighter. I prefer to let Droiture do that...I wonder where he is, anyways?" She didn't seem too concerned with Raja, as if she wasn't much of a threat. "I hate to seem rude with my attitude but, well, I'm not too worried about you." She shrugged.

#62741 Ven's fanmaren art.- Gallery... o.O Lost count!

Posted by Ookami on 11 September 2008 - 10:15 PM in Creative Stuff!

Wow, Ventro has the same type of concept as Kiera for the horns. I was telling Dailight a few weeks ago, when she doesn't have the hat thing on, she has actual horns. XD I love the idea of it being a hat. But those pictures are awesome as well! I love the one without his hat on!

#62739 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ookami on 11 September 2008 - 10:08 PM in Nightmare

Kiera took the edge of her dress and curtsied slightly. "Why thank you but I must be honest, spiders, or anything resembling one at that, are disgusting creatures. For you, that means nothing to eat from me." She brushed her fingers over the torn part of her dress and sighed. "It seems there is only one real way to deal with this hm? Someone will end up dead by the time everything is done."

#62735 Ven's fanmaren art.- Gallery... o.O Lost count!

Posted by Ookami on 11 September 2008 - 09:49 PM in Creative Stuff!

I love Ventro as the three headed griffon! He looks awesome! I did know that one was Raja. XD Your pictures are really great! I love your style!

#62734 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ookami on 11 September 2008 - 09:45 PM in Nightmare

Kiera took a few of the hits but finally reached up and grabbed Raja's arm. "You're very rude for any kind of host, attacking your guests in such a way." She pushed Raja away from her. "Why don't you worry more about what's wrong with you rather than worry about killing me."

#62730 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ookami on 11 September 2008 - 09:23 PM in Nightmare

Kiera's eyes widened slightly but she smirked. "What's wrong, hate to think how you've lost before you could even win? Aww, isn't that just too bad?" She mocked, using Raja's anger to her own advantage.

#62726 Ven's fanmaren art.- Gallery... o.O Lost count!

Posted by Ookami on 11 September 2008 - 09:11 PM in Creative Stuff!

Yeah, I need to work on it and get her done. XD It looks great, I must say. I will attempt to finish my own drawing of her so you can see.

#62724 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ookami on 11 September 2008 - 09:06 PM in Nightmare

Kiera simply laughed harder. "It seems you're out of luck!" She took deep breaths to help herself stop laughing. "Like I said, you should lock up important little things like this." She crossed her arms with a big grin. "And soon, all of the Nightmarens will be cured of this disaster."

#62721 Ven's fanmaren art.- Gallery... o.O Lost count!

Posted by Ookami on 11 September 2008 - 08:57 PM in Creative Stuff!

OMG! I love it! Kiera looks great! I don't think I could have done her any better myself! And I love the little comic you did with Ven and Jackle. XD And I think Ventro looks great in his three headed form. All around fantastic!

#62712 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ookami on 11 September 2008 - 07:59 PM in Nightmare

Kiera nodded and laughed hysterically at Raja's plight. "I guess next time you'll think twice before keeping dangerous potions in an area where they can be used against you!" She couldn't stop laughing.

#62691 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ookami on 11 September 2008 - 04:05 AM in Nightmare

Kiera kicked the key hard in Ventro's direction and jumped to the other side to avoid the twister. She slid under the table with all the vials on it. She flipped the table in Raja's direction. "Have a taste of your own medicine!"

#62689 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ookami on 11 September 2008 - 03:50 AM in Nightmare

Kiera snarled and leapt on Raja, clawing at her. "You think you're so great but you're the worst in every way!" She tore her claws across Raja's face, watching the blood drip from her wounds. "Your face isn't even worth a second look!"

#62687 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ookami on 11 September 2008 - 03:35 AM in Nightmare

Kiera's mouth hung open for a few seconds. "Oh, so it's a fight you want, huh b****!?" She grabbed Raja by the shoulder of her dress and threw her hard to the ground, tearing the black dress in the process. "I can play these games too!" She hissed again.

#62685 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ookami on 11 September 2008 - 03:17 AM in Nightmare

"Why don't you bite me, b****!" Kiera hissed. "And in case you didn't notice, he has no interest in you, you wh*re!" She challenged. "Now I suggest you give us the antidote or we can just as easily tear this place down!"

#62682 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ookami on 11 September 2008 - 03:07 AM in Nightmare

"A key? Where are we going to get a key!?" Kiera sighed heavily in frustration. "This just keeps getting better... I'm sure to make matters worse, the key is probably with what's her name."