Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

lawsy's Content

There have been 3 items by lawsy (Search limited from 20-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#53496 My Dream Stamps

Posted by lawsy on 07 June 2008 - 10:10 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I'm a bit confused about what gives you the third stamp, too. I've had all of the mepians with all of the marens' body parts, and I didn't get anything... This morning, I got 20 marens in my garden too (a lot of people seem to forget that you can paraloop Beez. When they go white after attempting to sting you, you can grab on to them and paraloop them or drill dash them or whatever) and still nothing. If it hasn't really got anything to do with marens, I can't think what it could be... :lol:

Unless... it is the circle of doom that can only be obtained after saying the green circle symbol in My Dream 999,999,003 times *gasp*

#53327 The Octopaw topic!

Posted by lawsy on 05 June 2008 - 09:19 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

1. What was your first impression of Octopaw?
...how on earth did he fit his massive head into that tiny jar?

2. Do you, or do you not like Octopaw?
He is spiffing when he doesn't ink.

3. Have you ever had a dream about Octopaw?
Uuuh... one. It was an endless loop of him coming out of a jar, NiGHTS saying "What's Octopaw doing here?", and Octopaw going back in the jar. Oooh, happy days. ;)

4. What would you do if the next NiGHTS game was completely dedicated to "unraveling the mystery of Octopaw?"
Grab the nearest person and yell "MRS OCTOPAW!!!" down their ear. :(

5. Do you believe that Octopaw are closer to marens or pians, or are they a seperate creature?
Weeeell... They seem to refer to them as "an Octopaw", so a separate creature.

6. What is one question you'd like to ask Octopaw?
How come you only have six tentacles?

7. Give me one random Octopaw - related thought.
Hectopaw doesn't have quite the same ring to it... :P

#52195 Hello!

Posted by lawsy on 26 May 2008 - 01:51 PM in Introduce Yourself

Uuuh... Hi, I guess! :P Always a good start.
I absolutely love NiGHTS and everything to do with it (well, most stuff... *glares at Donbalon*). I haven't played NiD, but I hope to once GameStation have a pre-owned Saturn or something. I have however played JoD and I love it!
So, yeah. 'lo everyone. :D