Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Xero's Content

There have been 50 items by Xero (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#63040 Staff of Selph 2: *don't have a title yet*

Posted by Xero on 17 September 2008 - 09:08 PM in Planning and Advertising

Hey all. I will most likely join this RP at some point (though I fear without Deraj leading it, it's going to be quite short. No offense meant at all.) but for the moment I have many other sites to deal with, so for the moment... like D, I will only be watching it.

Edit:

Although I will probably not be joining this RP, (I'm too busy with two others.) I will be keeping an eye on it, to help things go smoothly.
I generally don't like handing off my ideas to people that I don't know what they're doing. I feel like it's handing a kid a loaded gun.

Don't worry D, I removed all the bullets. :huh:

*hears one fire into the air*

Except for that one... what?!? It's fun to watch kids play Russian Roulette. jk, jk.

#63038 Staff of Selph - Concepts - OOC

Posted by Xero on 17 September 2008 - 09:06 PM in Planning and Advertising

Wow, I thought that I was the only one who KNEW that scene. Then I thought, 'then again, it IS one of the most famous anime scenes ever.' I remember laughing my brains out the first time I saw that scene(literally, I have a HUGE laughing gland/funny bone. I actually laughed all day in school once). I'll never understand HOW it got so famous.

I did the same thing actuallly... believe it or not I saw that one when it was new and I vaugely remember giggling for about 3 days after that. Then again, I laughed so hard at almost every episode of Dragonball Z... I've NEVER taken that show seriosuly. Despite it being my favourite anime for about 4 years. :huh:

DaRKNES: The milage was OVER 9000!

*snort*

I have only one thing to say to you frustrating, wonderful people.

Posted Image

Uh, eh, not that.

I hope to do this again sometime. But not sometime soon. Farewell, all. Have wonderful lives.

OMG D, I almost fell out of the chair laughing.

Alright... I may not go to the sequel right away but since it's starting up I will be there soon. I have things to tend to on my own forum. D may kill me for this, or just stop coming completely, but consider this an open invite to my forum... keep in mind it's not the same as this place. I let some things go, and other things I don't let go. But it's usually good fun. However, to remain in compliance with the board rules, I will not be posting the link. If anyone's interested PM me and I'll give you it that way.

#62863 Staff of Selph

Posted by Xero on 14 September 2008 - 03:08 AM in Dream

***EPILOUGE***

Ghost had stopped fighting during the battle with Sciimer to have his wounds treated, however he ended up retaining them until they had all been returned to Nightopia. He almost-silently left them alone, but left Frosty with the words "Hope to get that battle."

His location at this time is unknown, but he is no longer in the service of Wizeman, and it is rumoured that he was responsible for knocking out Reala at the main gates to Wizeman's castle. He's believed to be training somewhere.

#62862 Staff of Selph - Concepts - OOC

Posted by Xero on 14 September 2008 - 03:00 AM in Planning and Advertising

lovely, I missed the end of the RP. <_<

Okay, I've posted my epilogue. I just want to apologize to everyone for no-showing... I've had a-lot going on as of late. A-lot of forums I'm on, and a-lot of issues IRL, the least of which is school starting. I've set it up so that the next RP I'm in will be in continuity with this one, since there have been ideas by others for a sequel. Just let me know when and where, and I'll be happy to join... and actually post this time around. As for this RP, it was fun. ^_^

BTW, in a post on the last page by InTheNightLight... was I the only one who understood this?

"Actually, his power level is..." DaYZ sighed. "I can't believe I'm saying this...OVER 9000!"

I lol'd so hard...

#62410 Staff of Selph - Concepts - OOC

Posted by Xero on 07 September 2008 - 09:50 PM in Planning and Advertising

well if you actually read a few pages back in this thread too it's already stated that everyone gets an epilogue post or two.

#62131 Staff of Selph - Concepts - OOC

Posted by Xero on 04 September 2008 - 11:07 AM in Planning and Advertising

The reason I say this, before you ask, is it honestly seems like a weak twist. Here's how I look at this put it into the perspective of say a game, or a TV show or something, and think... would that story arc actually be interesting, or just seem like a cheap plot twist? 'Cause it would prevent a-lot of different events say later in a show from taking place, right? See what I'm getting at?

BTW Ban, LOL at the "Oh no... brain... freeze!" Thing, or however that went.

Also BTW... the introductory class to English 12 showed me that I need to work on my literary skills... a-lot. :/

#62020 Staff of Selph

Posted by Xero on 02 September 2008 - 03:41 PM in Dream

Ghost shuddered, glancing over at Frosty.
"You're sick, you know that?" he says, with a bit of a disgusted look on his face.
Frosty pondered it for a minute, before looking back at Ghost, grinning like a Cheshire cat.
"Yeah. I am. Well, here's an idea. Imagine it's Reala."
Ghost was about to reply, when those words sunk in.
"Done." replies Ghost, smirking a little.
But before he got a chance to even approach Sciimer, he watched as the nightmaren absorbed even more of the Staff's power.
"Aww h*ll." muttered Ghost as Sciimer's form grew more and more disturbing.
He took a deep breath, and prepared to charge in, glancing back at Frosty, only slightly.
"All right... let's try this your way."
Ghost charges towards Sciimer, leaping upwards, and phasing through him, solidifying once he got inside... this was a VERY big mistake. With all of the black Ideya coursing through his body, Ghost found himself unable to do anything other than remain idle. It took most of his energy just to fall back out of Sciimer's body. He landed on his back and remained there, his entire body surrounded by a black-ish aura. Some of the black Ideya had found a way into his body, and seeing as he was made up of Ideya, the rest of his body was rejecting it.
He felt as if he was having a heart attack, as he tried to get to his feet.
"This isn't... happening!" he choked out, finally getting back to a standing position. As he turned around to face Sciimer, he was suddenly swatted towards the wall, just managing to phase and avoid crashing into DaYZ for a second time. He ended up going through the wall and landing on the other side. As he re-solidified he hit the floor, sliding about halfway across the inside of the building. Paying no attention to any humans or Maren around, Ghost clambered back to his feet, looking a little angrier than usual. He slowly walked towards the wall, phasing back through it and joining Frosty again.
"Brilliant plan ice-head... you almost got me killed!"

#62018 Staff of Selph - Concepts - OOC

Posted by Xero on 02 September 2008 - 03:26 PM in Planning and Advertising

Just... no.

And LOL D, that last post was awesomely sadistic.

#61896 Staff of Selph - Concepts - OOC

Posted by Xero on 31 August 2008 - 07:44 PM in Planning and Advertising

xD

EDIT: Whoops, meant to add more and accidentally clicked send. >.<

Anyways... *hopes D will post since he's on*

#61894 Staff of Selph

Posted by Xero on 31 August 2008 - 07:27 PM in Dream

Ghost finally makes it through the portal, having left Reala behind and "cleaning up" what was left of the spiders. When he sees Sciimer... or at least what he thought was Sciimer, he nearly turned around to go back through the portal. Then the choice hit him.
'Reala, or death? I'll take death.' he thought to himself.
He charged forwards to where Frosty, Nyclone, and several others were using Frosty's special shards to attack Sciimer, as he tried to formulate a plan of attack in his head... maybe he could drain some of Sciimer's "black Ideya" to compensate for receiving the Staff's power?
He looked over at Frosty, but turned his attention back to Sciimer quickly.
"So... things got a little crazier, huh?"

#61891 Staff of Selph - Concepts - OOC

Posted by Xero on 31 August 2008 - 07:06 PM in Planning and Advertising

I haven't been online much either so sorry about my posts becoming less frequent. I go back to school in a few days and everything's been a rush on my end. I'll post now, k?

EDIT: BTW, anyone seen iNSOMNiAC at all in the last two weeks?

ANOTHER EDIT: Oh geez, I just watched my favourite scene from "The Mask", lol. *Tries very hard not to insert giant conga line scene into RP*

FINAL EDIT: Big question, this one for Ban. I want to know if I can do something involving Sciimer's cape which ends up turning Ghost temporarily evil. I won't do it for a few posts. I want to have him try to use his absorption powers on the cape, but the black Ideya ends up corrupting him and he attacks the others. If I should do this I'll just say that any powerful light based move would revert him, or Sciimer's death/being sealed away/whatever switches him back.

#61416 Staff of Selph - Concepts - OOC

Posted by Xero on 28 August 2008 - 04:19 AM in Planning and Advertising

I fully agree with all that D's just said and I know what's going on, over on his end so I'll refrain from posting as well.

BTW, I have to mention that Ban's last post made up for any time I was pissed off at him this week, it made me go into a giggling fit. XD

#61365 Staff of Selph - Concepts - OOC

Posted by Xero on 27 August 2008 - 04:40 PM in Planning and Advertising

I'd like to point out that iNSOMNiAC leaving doesn't mean his character becomes free-to-use by others. If his character was killed off and he stopped posting, it's 'cause he left the RP. I don't know if you got permission to use him Ban, (For all, you may have, but I doubt it was over the board 'cause I PM'ed him a week ago and haven't seen him on since, but it may also have just been ignored.) but if you didn't then you aren't allowed to use his character. And before D comes on and points out that I've done this, there's a difference between an RP's major villain and a member-specific character.

#61312 Staff of Selph

Posted by Xero on 26 August 2008 - 10:40 PM in Dream

Ghost finally raced into the room, having been using his ice spider to distract Wizeman while the others headed for the computer room... and once again he was fighting alongside Reala. It still bothered him, but he ignored it. He began trying to smash the spiders, until he realized that they were pure energy... as he hit one with his hand, he focused on drawing it in, and to his surprise, it worked. He felt a little weird though... a bit light headed.
He started going after the other spiders, absorbing them into his body. But each one made him a little bit woozier...

#60952 Staff of Selph - Concepts - OOC

Posted by Xero on 21 August 2008 - 01:41 AM in Planning and Advertising

OMG. *beats face off of desk*

Ban, you're a good writer but you keep basically trying to take charge of the RP. And BTW, incase you need to be informed Wizeman is not an actual person. You're talking like it's someone else's idea when it's yours, which we already pointed out. I'm tired of us telling you we'd like something changed/fixed and then you answering with "wait! I have a plan!"

Please, do as we ask. If you think you have a really good idea PM it to someone in charge (And please don't PM me this time 'cause I'm not in charge of where this RP is going, I can't really help or approve/disapprove anything...)

#60918 Staff of Selph - Concepts - OOC

Posted by Xero on 20 August 2008 - 10:49 PM in Planning and Advertising

Are you so sure Deraj? I thought our rendition of Area 51 explained all that. XD.

Anyways, yeah, that was a good one. I'm going to go and get ready to throw my a** through a portal now before I get left behind in this RP XD.

EDIT: Okay, I know this is pointless, but I feel like I have to say it 'cause it's been bugging me since the first time I saw InTheNightLight use one of his characters. DaRKNES sounds the like the name of a cheap NES emulator or something, lol.

#60843 Staff of Selph - Concepts - OOC

Posted by Xero on 20 August 2008 - 03:52 PM in Planning and Advertising

Thanks, I need to HUGELY edit that post.

BTW D, check your PM's.

#60707 Staff of Selph

Posted by Xero on 19 August 2008 - 12:55 AM in Dream

Ghost, who was now desperately trying to retain his balance atop Wizeman's shoulder suddenly got another idea. He grinned devilishly as he focused on the new shard which Frosty had handed to him, and ice began to encase him and take form. It wasn't long before the ice took another full animal form, but this time one of a large spider. The spider leapt towards Wizeman's face, then, leaped to the nearest hand and blinded one of his eyes, it's legs becoming like little needles as it landed and jammed it's spikes through his hand, therefor impairing his vision a little. Maybe if they did this to all his hands...
Ghost turned around, whilst leaving the spider in place and yelled down at the others.
"Anyone here Arachnophobic?"

*Edited*

#60706 Staff of Selph - Concepts - OOC

Posted by Xero on 19 August 2008 - 12:44 AM in Planning and Advertising

Yet you don't reply to the comment aimed at you?

Anyway, yeah, I noticed that D. IMO NOTHING beats original Sapphire. Hell, P.D.S.'s re-write is way too watered down for my taste. Funnily enough, I I made a comment (That's probably been erased now) at the bottom of my last post which was referencing a fight with Sapphire from AWNA. XD.

@ D:
Spoiler

EDIT: BTW D, if you didn't get my sig gift before it should work now. It's underneath the quote. Something epic this way comes. XD

#60608 Staff of Selph

Posted by Xero on 17 August 2008 - 08:02 PM in Dream

Ghost had been temporarily knocked out by being thrown into DaYZ, but awoke just in time to see Frosty seal him inside Ghost's Griffon.
"Aww... I was havin' fun with that." joked Ghost. The humour was short lived as one of Wizeman's hands began descending on them. Ghost phased and allowed the hand to "flatten" him, as he jumped up through it and solidified before beginning to jump across between his hands, trying to think of an attack method.
"Hey, Frostybite!" he yelled down as he continued running.
"Any more toys I can use to do something up here?"

*This is nothing Ban... try a 3 page fight. And in the end the enemy ran away. :lol:

#60422 Staff of Selph - Concepts - OOC

Posted by Xero on 15 August 2008 - 02:43 PM in Planning and Advertising

Sorry I've been posting so little, I was at a friend's for a night who has no internet, I got stuck there for another night because of a bad storm and my only means of going home was a bike. I may be over there again today but I'll be coming home tonight. So I will try to post again.

BTW D, check out the little link in my sig. Epic posting music. XD

#60421 Staff of Selph

Posted by Xero on 15 August 2008 - 02:42 PM in Dream

Seeing UV rocketing towards the ground, Ghost temporarily abandoned his Griffon and bolted over to what would have been UV's landing site. He jumped up, backflipping whilst still moving forwards as he did so; he quickly phased himself and passed through UV, then re-solidified just above him, and landed on his feet, but also on UV's back. As UV hit the ground Ghost's full weight was driven into the center of his spine. For someone less powerful it would have broken their back but the resilient Nightmaren would not be defeated yet. Ghost jumped off of him and made a beeline towards his Griffon, but he was shocked to see UV already on his feet before he could reach it. Taking flight, UV easily moved ahead of Ghost and cut him off. He kicked out right as Ghost reached him, hitting him square in the face with such an impact that the albino maren went down and slid under him. Ghost slowly got to his feet and noticed a little bit of blood seeping from his nose. He ignored it and tried to charge at UV, but the Maren grabbed him around the throat with his large clawed and and tossed him away; Straight towards the person who had made such a fool of him only moments ago; DaYZ.
Now with Ghost out of the way, or at least for a moment, UV turned his attention to Ghost's Griffon. He prepared to destroy it when he got an idea. He realized Ghost had created an opening in order to exit and attack... he made his way inside the Griffon and found the control shard floating ominously inside. He took a hold of it and grimaced, the exit hole closing as he began controlling the Griffon. He charged recklessly towards Frostbite, cackling as he yelled a challenge to him.
"Two can play this game! Now it's time to have you put down, you irritating cat!"

#60306 Staff of Selph - Concepts - OOC

Posted by Xero on 13 August 2008 - 10:56 PM in Planning and Advertising

yeah, it was good. I can' think of anything to do ATM though. I'm kinda hoping D will post 'cause he can usually set me up, albeit intentional or not.

#60302 Staff of Selph - Concepts - OOC

Posted by Xero on 13 August 2008 - 10:36 PM in Planning and Advertising

*eye twitch*

That comment just... I'm not posting again tonight until I find out WTF is going on. From what I can tell you just abruptly ended the fight so you could make yourself seem more important. Of course I could be wrong but seeing as you won't give me an explanation I have nothing else to go on.

EDIT: D, didn't see you post. Thank you. BTW... the whole epic speech... sigged. :(

EDIT... AGAIN: K, thank you for the PM Ban. I don't mean to snap, it's just when I let someone know they should fix something, and I'm apparently ignored, I get a little testy. And no there was no sexual innuendo in that. Unless this this were a nightmare RP, lol. Seriously, take D's advice. He's a frikkin' RP genius IMO and he actually has the patience to help people whilst remaining calm... something I can't attest to. I'll take a look at the edited post and decide whether or not I should do something ATM.

(BTW D my BL post is up so if you'd like to post tonight feel free. FM now has a chest cavity... lol.)

#60297 Staff of Selph - Concepts - OOC

Posted by Xero on 13 August 2008 - 10:23 PM in Planning and Advertising

Okay, that's it. I apologize for double posting but this is hours later. Ban, you just ended a major fight in the RP without clearing it with anyone. I have no problem with your RP'ing except for when you try to take control of the plot. Leave it be until we're actually all ready to progress... the RP is almost over and you keep trying to rush it forward... yes it looks like Sciimer might end up being the final battle but it's like you keep wanting to rush us just so we can fight you, and to me that seems a bit selfish... please clear things with everyone before you do something major like this.