Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Annwyll's Content

There have been 37 items by Annwyll (Search limited from 24-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#50624 Official Fanmaren Help Thread *MERGED*

Posted by Annwyll on 12 May 2008 - 01:04 AM in Creative Stuff!

I have a fanmaren, just no pictures. >>'
I'm no good at drawing. I'm working on it, though.
Jeshire is a humaren, whose horns... hat... what ever... curve down and outwards behind her. It is light blue with dark purple stripes.
Her outfit consists of a unbuttoned long coat, that splits half way down. Where the split begins, the coat goes from a dark blue to a magenta. The sleeves are magenta also. On her forehead, there is a green club (like on a card), over her left eye is a diamond, over her right is a heart, and she wears a pendant shaped like a spade, all of which is the same pine green. she has invisible legs and wears green shoes.
I hope this is enough of a description! =P

#50558 *wavewaves* Hi!

Posted by Annwyll on 11 May 2008 - 06:04 AM in Introduce Yourself

Welcome aboard, matey.
Arr, I'm a pirate! =P
But seriously, welcome to the boards. I hope we can become friends in the future. =)

#50538 Hellooooo XD

Posted by Annwyll on 11 May 2008 - 01:40 AM in Introduce Yourself

Hi, there! I'm new too, only I didn't think to bring muffins. D=
Transformers are cool, but NiGHTS is the SHiZNiT, wouldn't you agree?

#50261 One Study's Proof of Nightmares

Posted by Annwyll on 08 May 2008 - 08:22 PM in Dream Discussion

I kinda believe such abilities exist, because, well... all our ideas and dreams have to go somewhere, you know? Though I agree with DiGi- claims to have such abilities are far to common in this fandom and others like it.
As for the actual topic...=P
I'd like to read more on this, as well. It's rather interesting. Maybe it has something to do with us naturally remembering things that make us feel strong feeling, such as fear. If it scares us that badly, maybe it would go in that part of your memories?

#50180 Car NiGHTS

Posted by Annwyll on 07 May 2008 - 10:03 PM in Creative Stuff!

Wow, jus-wow. =P
I would have a squeelfest if I saw that on the streets. XD
I like the first one better, the second one might wanna be more... as Icachan and Gun6 put it... subtle?

#50158 My mother is dead.

Posted by Annwyll on 07 May 2008 - 05:14 PM in Dream Discussion

I'd say just spend some special time with her, that's how I got over the same type of dream. Mine was always a car crash, so for a while I freaked whenever she had to get in the car. Winter was hell for me. (Damn Icy roads.) But I started to hang out with her more and eventually realized she was going nowhere for a long time to come.

EDIT: I just realized someone else gave you that advice... Sorry, it's the best thing I could think of. o.0'

#50157 Ohai thar

Posted by Annwyll on 07 May 2008 - 05:06 PM in Introduce Yourself

I should have welcomed you ealier!
Uhm, welcome? =P
I'm new too, and I also intend to buy a saturn especially for NiD, as I never got the chance to play it...
I hope we can be friends! =)

#50149 Fun with Vectors

Posted by Annwyll on 07 May 2008 - 02:23 PM in Creative Stuff!

Annwyll approves. o.o'
I wish I were that good (I'll get there, dang it, it'll just take time!).

Posted Image = <3

#50075 NiGHTSFan is returning

Posted by Annwyll on 06 May 2008 - 10:06 PM in NiGHTSFan @ DeviantArt.Com

I would like to join! My name is karisuraru-kaiyaseru .

#50071 Merry Meet!

Posted by Annwyll on 06 May 2008 - 09:44 PM in Introduce Yourself

I'm sure we can be friends! =)
I' don't care so much about being noticed as much as people knowing I'm at least here.

#50051 Ever encounter NiGHTS?

Posted by Annwyll on 06 May 2008 - 04:49 PM in Dream Discussion

I'm not sure if you would call this meeting NiGHTS, but he did fly past me in a dream once... seeing him fly like that is part of what made me a fan!

#50043 Merry Meet!

Posted by Annwyll on 06 May 2008 - 02:26 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hello, I'm Annwyll. I'm a 14 year old from the US of A.
I'm a rather new NiGHTS fan... I had a dream about him and it just sorta clicked. Now, I'm searching all over to get a working iso for the game. =P (I hope mentioning such things isn't against the rules?)
I'm also saving money to get NiGHTS into Dreams for the PS2. Not only do I find the game enjoyable, perhaps it will help me with my Japanese (I'm teaching myself). So, um, Hi, nice to meet you all! ^^