Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Bannipper's Content

There have been 15 items by Bannipper (Search limited from 21-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#89830 Marvel Theme Park

Posted by Bannipper on 20 March 2010 - 01:39 PM in Community Corner

I'm skeptical. Disney owns Marvel, so putting a Nicekodeon area in makes no sense. However, they still have a contract with Universal. Why then, would Universal build an entire theme park knowing that Disney can swoop in any moment?

There's been talk of some strawberry fields slightly northwest of Disneyland where a third park could be put, and a fifth park has been debated in Florida. My best guess, though, is that these are old.

These pieces of concept art are old. However, due to Disney, I have a feeling that the Nicktoons area won't be in the the park. This is just a guess, by the way. Anyway, that idea about a fifth park would be very cool. I would love to go to Marvel's theme park if it was in Florida. Heck, I actually THOUGHT that it was in Florida until I found out that Dubai was a country.

EDIT: Universal does have a section in one of their parks with a Marvel theme. It's in Islands of Adventure, and the second (or final if you go to Seuss' Landing) section of the park that you can visit. It's famous for its Spider-Man ride. Speaking of which, do I detect a Spider-Man Tower of Terror ride?

#89811 Marvel Theme Park

Posted by Bannipper on 19 March 2010 - 03:12 AM in Community Corner

Ladies and gentleman, you are going to love this:

http://www.cinematic...rk-concept-art/

http://io9.com/54164...e-park/gallery/

What do you think about this? Do you like this or not?

#89810 The First DLC

Posted by Bannipper on 19 March 2010 - 03:00 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

S0L made a Tweet possibly hinting at Metal Sonic.. http://twitter.com/S0LSUM0

Just noticed that tweet he made back on my birfday about us, good times lol

Pardon me, but which twitter thing was it that hinted at MS? They all just seem to look more like short diary entries to me.

Anyway, that bit with the unlock everything thing is stupid. I guarantee you I would NEVER buy anything like that. I'd unlock everything honorably.

#89510 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by Bannipper on 05 March 2010 - 10:01 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

not just the power, the concept aswell. but you've gotta let your mom sleep, and be a real sneakman around the house, so that means no talking to any dealers that seem really funky, just jump right over him and fly like a butterfly!

Yeah.

ROFL That was awesome.

Anyway, I was just thinking, and the E.G.G.M.A.N. has this master plan, and in his final fortress, metal is scratchin'. It's what I need, it's what he needs, and it's what u need. NOW CRANK THE HEAT UP!!!

#89265 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by Bannipper on 25 February 2010 - 08:53 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Yeh, i know. Got my hopes up too that did, Jof :P

On the plus side though, since DLC has been officially spoken about, NiGHTS is getting his face in peoples suggestions for DLC. Here's an AWESOME list from SegaNerds - DLC WishList

If SEGA take note of these kinds of lists then hopefully we'll get NiGHTS dlc. Every time i see one of these lists come up NiGHTS is always at the top.

I was actually going to talk to you about that, DV (if you have the time anytime soon, then we can do so). Anyway, I played both the DS game and the 360 version, and I love both of them. I love both of them TO DEATH!! I can promise you this, doubters! If you buy this game, you won't be disappointed!

#88154 We didn't forget NiGHTS!

Posted by Bannipper on 03 February 2010 - 01:18 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Right then – first off… We didn’t forget NiGHTS!

Just since you’ve all been trying to make him out from that blurry capture from Youtube, I figured we better put a nicer shot out! Consider this an exclusive :)

Posted Image

We’ve given NiGHTS a very important role. He starts all the races, and also finishes them too! He also resides over Time Trial, whenever you set a new lap record, you’ll have NiGHTS flying along with you celebrating!

I have to admit the main reason he’s in was after we saw your heartfelt pleas, especially those of DiGi and TRiPPY, we had to make sure NiGHTS was in and played an important role. After all, we really didn’t want them to burn all their collection now. So whilst he’s not playable, he very much made it in, and as a result of the huge amount of support for the character that you all showed.

Does this mean that NiGHTS may not be in future DLC? Well who can say. That’s a question I can’t answer right now – it all depends on how well the game does :)

Anyway – cats out of the bag, so I figured we best make it official!

Now, I can look forward to yet more ‘Don’t forget Flagman!’ posts I’m sure :D

---
S0L
---

SOL, you magnificent awesome person!! NiGHTS is in the hizouss!! WOOT WOOT!!!! Oh yeah! By the way, two questions: If NiGHTS becomes a downloadable character, will others from his series be downloadable as well? And if that's the case, then can you have Jackle yell something totally random whenever he wins a race?

#83045 Staff of Selph 2

Posted by Bannipper on 24 November 2009 - 03:27 AM in Dream

The leopard/frog creature growled at its stunned leg. It couldn't pounce on anyone while he was like this. "That thing pounced on me a while ago," said Selph as he flew around the beast in circles, casually damaging it as he flew by with a punch and a kick, "When I scared this thing off, I lost contact with you guys, and I got left behind. I had to go get my staff just to be fast enough to find and follow you all. And now, this overgrown mutation is going to pay dearly for it, especially because of his affiliation with Sciimer!"

That's when the beast roared loudly. It was the loudest thing anyone heard since that one week when Jackle drank his very first cup of coffee. Bannipper could sense multiple presences approaching fast. They were just like the beast. In fact, they were of the same species. "Uh oh," everyone said when they were visible to everyone on Bannipper's side.

#79948 Staff of Selph 2

Posted by Bannipper on 29 October 2009 - 02:53 AM in Dream

Bannipper was about to get ready to fight when he sensed a familiar presence coming his way at high speeds. He turned to face the direction of the incoming individual. Thanks to his psychic powers, he knew who it was immediately. "I know who that is!" thought Bannipper to himself, "I was wondering where he was!"

As it turns out, Selph had been left behind by accident. He was going to explain this dissappearance to the rest of the team, but first...he had a mutated leopard/frog thing to fight. He charged right into the beast, knocking him into the very tree the beast was hiding in. Of course the beast got back up again, but Selph had nothing to worry about. He and his brother were going to take care of that thing.

#74620 Staff of Selph 2

Posted by Bannipper on 10 September 2009 - 10:21 PM in Dream

Bannipper froze. He could sense a terrible presence coming from the trees. "I sense something from the trees," thought Bannipper to himself. His eyes widened. Bannipper could sense that whatever this thing was, it was just about ready to attack! "EVERYONE MOVE!!" yelled Bannipper, pushing DaRKNES out of the way of a very heavy creature's stomp attack.

Judging from the looks of him, he was a rather obese Maren with three eyes and large, blue, scaly arms and strangly lanky legs and big feet. He looked like a three-eyed cross between a poison-dart frog and a leopard.

"Orders..." it grumbled under its breath. "What orders??" asked Bannipper, "Who sent you?" Using his powers, he read the feeble mind of the ferocious creature. Sciimer sent this beast. Before Bannipper could find out more, he was cast out of the beast's mind by Sciimer's wicked magic. "Under orders..." grumbled the beast, "...kill Bannipper and friends...destroy hope..."

Bannipper got ready to fight, which could be said for his friends as well. This was going to be a tough battle.

#71478 Staff of Selph 2

Posted by Bannipper on 25 June 2009 - 04:29 PM in Dream

Bannipper sensed something rather odd near him. "What's this?" he asked himself.

He picked up the item. It was a skeleton key (but not literally a "skeleton" key). He used his psychic powers to find out what it was used for. Everyone turned to Bannipper. Bannipper could see all of these strange things. However, there was one main thing that the vision had focused on that lasted longer than usual. It was the very key he was holding in his hand being used to unlock something. From the looks of it, though, the vision never specified what. Bannipper felt a hand on shoulder. One of his friends wanted to know what was going on.

#70346 Transformers 2

Posted by Bannipper on 25 May 2009 - 06:02 PM in Community Corner

The big one is Devastator.

Actually, that character might be named Brawl, seeing as the tank in Movie 1 was named Devastator my accident. Besides, it would be a bit poor to name him that name in the movie. People will get confused.

#70172 Do you think Owl is still alive?

Posted by Bannipper on 20 May 2009 - 11:54 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

To be honest with you, I think he made it out alive. If he didn't we probably would've been shown him dying in some manner.

#69955 Staff of Selph 2

Posted by Bannipper on 16 May 2009 - 04:36 AM in Dream

"Then I must say," said Bannipper, "I believe you may need to team up with me to do that. Something tells me it may take more than you rpower alone to track him." Bannipper got ready to meditate. He was going to help contact DaYZ.

#69237 Staff of Selph 2

Posted by Bannipper on 19 April 2009 - 07:59 PM in Dream

"A face that cannot see..." thought Bannipper to himself. He thought hard. What could not see, yet have a face? And what was this about the ocean? Well, there was Nautical Foundry, but that place hasn't been seen in years. He thought long and hard. Bannipper was probably going to do this for a little while until he could think of an answer.

#69149 Staff of Selph 2

Posted by Bannipper on 15 April 2009 - 10:30 PM in Dream

Meanwhile, Sciimer's mask began to think things...horrible, horrible things...

"I must say that the progress I am currently seeing astounds me," said Sciimer's mask, "I haven't had this much fun since I gave a small child adult-oriented photographs.* However, I find that the antics of those fools are getting redundant. Time to spice things up a bit."

A portal was generated, and a terrible monster had been summoned. But what this monster was going to do was a mystery...however, it may very well have had the blood of Marens on its mind.

*The contents of the photographs will remain a mystery, and only I know what they are. PM me to find out what it is the pictures show.