Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Ventro's Content

There have been 584 items by Ventro (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#66819 YO! Just came to say hi!

Posted by Ventro on 22 January 2009 - 10:51 PM in Introduce Yourself

Thank you!

Wow this place seems like it's dead... More dead than over the summer...

Well, if you're wondering where I am, I'll be at deviant art. See ya around.

#66535 YO! Just came to say hi!

Posted by Ventro on 17 January 2009 - 02:52 AM in Introduce Yourself

Yay! Ventro! It's nice to see you again. I've been wondering where you were.

LOL! Stuff. lost job! Found Job! Making money again! Now, money is comming slow the usual. Actually, I've been hanging around deviant art a lot. Glad to see you kentilan! How are you doing?

#66459 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 15 January 2009 - 01:27 AM in Planning and Advertising

YO! Anybody still here from eye of storm ^.^

#66458 NiGHTS 3: Into the Shadows(running title)

Posted by Ventro on 15 January 2009 - 01:10 AM in Creative Stuff!

Sweetos! NIce!

edit!

Like the front cover:

The back cover makes the game deceiving. XD Looks real with ps graphics XD. LOL Still nice.

#66456 YO! Just came to say hi!

Posted by Ventro on 15 January 2009 - 12:53 AM in Introduce Yourself

HOw's everybody doing here today? I haven't been here in a long while ever since after the summer? Just wondering what's up! Anything been going on lately. I hoep to see you all back by the next summer. Pretty fun ^.^

I bet half the people here already forgot about me... Oh well... Glad to see this site is still up.

#63386 Who plays animal crossing world wide

Posted by Ventro on 30 September 2008 - 01:42 AM in Community Corner

Hello,

I finally found my game that was lost for like months now and I got my wifi to work. XD Unfortunately, I need to tidey up my town XD after months of not playing, but I would like to see if my wifi is working to visit other people's towns. If you have one, you can pm me the friend code, name, and town name. I would love to visit someone's town and get to meet you. I'm testing it now. Anyone want to volunteer? :(

#63006 Ruina Somnium: Destruction of Dreams

Posted by Ventro on 17 September 2008 - 02:02 AM in Planning and Advertising

Interesting... Who's complainning? So far, I don't see anything wrong in exactly how you rp. Then again, I never rped with you either. Care to give more details?

#63002 Three word story

Posted by Ventro on 17 September 2008 - 12:50 AM in Community Corner

bikinis for a

#63000 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Ventro on 17 September 2008 - 12:44 AM in Community Corner

Knock you out by LL cool

#62998 You Laugh, You Lose

Posted by Ventro on 17 September 2008 - 12:34 AM in Community Corner

ROFL! I listen to that music and I never thought of it that way XD.

#62996 Ruina Somnium: Destruction of Dreams

Posted by Ventro on 17 September 2008 - 12:28 AM in Planning and Advertising

Wow! Nice! Where ever Toria goes. I don't mind coming in. But I don't think I could add Ventro into this one. I have another character in mind. Since it might take a while, where is your rp going to open? dreams or nightmares?

#62995 Staff of Selph 2: *don't have a title yet*

Posted by Ventro on 17 September 2008 - 12:25 AM in Planning and Advertising

Are you open to some new peeps that didn't take part in the last RP? I was going to, but I kept putting it off and putting it off until it was closed! >.<

Wow! I did the same thing... small world! Well, what's the staff of selph about? or staff of selph 2 about?

#62994 Three word story

Posted by Ventro on 17 September 2008 - 12:21 AM in Community Corner

have a cool

#62993 Minty

Posted by Ventro on 17 September 2008 - 12:18 AM in Creative Stuff!

Wow! That's totally sweet artwork. Did you ever do one with Jackle alone?

If not, that's okay. All of it looks sweet.

#62992 art by WiNGS (update post #21)

Posted by Ventro on 17 September 2008 - 12:13 AM in Creative Stuff!

Sweet! The black and white concepts are awesome. I really like the first one and the last one. That's Sweet art there!

#62991 Sonic Unleashed Screens

Posted by Ventro on 17 September 2008 - 12:10 AM in Community Corner

LOL! After seeing the opening cutscene of the game I was really pretty. I mean I have to hand it to ya. They make some awesome cutscene animations. They should go into the animation buisness than the gaming stuff. Overall, can beauty live up to gameplay. That's my question.

It's really amazing that they did a werehog thing. Especially, I'm a real big fan of any type of were creature regardless. I think it's pretty sweet. Hopefully, gameplay is a lot more controlled with camera and running thing. I would hate to go through the board and sonic is doing half the board himself. LOL *toss controller to the side and watch sonic run the loops* -.-

#62990 Do you like Owl?

Posted by Ventro on 16 September 2008 - 11:58 PM in Poll Area

Wow! Did not know that... huh...

Learn something new everyday or I probably skipped that detail when I was looking up owls.

I'm kinda surprised that you can't skip his instructions everytime you start a character, but atleast it's a short while XD. If it was long, It would be torture. I wonder if he'll come back if they make a night's 3.

LOL! Maybe another 10 years for that one to come out XD.

#62931 Hello! I'm a newbie!

Posted by Ventro on 15 September 2008 - 09:16 PM in Introduce Yourself

Cool! I'm Ventro. Nothing much going arounmd here since everyone went back to school. Overall, I would love to see your drawings and comics. Put them up soon. ^.^ I like to draw too and now I'm working on a project to make my own original idea. can't tell you though. *Does zellos expression* it's a secret. :D Hey, Nice to meet you though. I hope you have fun around the forums. ^,^

#62851 Slayers Revolution 4th season Yay! ^.^

Posted by Ventro on 14 September 2008 - 01:12 AM in Community Corner

Okay! But it's actually much better to look up the name who put out the videos. This person has a collection of episode 1-10 of Slayer's Revolution. Make sure you set the search to "People"

Her name is RenimLSyon

Note: Slayers is mixed up with a bunch of other anime videos. She probably just uploaded different episodes of other anime at a time. You have to look through her videos to find them. Don't worry! It's not that hard. I got all 10 episodes. XD

#62795 Three word story

Posted by Ventro on 12 September 2008 - 02:14 PM in Community Corner

It blinded Jackle

#62793 Three word story

Posted by Ventro on 12 September 2008 - 11:55 AM in Community Corner

and exploded in

#62792 Slayers Revolution 4th season Yay! ^.^

Posted by Ventro on 12 September 2008 - 11:40 AM in Community Corner

yup! if you go to veoh you can watch most of them to see if you like it. Though I'm curious if it's really only 13 episodes. The last three are not up soo far. Gotta keep looking.

Slayers isn't that bad once you skip all the fluff episodes.

#62778 Slayers Revolution 4th season Yay! ^.^

Posted by Ventro on 12 September 2008 - 02:05 AM in Community Corner

OMG! I can't believe they actually made a 4th season of Slayers and I'm actually watching it on a video website. It seems like the creator shorten this one down to about 13 episodes so far as I researched (Yes, hopefully no fluffs) and more related to the story. I loved slayers eversince my sister's got tired of slayers LOL!

I think it's great and it's actually a recent anime- not exactly new since it came out in July, but still sparkling.

I really like the charcters especially my favorite is Lina Inverse, Gourry, Zel. Lina Inverse especially.

What do you think of the 4th season of slayers?

What are your favorite slayers characters and how do they relate to you?

#62775 NiGHTS RPG Brainstorming

Posted by Ventro on 12 September 2008 - 01:20 AM in Planning and Advertising

Well, I'm speaking through experience from other rps on other forums. Most likely, it happens the same way here.

So far as I know, you need to atleast break down the rules, even if the rules are the same as one of the forum rules from the moderators. You'll be surprised how many people don't read it. So, to be on the safe side, write down the rules that's most appropriate for you rp.

Then, when you are done with that, create your character. Everyone's bios is different, so I suggest reading different types if bios to see which one fits your needs to gather other people's characters. Include the information about your character. Most Bios require the primary:

Name:
Sex:
Type:
Powers:
Abilities:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Background story:

Overall, all bios are different. XD So, some things can be added or minused from the primary needs.

The last thing you got to make after your character is a hooker. Meaning, a story or a plot that grabs people's interest into your rp. It can be a back story, intro, or etc. Anything that you think that would get people interested into your rp and have an idea what it's about. One example I can provide is Droiture's. Look at how she arranged everything. You can also look up other rp starters in this advertising area alone. No one said you can't :).

I hope this bit of information helped you. It's not much, but it's a good skeleton for now. :D

#62769 Talent NiGHTS!

Posted by Ventro on 12 September 2008 - 12:32 AM in Planning and Advertising

Well, it might hep more people to join in if they knew more about the rp like what is it about? We know it's fun, but where it might be happening. I guess we are free to plot in this one like we did the other one, but atleast have an opening intro for this one to get a better idea. :)