Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

DMN's Content

There have been 54 items by DMN (Search limited from 21-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#34848 BIIIIG Fanmaren project

Posted by DMN on 09 January 2008 - 10:59 PM in Creative Stuff!

I've saved him, and don't sound so sad. He'll be fine. I hope I do a good job on him.

Thanks, I haven't gotten to draw him much lately. I'm sure he's quite annoyed about that...

#34764 The junk doodles of D.M.N

Posted by DMN on 09 January 2008 - 04:09 AM in Creative Stuff!

Okay everyone, I finally got my friend to use his scanner on some of my old stuff, and I have nothing new to date that's passable, so...yeah. I'm self-conscious about them, so I'll just put a link in here. I'd rather be yelled at for shoddy fanmaren on DA than here >.>

http://andaltmorf.deviantart.com/

It's mostly fanmaren, and proof of how old these are-a birthday pic for NiGHTS drawn back when he turned 10, more than a year ago...

#34763 BIIIIG Fanmaren project

Posted by DMN on 09 January 2008 - 04:04 AM in Creative Stuff!

I sent Tarn in, but none of my art is colored sorry. I'm bad with colors >.>
He's mainly blue, black, and a little green, if that helps. But his skin is always uber-white. Like never-seen-the-light-of-day white...or just blank paper white. Anyway, it's in, and I'm sorry about the lack of color...or passable description. Tell me if you need anything on him, or just hide him in the background, it's up to you.

#34499 Fat NiGHTS

Posted by DMN on 06 January 2008 - 11:30 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

This reminds me of the "sitting NiGHTS" thing I found, but I'm sure everyone's pulled that one.
Though it IS weird to be controlling NiGHTS's flightpath during it...

#34411 NiGHTS's Age

Posted by DMN on 06 January 2008 - 04:33 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Personally, I think NiGHTS doesn't really age....or at least look it. He could be as old as dreams began and he would STILL look like he's in his late teens or something as long as there are dreams (aka as long as beings can think). Well...that's just my opinion.....And I DO believe there can be a way to kill nightmaren, not that I'd try it of coarse, but I hightly doubt it'd be easy!

NiGHTS shall live forever!! :mellow:

I concur.
NiGHTS, from what I've theorized what with the absolute control people can have during lucid dreams, can manipulate time around himself as well as his body, and therefore make it go backwards and such to be whatever "age" he wishes, if any.

#34409 The hat.

Posted by DMN on 06 January 2008 - 04:20 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I believe that NiGHTS can have whatever the **** he likes up there, and only has to even think about it if the hat comes off. Same goes for gender with me-it's whatever NiGHTS feels like being.

My theories are simple and answer it enough for me. Though the fetal twin, gentetalia, and hat-is-body ideas are all amusing.

...It'd be a gruesome sight if NiGHTS decided to be all of the above at once...

#34407 NiGHTS RPG

Posted by DMN on 06 January 2008 - 04:12 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

And here I thought you meant like a videogame RPG.
I helped someone a little with one of those once...they thought that stuff was genious, I think their name was golden charm.
I have no clue who's who in here anymore, and haven't even clicked the sight for a while (high school=painful) but I really like these ideas.
I'd always thought of the Ideya as more of equip items than what you guys have, like the white one increasing magical resistance and whatnot.
NiGHTS cards would be ingenious, though I couldn't play as I still don't have a Wii or NiGHTS 2.

#19826 How many people have you met that know of NiGHTS?

Posted by DMN on 06 October 2007 - 07:10 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Precisely one person, and only because I tried to get her to understand what I was drawing. Everyone else who's heard of him that I know just think I'm weird for obsessing over such an old game. Pitiful fools, all of them.

#15961 *foams at mouth*

Posted by DMN on 08 September 2007 - 03:19 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!

I just got Christmas NiGHTS! It's so friggin awesome! And Gillwing...And the ending stuff AND the presents (DAMN you Reala for stealing away my presents!)

IT'S FRIGGIN AWESOME!

I got it before I got NiGHTS, and it is indeed awesome, especially when you get all the presents you can in one round. Though I only got that on the last round with the last present >.>

#11815 The Plural of Nightmaren

Posted by DMN on 18 August 2007 - 08:19 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

The manual refers to them as a collective "Nightmaren", e.g. "[...] and through his creations the Nightmaren [...]"

I don't think it's wrong to use either of them though, it's a matter of personal taste. (Even if "marens" sounds a bit weird to my ears.)

I agree. Sometimes "Nightmaren" sounds better in a sentance, other times "NightmarenS" gets the win. Depends on the situation and/or mood to me. They both mean the same thing after all.

#11543 Wizeman Redesign?

Posted by DMN on 16 August 2007 - 08:28 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I agree as well. It might be some kind of reminding for old gamers, like: "Do not forget about Wizeman, he is still somewhere around there, even if he's not visible or sensible" (what I'm saying is that, well, such character as Wizeman could not dissapear once and for all)

Yes, that is also looks like Wizeman/Reala fusion ^_^ And Sairus made this fusion idea to look even better.

And if it's nothing like that... well, nice gate design then ^^'

I get the feeling Wizzy might be sealed under there, thanks to his loss to NiGHTS in the first game.
Maybe as each level is completed, the other Nightmaren break the seal bit-by-bit, and the last level is when he's loose and out for blood...The crystals might be what's sealing him in...
Or maybe I'm overthinking it and it's a Wizzy cameo.

#11542 reala talk

Posted by DMN on 16 August 2007 - 08:23 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I'm 100% sure he said "There is no NiGHTS" as a form of disowning the poor guy.

He'd also sometimes say "Kyah!" when you bashed him through part of his throne.
Kinda in the same way that NiGHTS occasionally says "oop!" whe he gets hurt.

#11080 In one word.

Posted by DMN on 13 August 2007 - 01:36 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Dream

Short

#8830 NiGHTS' 11th Birthday

Posted by DMN on 05 July 2007 - 06:08 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Where in the heck did my purple hair-dye go?
It's actually time to use that stuff now!

#8617 Release parties? \(^-^)/

Posted by DMN on 04 July 2007 - 04:11 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Hmm :3 I don't know what that square is, but I live near Dallas. Boo!

That would be a crappy, medium-sized town called San Angelo.
According to the intarweb, San Angelo is about 4-5 hours from Dallas.

#8483 Release parties? \(^-^)/

Posted by DMN on 02 July 2007 - 02:36 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Ah...I live in the great state o' Texas(I should have been more specific). ^^;

Yea, college drunks are incredibly annoying.

Lots of good friends, whether they be die-hard fans or not, would be an awesome thing to have over if you decorate the place all NiGHTS-y for a party...and the Wii seems to have become a small party staple among some of my friends. :3 Good vibes are awesome.

*raises hand*
I live in Texas. What town are you stuck in?
I live in the cheapest square on the Texopoly game.

#8293 If you could give a present to...

Posted by DMN on 28 June 2007 - 06:15 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Hmm...
NiGHTS-A bunch of bouny balls to throw around, and a DDR machine.
Reala-A set of spears, swords, daggers, and axes.
Jackle-A large box of used syringes for him to throw at his victims.
Gulpo-A tank of live salmon.
Clawz-A truckload of different kinds of fireworks.
Gillwing-A minion to brush his remaining teeth >.>
Puffy-A restaurant full of minions to make her food.
Elliot-Training weights to help him get stronger for basketball.
Claris-CDs, a kareoke machine, some concert tickets, and a music making program to let her write every part of her own songs.
Wizzy-Bladed gloves with holes for his eyes.

#8104 Dream food

Posted by DMN on 24 June 2007 - 08:07 PM in Dream Discussion

According to Wikipedia, avocados, nuts, liver, chicken, fish, green beans, field salad, wheat germ, nutritional yeast, sea vegetables and bananas are particularly good food sources for Vitamin B6.
Bananas! I'm gonna try to eat more of this stuff...
It also said that a lack of vitamin B6 can cause grumpiness >.>

#8085 Dream food

Posted by DMN on 24 June 2007 - 05:40 AM in Dream Discussion

Cheese is good for dreams! Apparently different types of cheese give you different types of dreams too! You might want to check out the 'Cheese Dreams' thread that I started a few months ago - it seems that im not the only person who has had more vivid and often very odd dreams having eaten cheese before bed!

Too bad I hate cheese...unless it sill works if it's on a pizza! Would the addition of the rest of the pizza cancel out the cheese's effect?

#8032 Dream food

Posted by DMN on 22 June 2007 - 10:08 PM in Dream Discussion

I've been reading through the dreaming section of the sight, and have resolved (once again) to do my level best to remember at least one dream. I read somewhere that cretain foods can help with dream recall, or cause dreams, so I ask of you-
What do you eat to help you dream?

#8031 Dream Recall

Posted by DMN on 22 June 2007 - 10:03 PM in Dream Discussion

I don't remember any of my dreams for the past two weeks or so. If I DO remember i'll probably forget. I'll try to use the dream diary function more often ;)

I envy you. I don't know how long it's been since I've remembered a night-time dream at all. Several years, at least ^_^

#8030 I hate Gillwing

Posted by DMN on 22 June 2007 - 09:52 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

I've never gotten a 2.0 on NiGHTS. I always beat gilwing by drill-dashing his current head of, flying back for a moment so it can re-grow, then dash 'im again. I usually get around a 1.6, I think.

#7536 What's your favorite Minion?

Posted by DMN on 12 June 2007 - 03:48 AM in Poll Area

I never understand people's love for Shleep... God I hate that thing! XD Though I generally don't like primarilly yellow things anyway...

Same here.
Anyhoo, I want a plush Cuttle so I can throw it around the room and squeeze it tight. It'd have to lose it's triangle loop, though...Cuttles are fun to screw with.

#7535 The Maren Holidays

Posted by DMN on 12 June 2007 - 03:42 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Any day you gamble is a Jackle Day.

Jackle has cards.
Cards involve luck.
Nightmaren are "bad."
Friday the thirteenth is bad luck day.

Therefore, every Friday the Thirteenth is henceforth Jackle day. Throw cards at people, wear a cloak, and cackle your brains out. Whoopie!

#7464 Nightopian Breeding Guide

Posted by DMN on 10 June 2007 - 02:57 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

Ok, if you want I'll try to translate my website's articles about Pians ( http://www.nightsintodreams.fr/nightopian.htm ) into English, but I'll need your help to correct some sentences because my English is far to be perfect XD

From what I've seen of it, your english is pretty darn good, (easy enough to understand) and most americans aren't perfect either. Ever heard a deep south accent?