Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Haga11111's Content

There have been 20 items by Haga11111 (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#53317 Wizeman

Posted by Haga11111 on 05 June 2008 - 07:48 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

Also, aside from Twin Seeds, there are 6 levels in the game. Just something to think about.

#53313 Bugs

Posted by Haga11111 on 05 June 2008 - 07:31 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

In one of the chase missions (I think it was lost park or aqua garden), there was this 'Pian that was following me, above and behind me, and it copied me. I made it do a paraloop, but it just looped, noting more. I couldn't paraloop it :(

#53259 What are Ideya palaces?

Posted by Haga11111 on 05 June 2008 - 04:26 AM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

For me it's in NiGHTS into Dreams discussion.

#53258 Untitled Plea

Posted by Haga11111 on 05 June 2008 - 04:23 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I myself am "JoD noob", but I have played NiD. Some of my friends used to hacve Saturns and that game, wo when I went to their houses, we would play NiD. But I wasn't a NiGHTS fan, I just liked the game. JoD is what made me a fan of NiGHTS.

#53251 Jackle Hoax Thread

Posted by Haga11111 on 05 June 2008 - 12:07 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

1. Beat the game with all A's
2. Write an angry letter to SEGA to tell them to make an online update for JOD (Like what they did with Halo) that makes Jackle playable
3. Tell all the other NiGHTS fans to do this as well
4. Send more under different names to make SEGA think that one person is actually 777
5. Tell the other NiGHTS fans to do this
6. Make sure that exactly 777 NiGHTS fans, including yourself, do this
7. If SEGA still won't start throwing cards at them until they die
8. Take over their place and put Jackle in JOD
9. Play JOD as Jackle
10. Happy End!
11 (optional): Throw cards at the judge and the Jury in court case of arresting you for murder while wearing a Mantle

#53244 Write to Jackle

Posted by Haga11111 on 04 June 2008 - 11:15 PM in Creative Stuff!

Hello, Jackle of awesomeness. I have questions.

A. Is your body invisible, or do you actually lack a body, and you are a floating pile of laundry?
B. Are all these questions annoying you?

#53145 The Octopaw topic!

Posted by Haga11111 on 03 June 2008 - 08:52 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

1. What was your first impression of Octopaw?
"I think there was something in my drink..."

2. Do you, or do you not like Octopaw?
I like him a bit. He's kinda cute.

3. Have you ever had a dreams about Octopaw?
No.

4. What would you do if the next NiGHTS game was completely dedicated to "unraveling the mystery of Octopaw?"
I'd rent it.

5. Do you believe that Octopaw are closer to marens or pians, or are they a seperate creature?
Mepian.

6. What is one question you'd like to ask Octopaw?
Why do rings come out of you instead of blue chips? I can actually USE blue chips for something!

7. Give me one random Octopaw - related thought.
Fluffnubbler :angry:

#53142 So. Wizeman. (spoilers ahoy)

Posted by Haga11111 on 03 June 2008 - 08:38 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I believe that he actually IS the god of Nightmares. He IS the creator of Nightmare, like how religions always say that their god/s is/are the creator/s. I'm an atheist, so I'm not 100% sure on all that religion stuff, but I believe that Wizeman IS the god of Nightmare. He created all of it, and he has god-like power. In fact, his power level is OVER NINE THOUSAND!! XD

#53139 Need Help on JoD

Posted by Haga11111 on 03 June 2008 - 08:03 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I'll try that. As soon as I beat her in the hard mode, then I can go to memory forest!

#53106 Need Help on JoD

Posted by Haga11111 on 03 June 2008 - 05:00 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

A. My tips would be to keep an eye on the map and try to catch as many as you can in one paraloop. Also, go for the ones higher up first.
B. Unfortunately, yes. It's one of the harder ones when it comes to getting C or higher IMO.

A. I'll try that, thanks.
B. It can't be as hard as the Bomamba rematch.

#53102 Need Help on JoD

Posted by Haga11111 on 03 June 2008 - 02:12 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

The one with the dandelions or the one in the river?

A. The dandelions.
B. There are two of the save the 'Pians things??!! Oh god...

#53074 Need Help on JoD

Posted by Haga11111 on 03 June 2008 - 01:46 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I really need help with Bomamba. Can't beat her at all. I also have trouble with Will's "Save the nightopians" mission in Pure Valley.

#53072 Nightmare

Posted by Haga11111 on 03 June 2008 - 01:28 AM in Planning and Advertising

Mind if I join?

Name: Micorp
Age: Has been in existence for 4 years, is at maturity age 17
Species: Nightmaren
Appearance: http://img124.images...e=micorplc6.jpg
Strengths: Can make one clone of herself with whom she can create a paraball or paracylinder, can cover more area and defeat more enemies
Weaknesses: Is normally relatively weak. 1 half of energy goes into making the clone, 1/4th goes into the clone itself, she gets the last fourth as her remainder energy.
Dislikes: Wizeman, Nightmaren loyal to him, rudeness
Story: Micorp was created after NiGHTS rebelled against Wizeman, in a plan to create more 1st class 'Maren. Thus, she was created. However, like NiGHTS, she disagreed with Wizeman and what he wanted to do, so she fled on a mission he had assigned to her. She later discovered that she was supposed to die on that mission, which fueled her anger towards Wizeman even more. Since then, she has been floating freely in Nightopia, flying and sleeping.
Other: Refers to Wizeman as either “Handman” or “Mr. Hands” because of his six hands.

I was too lazy to change her bio to fit the prompt logically, but you can guess what happens. She was also revived, does what she did, etc. That kinda thing.

#52959 CLAWZ'S PARTY HOUSE

Posted by Haga11111 on 01 June 2008 - 10:49 PM in Planning and Advertising

Can I join? My Fan Maren, Micorp: http://profile.image...4/micorplc6.jpg" target="_blank">http://profile.image...4/micorplc6.jpg I know, it's not a good picture, but it gives a general idea of what she looks like.

#52817 Hi, I'm new here

Posted by Haga11111 on 31 May 2008 - 10:16 PM in Introduce Yourself

Thank you! :)

#52777 Hi, I'm new here

Posted by Haga11111 on 31 May 2008 - 03:07 PM in Introduce Yourself

Thank you! ;)

#52739 NiGHTS - REQUiEM of Dreams

Posted by Haga11111 on 31 May 2008 - 04:41 AM in Planning and Advertising

Here's my 'Maren.

Name: Micorp
Age: Has been in existence for 4 years, is at maturity age 17
Species: Nightmaren
Appearance: http://profile.image...4/micorplc6.jpg Go there for the picture.
Strengths: Can make one clone of herself with whom she can create a paraball or paracylinder, can cover more area and defeat more enemies
Weaknesses: Is normally relatively weak. 1 half of energy goes into making the clone, 1/4th goes into the clone itself, she gets the last fourth as her remainder energy.
Dislikes: Wizeman, Nightmaren loyal to him, rudeness
Story: Micorp was created after NiGHTS rebelled against Wizeman, in a plan to create more 1st class 'Maren. Thus, she was created. However, like NiGHTS, she disagreed with Wizeman and what he wanted to do, so she fled on a mission he had assigned to her. She later discovered that she was supposed to die on that mission, which fueled her anger towards Wizeman even more. Since then, she has been floating freely in Nightopia, flying and sleeping.
Other: Refers to Wizeman as either “Handman” or “Mr. Hands” because of his six hands.

#52735 NiGHTS into Rock

Posted by Haga11111 on 31 May 2008 - 04:22 AM in Planning and Advertising

Hmm. I'll test it out once it opens to see if it's ok. Like previously stated, NiGHTS and rock don't really go together, but if anyone can do it, it'd be Musashi or SiLK. And, since Musashi is doing it... well, you know what I mean. XD Well, I hope it's ok.

#52734 Hi, I'm new here

Posted by Haga11111 on 31 May 2008 - 04:17 AM in Introduce Yourself

Hey, I'm glad to see you here! Happy to see the reference I made to you on this site on TNU didn't go unnoticed!

Well, those references and the ones on Dreams for the Fandom. They both made me decide to come here.

#52699 Hi, I'm new here

Posted by Haga11111 on 30 May 2008 - 10:32 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hi! I'm new here. I've liked NiGHTS for awhile. I don't really do much in the summer... unfortunately. I like Sonic, NiGHTS, some Nintendo games, making random and pointless videos, and a lot of other stuff, but those are the main parts. I don't like my sister (she's a real shrew(not literally)) and I also dislike general rudeness. i like NiGHTS because... I don't know, actually. I just do. ^_^