Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Tsukasa's Content

There have been 83 items by Tsukasa (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#32530 Bugs

Posted by Tsukasa on 28 December 2007 - 02:18 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Just today when I tried to enter Delight City I got a black screen and a horrible whirring noise coming from my Wii. I ended up having to restart the Wii.

Have you downloaded the latest software update from Nintendo? My Wii used to do that like a year ago but it hasn't done it now in almost a year so I think Nintendo fixed it with a patch.

#32121 Ideya

Posted by Tsukasa on 25 December 2007 - 10:36 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Yup, spot on Yami! :)

#32119 finally...

Posted by Tsukasa on 25 December 2007 - 10:33 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

What d'you mean the controls are slow?

#32117 Jods Vibes

Posted by Tsukasa on 25 December 2007 - 10:26 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I've accepted that it's real, I'm just gettin a bit annoyed at the wait now. People in Japan and America are playin away and I want a go :) lol

#31906 The sleeve

Posted by Tsukasa on 23 December 2007 - 05:20 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

WHAT?! Having lost my original copy of Christmas NiGHTS I picked another one up on ebay for £5! $49.99 seems awfully steep!

#31401 Most Hated Boss

Posted by Tsukasa on 20 December 2007 - 11:01 PM in Poll Area

I'll say Gulpo as I still can't 2.0 the bugger.

#31153 Intro video courtesy of Jeux Video

Posted by Tsukasa on 19 December 2007 - 10:55 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I see nothing wrong with that cutscene. And NiGHTS' voice is cool!

#30910 NEXT NIGHTS

Posted by Tsukasa on 18 December 2007 - 05:34 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I want a storyline where you can go through either the "Hero" or "Dark" sides like Sonic Adventure 2 and play as either NiGHTS or Reala.

OMG! NiGHTS Adventure 2 Battle! NOOOEEEZZZ! D:

#30907 After 11 years

Posted by Tsukasa on 18 December 2007 - 05:30 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I hope I don't have all this hassle when it's released in the UK. I pre-ordered Phantom Hourglass but when I drove 30 miles to the shop they'd sold out. How crap is that!

#30726 Intro video courtesy of Jeux Video

Posted by Tsukasa on 17 December 2007 - 10:13 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Will's eyes freak me out. Also the voice acting in this game, especially NiGHT's, is horrible. I hope the game play makes up for the cut scenes, because the in-engine ones especially are really not good. After things like Twilight Princess (Which is for the cube anyway) and Mario Galaxy, we KNOW the Wii can do better than this. Some of it just come across as lazy.

I'm really not all that confident about that game. It has some lovely touches to it but some stuff is just bad, and could be done much better.

I couldn't care less if it had Saturn graphics again as long as we're getting a new game. I think they were probably on a budget and they spent the money where it mattered most (imo), developing the gameplay. Plus I don't agree that the cutscenes look bad. They look alright.

#30365 So, how many of you haven't actually played NiGHTS?

Posted by Tsukasa on 15 December 2007 - 03:24 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

I only played the game for the 1st time about 3 months ago and have since played it to death. For 11 years I wanted to play it ever since I saw a review in a games magazine. It was when it appeared as a challenge on the old games master (long live Dominik Diamond) that I really HAD to play the game though. Luckily its never to late (long live ebay) and everyone should grab a copy - its not that rare or anything! As hard as it is though - I have managed to ovoid playing xmas NiGHTS so far. Its the perfect xmas game and I want to save it till then!

OMG I don't remember that! Aw I'd love to see that I loved Gamesmaster! *goes to youtube*

#30364 The next Nights SOUNDTRACK!

Posted by Tsukasa on 15 December 2007 - 03:19 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

ZOMG MUST HAVVVES!!! @_@ Ebay FTW! XD

#30221 NEXT NIGHTS

Posted by Tsukasa on 14 December 2007 - 03:32 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Greetings, and happy holidays Nightz.<_<

My opinion could change due to the fact that NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams might just include what I would like, let me emphasize that, to see sppear or happen in a NiGHTS video game.

I would prefer to keep the "E" rating, and be allowed for all audiences, because they have been. Preferablly not tieing in with religion, as the first NiGHTS video game caused an ephademic in the religion curriculum, and even after further analysis, I'm not entirely certain why.

As you said, Nightz, I would like to see an appearance of slight romance, maybe two more characters, but adolescents because they typically express feelings for one another more than those under the age of 13, due to hormones and the teenage health and emotion development.

Also, many of you members expressed your feelings regarding a future release date, I agree with you for the most part. Many of us would feel quite blasé not waiting an extensive period of time for a new addition in the video game curriculum of the NiGHTS series, however, I would also be anticipating a new addition very much as well, so I blend in with two of the three sides I see from my perspective; no third title, new title soon, and a new title in an extensive period of time.

WHAAAAT? I don't remember anything about it causing religious uproar XD. Please explain lol.

#30218 JoD released in Japan

Posted by Tsukasa on 14 December 2007 - 03:14 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

<_< Go Dreamer)-->
QUOTE (:o Go Dreamer @ Dec 14 2007, 06:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Aww.. no Japanese voice acting... NUUUUUUUUU!! I hope the US version has other voiced lauguages besides English. >.<

Speaking of which.. I wonder how far the people in Japan have gotten in JoD?[/quote]
Very much doubt they'll add new voices. It'll probably just have subs for all the different languages.

#30217 Buying JODs Dilemma

Posted by Tsukasa on 14 December 2007 - 03:12 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Lol, maybe you could pretend you're European and wait til the 25th January XD. You might be able to afford it then. *Wishes he lived in the States so he could get it on the 18th.*

#30125 NiGHTS and Reala Voices

Posted by Tsukasa on 14 December 2007 - 02:20 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

One of those 2-player screens looks like it might be the Delight City stage.

#30101 NiGHTS and Reala Voices

Posted by Tsukasa on 13 December 2007 - 11:54 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Reala sounds cool, but also not suited to Reala. He sounds like some sophisticated gay British guy sitting on a cushy arm chair in front of a fireplace.

Yeah it's a bit too deep for Reala imo. His voice actor in the first game sounded a lot younger I think.

#30077 NiGHTS and Reala Voices

Posted by Tsukasa on 13 December 2007 - 10:02 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

If they wanted NiGHTS to sound british, why didn't they hire a british voice actor? That accent sounds way to forced. I'm sure I'll get used to it but it just sounds so weird.
Reala on the other hand doesn't sound TOO bad.
I'm loving those Pians too.

#30048 Hey, hey, hey!

Posted by Tsukasa on 13 December 2007 - 08:52 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hello and welcome :(

#30007 JoD released in Japan

Posted by Tsukasa on 13 December 2007 - 05:55 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I think it's probably because there're so many different languages to translate the sub-titles into. There couldn't be that many lines of dialogue though...

#29998 JoD released in Japan

Posted by Tsukasa on 13 December 2007 - 04:51 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

We in the UK still have to wait til January 25th though right? TTWTT

#29994 Hey You Guys!

Posted by Tsukasa on 13 December 2007 - 04:36 PM in Introduce Yourself

O_o What the heck is Shinty?... *tries google*
Edit: Oh it's like hurling! *understands*

#29878 Which of the NIGHTMARE Ideya do you possess?

Posted by Tsukasa on 12 December 2007 - 11:09 PM in Poll Area

Dark Blue. I have to deal with ignorance on pretty much a daily basis.

#29821 What are your favorite Manga Series'?

Posted by Tsukasa on 12 December 2007 - 05:26 PM in Community Corner

Chobits, .hack Legend of the Twilight and FLCL.

#29790 NiGHTS into your mobile/cell phone! :D

Posted by Tsukasa on 12 December 2007 - 02:42 PM in Creative Stuff!

OK I was inspired by you guy's to try my own so here's what I got so far:

Posted Image