Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Tsukasa's Content

There have been 83 items by Tsukasa (Search limited from 26-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#29779 NiGHTS into your mobile/cell phone! :D

Posted by Tsukasa on 12 December 2007 - 02:03 PM in Creative Stuff!

I began one for the Sony Ericsson K810i, W850, W830, K800 and K790's, but never got round to finishing it. Maybye someday eh.

Posted Image

*NEEDS!* @W@

#29778 Purgatory's MiNDLESS SCRiBBLES

Posted by Tsukasa on 12 December 2007 - 01:55 PM in Creative Stuff!

Aha!! Maren mobile!!! Understands now lol.

#29692 The Golden Compass

Posted by Tsukasa on 11 December 2007 - 11:35 PM in Community Corner

Saw the movie tonight. I thought it was brilliant, but was somewhat disappointed that it ended where it did. I wanted to see the bridge to the stars :lol:

#29691 Alisha's Attic

Posted by Tsukasa on 11 December 2007 - 11:28 PM in Community Corner

Yeah it was me who made that video. Sorry if it creeped you out. :lol:
I love Alisha's Attic. One of the few bands from the nineties that I actually like. I have their collection CD saved on my ipod.

#29687 Create A NiGHTS Mii!

Posted by Tsukasa on 11 December 2007 - 10:59 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Posted Image

LOL wut

The one on the right is better but they both suck. My actual Reala Mii is much better. Wish you could change the eye colour/arrange moles.

ZOMG they're awesome! You have to send them to me!!!!!

Posted Image

Here's the proof that I have too much spare time in my hands.

And I STILL can't seem to realise when a thread is long time past dead. Oh well.

Have fun with Jacky and Puff Mii.

Awesome! These are very creative XD

#29625 Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Posted by Tsukasa on 11 December 2007 - 03:08 PM in Community Corner

This is an off topic thread. :/

I never read it, I'm still on 5 XD but now that I saw the movie I'm discouraged to read it :D I will try though.

NNR07 :wub: evil lulz, EVIL! Lol nah I don't really care, I know I'll still read that one. I have even looked up the videos where people go and spoil the book, SO FUNNY!
I couldn't even hear what they were saying anyway so, horra for lousy video quality!

Trust me, none of the movies do the books much justice. Apart from the new Voldemort. He looks kick ass and actually strengthened the character for me.

#29615 SA2:Battle Reala Chao

Posted by Tsukasa on 11 December 2007 - 01:35 PM in Community Corner

Its just P-o-o-f-! What is wrong with that?! O.O

Also...just now found one wonderful chao site. <a href="http://chao.hippotank.com/sa2/neutral.php" target="_blank">http://chao.hippotank.com/sa2/neutral.php</a>

---Edit---
I just read somewhere that a person got their invisible chao by using a Silver chao and a Shiny Greay chao. Isn't Silver a jewl chao? I can't remember...

It's got homophobic connotations.

#29611 Saturn Talk

Posted by Tsukasa on 11 December 2007 - 12:49 PM in Community Corner

Can't believe no-ones mentioned Shining the Holy Ark or Burning Rangers. 2 of my favourite games.