Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

venomnights15's Content

There have been 80 items by venomnights15 (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#84382 My super smash bros brawl snapshots

Posted by venomnights15 on 08 December 2009 - 05:51 PM in Community Corner

Hello everybody it's been a while. I don't where this should go but these are screen shots so I'm putting it here. Like the title said I'm showing off my brawl pictures I've taken and stored on my wii. I'm sure Everyone knows how to put them on the computer by now, but I want to show off mine. The process I used made the edges kinda weird, but they work. so to begin I have two funny pictures that when brother and were playing took that we think are hilarious.

pic #1: http://i959.photobuc...3f868fff5d9.jpg

Caption: the hero slays the mighty dragon

pic #2: http://i959.photobuc...62acb32db20.jpg

caption: I see dead people

The next group of pictures I took in brawl trophy diorama mode some of these are pretty good in my opinion. These are kinda like like character tribute photos. For example I have samus and behind her is her ship. I provide the link to the album on my photobucket because I too lazy to post the links for all 18.

http://s959.photobuc.....aracter pics/

tell me what you guys think and if I should move this somewhere else thank you

#81850 Motivation

Posted by venomnights15 on 17 November 2009 - 08:30 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

hmm.... let me see, ah bodies by drowning pool always gets me going. monster by skillet is a another one that gets me angry. Finally, why ya wanna bring me down by aranda which sums up this situation nights is in LONG LIVE NIGHTS!!!

#73532 Old commercial with Sonic

Posted by venomnights15 on 26 August 2009 - 06:14 PM in Community Corner

well the genesis was big in the 90's but I did love toejam and earl game mentioned that brings me memeories

#73531 NiGHTS Reference on Phineas and Ferb?

Posted by venomnights15 on 26 August 2009 - 06:12 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

hmm... I don't think so but you never know I have heard of the show though kinda funny

#73530 Live Action Cowboy Bebop

Posted by venomnights15 on 26 August 2009 - 06:10 PM in Community Corner

Keanu Reeves in cowboy bebop NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#73529 Marvin the Martian: The Movie

Posted by venomnights15 on 26 August 2009 - 06:08 PM in Community Corner

uhh for ONCE could warner bros. use their characters for what there supossed to do, but I'm a huge fan I simply worship this guy

#73528 Hayao Miyazaki Films

Posted by venomnights15 on 26 August 2009 - 06:05 PM in Community Corner

I love his films I've only seen spirted away howl's moving castles(that is one of his film right) Also I heard that he lastest film has hit the U.S. I believe it's call ponyo of the sea or something like that

#73484 Majora's Mask

Posted by venomnights15 on 25 August 2009 - 07:33 PM in Community Corner

I have not played it personally though but I have seen it in action. I think why it's so good it was a nice change of pace for the series that worked. It combined elements from the previous game that were good and put in a storyline that didn't involve zelda or ganon and still you liked it and I thought that the whole time limit and moon crashing into the city thing was unique too.

#72749 Your favourite place

Posted by venomnights15 on 27 July 2009 - 05:28 PM in Community Corner

My favorite place is tech scrapyard where old computers and old computer parts are I love taking them apart. Other than that a nice quiet place outdoors where I can take some photos of nature and relax

#72621 Your top 5 best and Worst things about JOD

Posted by venomnights15 on 23 July 2009 - 06:02 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Best

1. My dream
2. the stages and and the design of the boses some of them look really good
3. a sequel after how many years sega teased us about
4. 2-player feature
5. having both the original and jod sountrack on it was pretty sweet

worst

1. owl
2. reala's new look
3. too short
4. mindsight aka ****ed up control configuration(pardon my lanuage)
5. Wizeman being too easy

#72564 Metal arms

Posted by venomnights15 on 22 July 2009 - 05:12 PM in Community Corner

Yes i've heard of this game Ifirst saw it on x-play on g4 and said okay if I see it I might give it a try. A couple years i went to my hollywood video and saw it on sale for ten bucks so I bought and I had it ever since and your right it is a game that gives you a challenge and one not to overlook which did happen sadly. I pains me that good games like this and like psychonauts go unoticed.

#71191 Need help finding a walkthrough

Posted by venomnights15 on 15 June 2009 - 08:54 PM in Community Corner

Thanks viper I know there's a second ending but no walkthrough sooner or later there has to be one I double check online thanks

#71186 Need help finding a walkthrough

Posted by venomnights15 on 15 June 2009 - 06:07 PM in Community Corner

OK here's the deal I recently bought lux-pain for the DS I saw in GI and it looked good. It's okay to me people are calling it an interactive manga. So I get to the end and I had the feeling you know ther one when the ending you see isn't the complete one and somewhere you screwed up. So I was looking for a walkthrough, but no luck so I'm asking you guys If you know where to look. Before anyone asks yes I checked gamefaqs and mycheats. So please I appreciate it and thanks

#71185 Bayonetta

Posted by venomnights15 on 15 June 2009 - 06:02 PM in Community Corner

hmm... interesting it appears that plantuim games has taken the concept of the game bullet witch and made it better it looks like god of war style gameplay set in modern times. I may have to break down and buy an xbox. Man my brother has been nagging me all the time about it.

#71184 E3 2009

Posted by venomnights15 on 15 June 2009 - 05:55 PM in Community Corner

Well about microsoft wii mote I read recently on nintendo's twitter page(nintendonews if anyone interested in following) that miyamoto is laughing at them saying that there experimenting and nintendo has already spent 5 years on it. On that note Nintendo is also saying that they have no need to take their games to the HD graphic level and that soon some wii games will complete the level for you when you pause it. I hate to admit it but nintendo is walking down a very unstable path after this year's E3

#71183 Why the lowercase "I"?

Posted by venomnights15 on 15 June 2009 - 05:48 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I think it makes it look that much cooler and attention-grabbing. Like "Whoa, that's in almost all capital letters... Whoa, except the "i"!" or some crazy thing like that.

That is a theory I took some graphic design classes recently and learned some things with logos and my teacher said to make it attention grabbing so thats a reason

#71182 Tell a lie about the poster above you

Posted by venomnights15 on 15 June 2009 - 05:45 PM in Community Corner

Musashi_HUmar is actually an computer virus with an AI to pose a human being as it destorys the world

#70798 E3 2009

Posted by venomnights15 on 02 June 2009 - 05:33 PM in Community Corner

UPDATE on mertoid the other M

Teaser Trailer

#70797 E3 2009

Posted by venomnights15 on 02 June 2009 - 05:23 PM in Community Corner

Sorry for my language, but since when is Nintendo SO f*cking pathetic?! Now they announced New Super Mario Bros. Port for Wii, with a new multiplayer mode, and Wii Fit Plus. Oh god be merciful and kill me-.-

edit: Wii Vitality Sensor... Okaaay...*backs up* Uhm, maybe Mr. Satoru Iwata should go visit a real doctor instead. XD
edit2: Oh myyyy a new Metroid, it looks awesome!

Oh yess that mertoid the other m is going to be good take whats good about metroid and and combine with the coolness of ninja gaiden

#70540 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by venomnights15 on 28 May 2009 - 05:46 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

What if there was a dark side like in sa2 where you play as reala

#70538 Some stuff from my tegaki blog

Posted by venomnights15 on 28 May 2009 - 05:43 PM in Creative Stuff!

Nice I love the vampire savior character based ones I love it good work

#70537 PuppyLuver's NiGHTS/DreamWeaver Art

Posted by venomnights15 on 28 May 2009 - 05:40 PM in Creative Stuff!

I like your style keep showing us more

#70536 Even more JoD Merch

Posted by venomnights15 on 28 May 2009 - 05:38 PM in Creative Stuff!

Okay one piece of merchandise I'm looking for is a watch anyone know where I can find a Nights watch

#70535 The Song Title Game

Posted by venomnights15 on 28 May 2009 - 05:35 PM in Community Corner

Love is orange by orange lounge

#70532 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by venomnights15 on 28 May 2009 - 05:25 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Is it just me or does sonic's car looks like the one in the sonic drift series and yes I think nights willl be in it and I'm hoping reala also like in superstar tennis