Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Ronnie's Content

There have been 91 items by Ronnie (Search limited from 30-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#28122 I found another Iizuka interview

Posted by Ronnie on 30 November 2007 - 10:46 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

urgh Iizuki seems to be giving the "its always been my dream to make a sequel" attitude. I remember Yuji Naka saying while he was at Sonic Team that he would never want to create a sequal to a master piece, didn't DiGi say in PD04 that Iizuki was an immense liar?

I'm not sure if I should take this interview seriously.

#28119 Analog controller , or D-pad?

Posted by Ronnie on 30 November 2007 - 10:22 PM in Poll Area

Sadly I was one of the D-pad possy back in the day :P; If I could i would go back in time slap my past self and switch the controller over to analouge to show how much better it was! I mean growing up addicted to the Mega Drive and being used to trusty up,down,left,right just felt so natural.

Summary - I'm a shamed D-padder T_T

#28118 Favorite dreamscape?

Posted by Ronnie on 30 November 2007 - 10:18 PM in Poll Area

Its gotta be Twin Seeds! The way it through the story in and actually shown the kids it wasn't NiGHTS that gave them courage it was themselves, soaring through the night sky was wonderful just how NiGHTS was meant to be portrayed, and the music! Oh the music!

#28117 Reala's new design?

Posted by Ronnie on 30 November 2007 - 10:15 PM in Poll Area

People are just afraid of change.

I like him, he has become more defined and and more of an indepth character rather than a copy of NiGHTS with a different pattern/colour scheme.

The one thing I would take away is his silly mask, he doesn't need it.

Apart from that tiny little thing he's perfect just like the Reala we all know and love ^^

#28097 Project 'OUT THERE' Attention plz.

Posted by Ronnie on 30 November 2007 - 08:08 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Don't forget folks we have the internet aswell.

Its easy to make Flash banners using Dreamweaver, Maybe we can ask some other sites to put up some free advertising for the game (NiGHTS/game related of course)

Don't forget your Myspace and Facebook pages they can be spruced up with NiGHTS and even having simple avatars and banners in for your user profile helps gets the NiGHTS face out there.

I'm sure there will be plenty of advertising during its release but a little push won't hurt.

Of course the best time to promote will be during Febuarey.

Its best to know who are key demographic is and to hit the areas they will advertising most.

I wish we had some life-sized cardboard cut outs of NiGHTS and ask local Game stores to put them up for display, that would rock!

#28050 How do you pronounce "ideya?"

Posted by Ronnie on 30 November 2007 - 02:02 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Yeah, idea

#28049 Okay. The 'Worst That Could Happen' Thread.

Posted by Ronnie on 30 November 2007 - 01:59 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Instead we'll get Wizeman stripping.

But if Wizeman strips theres.... nothing....
---

>NiGHTS has to find the computer room
>Your reward for getting all "A's" is to play every level again just as the children
>CONSTANT-TALKING!!!
>Your £200+ console can't stop this game from lagging
>Collect all 8 red coins
>You push up on the analogue, NiGHTS jerks and then glitches
>Complete the game to unlock.... sound test

#28045 I bring you red iDEYA!

Posted by Ronnie on 30 November 2007 - 01:46 PM in Introduce Yourself

Thanks, nice friendly atmosphere around here alot better than most other forums.

I'm hoping to get into the Christmas NiGHTS mood alot more so i'm hoping to get a much better Nightopian xmas avater I got somethin' cooked up :3

#28034 Dreamcast 4 up in the morning

Posted by Ronnie on 30 November 2007 - 01:29 PM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

ROFLMAO seriously.

You two blow those dreary American podcasts out the water! You got my keyboard wet with laughter (tear laughter not the other kind >.>)

Wow that was truly amazing and fun to listen to, you two should do these frequently :lol:

As for the rest of you... well... some mic practice, knowing how to prenounce "Reala's" name correctly and to stop nit picking. (who was the 40 year old who started telling us how the game would end and how it will be left open for a sequal?)

Can't wait for #5

#28031 Your favourite Nightmaren from NiGHTS into Dreams

Posted by Ronnie on 30 November 2007 - 01:09 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

Its always been Jackle.

His character design amazes me so much, how can something with so little body mass be such a challange (the only challenge in the game honestly)

His cheshire cat grin, his spikey yet essential mantle, his level design, the music *drools* his attack and speed.
His colour scheme.

Oh yes mad Jackle was my fave ^^

#28029 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Ronnie on 30 November 2007 - 01:00 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Posted Image

"Feels like i'm wearin' nothin' at all, nothin' at all, NOTHIN' AT ALL!"

#28027 Bellbridge and its Clock Tower

Posted by Ronnie on 30 November 2007 - 12:55 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Ok lets take fandom speculation to the next level!

Lets see what we got so far, the Clock Tower is Bellbridges answer to Twin Seeds and the almighty pointy tower.

NiGHTS always needs to be atop the largest building in a twinkly city just behind a cresent moon so we can't have Twin Seeds again so Bellbridge Clock tower gets voted and NiGHTS gets to to do his one footed pose. NA-NA-NAAA NA-NA-NAAA!

The way all the other buildings are set around it makes me think Bellbridge will be the last level and the Clocktower will be where NiGHTS his held captive by WIZEMAN letting William and Helen beleive in themselves and perform a suicidal jump into nothingness only to realise they can fly bitches!!!!

They work together collect all the IDEYA (they originally had anyway) and break NiGHTS free (oh did I mention the clock tower is an IDEYA PALACE? and that its the gateway between the real world and Nightopia? And... the gateway only opens when the clock hits midnight.)

And when the dream is over Elliot and cla.. er I mean William and Helen will meet there... somehow... and while the clock tower bongs so will they. THE END

IN THE NIGHTS, DREAMS DELIGHT!
I WANT TO SEE YOU STANDING NEKKID!

#28022 Since Reala's Mask Seems not to Come Off..

Posted by Ronnie on 30 November 2007 - 12:30 PM in Creative Stuff!

Ya know... with the original edit; Realas thumb infront of his face... looks like a pointy nose >.<

Gotta admit though, Reala looks like he's going to the opera with that gold mask on his face.

#28020 I bring you red iDEYA!

Posted by Ronnie on 30 November 2007 - 12:22 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hi everyone I'm Roland, long time NiGHTS fan, first time poster, I visited this site a year ago and was so intrigued how much factoids, goodies, and fanisms Trippy had put together, best NiGHTS fan site ever, anyway with JoD only 2 months away and xmas always reminding me of Christmas NiGHTS I thought it was time to contribute to a fandom of mine. so here I am.

My main loves in the franchise is the music and the art, NiGHTS has the most beautifully composed music especially for its time. And for a game based of dreams it can become so bizarre yet so interesting how much detail and imagination went into it, it almost boggles the mind.

Characters
Level design
Items

Amazing.

Anyway hope to get to know you all very soon.

Sweet Dreams

P.S. my avatar is in the festive mood! :3

#28018 A message to NiD.Com from Sega

Posted by Ronnie on 30 November 2007 - 12:13 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Did you ever notice on the Crystal Maze that the occupations of the players were either Engineers or Secretary's? were these like the only 2 jobs you could have during the 90's or what?

Sorry back on topic:

NiGHTS into JEANS sounds awesome! 2009 you say? NiGHTS would have to sit in the bath for a looong time to wear "shrink to fit", dame Levi never thinking about the Nightopian/Maren demographic >.<

#28017 What went down at Sega on Monday.

Posted by Ronnie on 30 November 2007 - 11:53 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Hi I'm Roland - Long time NiGHTS fan first time poster.

Is anyone else hoping for a wonderful sound track from the game?

One of the things that touched me in the original game was the beautifully composed music, I hope we can be treated to the same a second time around :lol:

Glad you enjoyed your trip Trippy and DiGi!