Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Snugs's Content

There have been 5 items by Snugs (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#90051 Super Street Fighter IV Discussion

Posted by Snugs on 03 April 2010 - 03:44 AM in Community Corner

So.....
Cody got that BINGO!

#78294 Super Street Fighter IV Discussion

Posted by Snugs on 11 October 2009 - 03:47 AM in Community Corner

Oh f*** no. No, no, no! Why would you do this Capcom?

Japan = Mad

#71120 Tatsunoko vs. Capcom

Posted by Snugs on 13 June 2009 - 04:58 AM in Community Corner

For the Baroque and Mega Crash system, there both pretty fun to mess around with.

Baroque opens a lot of fun combos to use, opens up some neat stuff. Extends combos, can be used for an instant overhead attack if used while doing a dragon punch type attack.

I also want to say this; this game is not balanced. There are plenty of infinites in this game. Karas has a dead easy infinite off of any normal he has. This guy does a lot of extra fancy stuff to set it up, but you can get the general idea here. Chun-Li is also get an infinite using her lighting legs then dashing up using standing A's, then lighting legs again. Ken the Eagle has an infinite that I'm not sure of, and he can run away the entire game and it will be almost impossible to catch him.

The control system is pretty easy to get used to if you've ever played a Capcom game that uses it's chain system, like Marvel or Vampire Savior. All you really have to remember is that A chains to B and B chains to C. Then you need to get used to doing standing into crouching attacks, which should be just as simple. Then just get used to doing normal attacks into special attacks, then into supers.

Still bugs me that Capcom decided to make this into a Doujin fighter.

I'd also recommend buying the Hori Wii Fighting Stick if you get this game, unless you have another arcade stick a converter to Gamecube, which will save about 30 USA dollars or else this game will be a lot less enjoyable.

#70733 Marvel Vs. CAPCOM 2 for XBLA is official!

Posted by Snugs on 01 June 2009 - 06:07 PM in Community Corner

I'd like them to at least fix the infinites.

lolno.

I can still see a lot of rage quits from so many people when they get hit by Magneot's c.lk.

Infinites make Marvel a lot more exciting. It makes players keep on thinking of ways to set-up their infinite, while trying to avoid the other person's. Someone getting a ROM infinite with Magneto then getting an unblockable set-up on their next character coming in is a lot more exciting than not.

#69779 Marvel Vs. CAPCOM 2 for XBLA is official!

Posted by Snugs on 09 May 2009 - 10:33 PM in Community Corner

And there will be many ragequits when scrubs figure out that MSP is just too good! It will be a glorious day, indeed!