Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

ViCE's Content

There have been 43 items by ViCE (Search limited from 20-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#82600 BEST CROSSOVER EVAR

Posted by ViCE on 21 November 2009 - 01:35 AM in Creative Stuff!

I do not know who Yume Nikki is?

THERE ARE SO MANY LOOPS I AM OUT OF!

(Thanks to the magic of Google I find it is some sort of game? More research necessary...)

Yume Nikki is a Japanese freeware game about exploring the dreams of the protagonist, Madotsuki. To quote the fansite below:
"Yume Nikki is a game that was created in 2004 using the program RPG Maker 2003. In it you play a girl named Madotsuki, a shut-in who will not leave her apartment. Pretty much the only thing you can do with her is make her go to sleep, which causes her to enter a vast and bizarre dream world."

If I remember correctly the title translates to "Dream Diary"

This is a good site for info: http://www.theneithe....com/yumenikki/

#82553 BEST CROSSOVER EVAR

Posted by ViCE on 20 November 2009 - 09:48 PM in Creative Stuff!

Just a quick doodle. X3

Posted Image
DeviantArt page here.

#69670 Corporate iDENTiTY

Posted by ViCE on 05 May 2009 - 03:14 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I run into this ALL THE TIME. (It's very annoying when you're at school and some presents a presentation and all the titles are caps except the i.... And you stop paying attention at that point due to NiGHTS-ness.)

#69669 Hey guys :)

Posted by ViCE on 05 May 2009 - 03:00 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

I would love it if the cosplay tutorial page was updated. <3

IAWTC.

#68881 NiGHTS into Different Settings

Posted by ViCE on 01 April 2009 - 03:14 PM in Dream Discussion

One of the few times I ran into NiGHTS (Jackle as well) was a version of my school library... except it had an (broken) elevator and was like a hotel.

#68880 FiNDiNG NiGHTS

Posted by ViCE on 01 April 2009 - 03:03 PM in Dream Discussion

I've only seen him a couple of times. He only comes when I’m having a bad nightmare to help me. Once, he was a paramedic helping me save my grandmother.

I see Jackle and Reala a lot. A LOT MORE THAN NiGHTS. They come on a more regular basis. :) Jackle usually comes as an African American man in an orange pinstripe suit. Reala changes constantly. (The most memerable was the red and black rabid tiger...) It is not pleasant getting those two attached to you...

Most of the time I don't recognize Maren in my dreams until I’m writing in my Dream Diary, though. I don’t know why I can’t recognize them while I’m still dreaming.

#68879 You know you've played too much NiGHTS when....

Posted by ViCE on 01 April 2009 - 02:51 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

- You realise how often the i is not capitalised.

*guilty*
I wonder why it's so common?

#68878 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by ViCE on 01 April 2009 - 02:43 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

If you have a fictional character that is a dream character and dream about them, does it make them real? (I think so. :3)

#68745 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by ViCE on 27 March 2009 - 10:25 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I've always thought NiGHTS' design was increadably topheavy...

#68703 You know you've played too much NiGHTS when....

Posted by ViCE on 26 March 2009 - 02:54 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

- You're watching a powerpoint in class and when you notice the titles are in capitals... minus the "i"s you lol-irl. And get stared at. ... ^^;

- You and your BFF RP NiGHTS and Reala through text messages.

- You've spent about $90 on purple eye shadow.

(Guilty of all of the above.)

#68696 Reala Day 2009 Contest

Posted by ViCE on 26 March 2009 - 02:13 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

*plotting nefariously*

#67834 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by ViCE on 24 February 2009 - 05:27 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

OMG. Nightmare on Elm Street meets NiGHTS. .. It must be done.

#67608 Coraline

Posted by ViCE on 18 February 2009 - 07:22 PM in Community Corner

It's definately a good movie, and one of the most book-accurate I've seen in a while. I actually liked the changes made to the story for the movie.

#67444 Who is your favourite comicbook character

Posted by ViCE on 11 February 2009 - 11:55 PM in Community Corner

The Joker. What would Batman be without his psychotic clown counterpart? A brooding man in tights beating up thugs on a night to night basis. Also, read The Killing Joke.

Mhmm.. I prefer the characterizations for the Joker in "Arkham Asylum" better. (Even though it's not exclusively Joker-tastic. He is a major character/plot point in it.)

Manga ~ Hmmmm... This is hard, but I'd have to say Light from Death Note. I just really like his characterizations.

Kaito Kuroba from Magic Kaitou is a close second. (Have they officially translated that into english yet? I can't find anything. *sad*)

Western Comics ~ Dream. God, I love those comics. The Sandman comics are some of my favourites. (And it's incorporated with my favourite comicverse, DC, as well.)

(Joker's my favourite villain, but not my favourite character of all time.)

And just because, I ADORE the manhwa "Les Bijoux"'s main villain, Diamond. (Manhwa's separate... dammit.)

#67443 Your Theme Song!

Posted by ViCE on 11 February 2009 - 11:26 PM in Community Corner

One song?! HRGH, that's difficult. I'd have to be a song that's both serious and ridiculous and manic.

I KNOW!
"Tonight is The Night I fell Asleep at the Wheel" by Barenaked Ladies.

The overall feel of the song suits me. Strange and disturbing. :unsure: I also love the song.

#67442 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by ViCE on 11 February 2009 - 11:17 PM in Community Corner

"Things You See In A Graveyard" and "Mark It Up" from REPO!. :unsure: YAY.

#67441 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by ViCE on 11 February 2009 - 11:13 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Try this: here.

YAY.

#67440 Do you consider Reala truly evil?

Posted by ViCE on 11 February 2009 - 11:02 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I tend to use DnD terms for a character's alignment, as it seems to fit best when describing them to another person.

Reala, to me, is fluttering between Lawful Evil ("I'll follow the rules as long as it's convenient for me" / "Rules are there to manipulate to my own ends") and Neutral Evil ("I'll do what I want on my own terms, and I don't care if it hurts someone.") Of course, neither of these fits him perfectly, but they sorta help. Reala's fearful subservience to Wizeman takes away from those descriptors, so it's kinda hard to call him evil when he's little more than a lackey XD

First of all, I love you for using these alignments. It makes it easier.

I agree moreso with the "Lawful Evil" end of what you're saying.

#67438 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by ViCE on 11 February 2009 - 10:37 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD THE NiGHTS FONT?!

#67370 Your favourite place

Posted by ViCE on 09 February 2009 - 05:43 AM in Community Corner

Mmmmm... I've always loved the hustle and bustle of large cities. I love hanging out in downtown Reno, by the river. :D

I also LOVE San Fransisco. The city has a certain feel to it I adore. I don't know if it's the fact that there's ocean, (OMG WATER! ... I grew up in a desert... Okay? ¬_¬) or the fact it's a large city, or what... but I always love it when I visit there. (I'd love to move there.)

#67344 Repo! The Genetic Opera

Posted by ViCE on 08 February 2009 - 05:26 AM in Community Corner

... but a little to gory for my tastes (but I have a low tolerance for gore)....

It was less gory then I was expecting, honestly.

Zydrate Anatomy is now stuck in my head too. :)

I LOVE THAT SONG. (My favourite songs are "Mark It Up" and "Thankless Job" though.)

#67311 Repo! The Genetic Opera

Posted by ViCE on 06 February 2009 - 09:18 PM in Community Corner

I definately recommend it.

I will say it is like 90% singing. (Which doesn't bother me, but I do know people that it would bother.) Just warning, it's most definately a rock opera. :) It just makes a little of the dialogue difficullt to follow.

#67306 Repo! The Genetic Opera

Posted by ViCE on 06 February 2009 - 03:31 PM in Community Corner

(I didn't see a Repo topic. If there is one, I'm sorry.)

SO, who's seen it? I really want to get the soundtrack. :)

#67218 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by ViCE on 04 February 2009 - 03:27 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

My random thought: Is JOD a prequel or sequel? ... That is all. <_<

#67044 If Jackle was in JOD, How would you picture his voice?

Posted by ViCE on 30 January 2009 - 06:40 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I heard a voice clip of one person talking in about... 5 different accents, digitally layered over the other. (German, French, Cockney, Korean and... Australian... If I remember correctly. It was all in english though.) I've always connected the sound of the layers many, many different accents of the same voice at once with him. :D

I've always thought of his voice VERY low (like a baritone-bass... like Audrey II? ) and then having a shrieky, VERY high pitched giggle.