Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Ronnie's Content

There have been 91 items by Ronnie (Search limited from 26-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#36523 NOT Selling the Beta

Posted by Ronnie on 19 January 2008 - 11:06 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

YYYYAAAAAAYY! The system works!

#36422 Vote for us!

Posted by Ronnie on 19 January 2008 - 05:23 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Baby, you got my vote!

#36210 Your Random JOD though of the day?

Posted by Ronnie on 18 January 2008 - 10:03 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Random fact - Helens mum scares me *doesn't look into the reflection of windows ever again* >.<

#36209 I suppose an introduction is necessary.

Posted by Ronnie on 18 January 2008 - 09:57 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hi-hi!

#36192 Sega Superstar Tennis Trailer

Posted by Ronnie on 18 January 2008 - 08:42 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Well if this game is as good as Virtua Tennis and adds some fun stuff like Mario Tennis did, then I'm sure we've got a winner on our hands.

#36179 The next Nights SOUNDTRACK!

Posted by Ronnie on 18 January 2008 - 05:27 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

*whimpers for it*

#36178 >.> Oh yeah I'm supposed to be an admin

Posted by Ronnie on 18 January 2008 - 05:24 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

I like cheese cake....

#36117 UK Release Date for JoD

Posted by Ronnie on 18 January 2008 - 12:58 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Todays the day!

I best get some sweep :3

#36061 UK Release Date for JoD

Posted by Ronnie on 17 January 2008 - 04:14 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

For those who didn't get it a day early.

1 DAY TO GOOOOO!

I got my Friday all planned out!

#35127 UK Release Date for JoD

Posted by Ronnie on 11 January 2008 - 06:38 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

1 more week folks!

#34598 hi im new

Posted by Ronnie on 07 January 2008 - 09:24 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hi-hi

#34543 UK Release Date for JoD

Posted by Ronnie on 07 January 2008 - 12:27 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Damn why do my assignments have to be handed in during Jan and Feb? Can't I just have a late sumbmission for NiGHTS related purposes, i'm sure the exam board won't mind :P

#34351 Shoutout Messages

Posted by Ronnie on 05 January 2008 - 11:21 PM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

Can I send my Q&A letter here? I want TRiP and DiGi to give their personal opinion on my predicement.

*ehem*

Dear TRiPPY and DiGi Valentine,

I am currently living in a rented student house with four other students (1 girl, 3 guys). I used to have my Wii hooked up in the living room so we could all play it together but one of the housemates and a rowdy friend of his seem to be taking my generosity of sharing the console to the extreme. They play Wii sports constantly (well I say Wii sports, I mean Wii Golf for 4 hours straight per day) When I go to lessons, when I come back from lessons and whilst I sleep. They play it till the batteries go dead in the remotes and pester me to buy more batteries but I told them no. Well more fool me when I purchased Mario Galaxy and purchased more batteries for myself to play, but old habits die-hard and the two goons were back at it playing 9 holes of golf and laughing like donkeys. I've asked them to cut down on the gaming time but my request has fallen on death ears.
So i've had no choice but to box up my Wii and put it back in my room. I have told them I took it back home but its still with me under the bed and I've realised with JoD just a few weeks away how will I be able to play it without my Wii being hogged by golf nuts? I just want to play my platformers in piece have the Wii used more moderately and at suitable hours when i'm trying to sleep.

I fear if I hook up my Wii once more and still ley down the rules they will simply be broken as I have asked time and time again.

Am I being spiteful and selfish for taking away a toy that could be played and enjoyed by all?
Is this the medicine I have to swallow for having a Wii?
Or do I secretly play JoD when no ones around and quickly hide my Wii before greedy eye's can pry on it?

Thank you for reading.

Sincerely a desperate NiGHTS fan,

Roland.

#34347 BONUS CHRISTMAS PODCAST

Posted by Ronnie on 05 January 2008 - 11:04 PM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

Great podcast you two, another lol-filled 43 minutes.

I love your Will & dad intros they're excellent :D

Thanks for the news and the songs, DiGi can I ask; are you a proffesional musician/vocalist? Your work seems to be very well... good, you either have alot of experience or have a natural talent.

It was interesting to actually hear the Iizuka interview, it almost felt like top secret goverment secrets were being leaked when Selph was mentioned. ^^

WHO KNOWS! WHO TOLD YOU! Now I've got to kill you.

Can't wait for the next installment, it'll be after you've both played JoD to death.

Here's some applause for both of your hard work.

Posted Image

#34345 Hihi!

Posted by Ronnie on 05 January 2008 - 10:46 PM in Introduce Yourself

Posted Image

#34344 Hello every one!

Posted by Ronnie on 05 January 2008 - 10:45 PM in Introduce Yourself

I'm on a greeting spree!

WELCOME!!!!

#34343 Yo

Posted by Ronnie on 05 January 2008 - 10:43 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hi Cruithne, welcome!

Could you do me a favour, could you tell me what my avatar looks like? I seem to be having trouble uploading it.

#34342 Hello!

Posted by Ronnie on 05 January 2008 - 10:41 PM in Introduce Yourself

Helloooo.

#34341 Ohnoes, another Noob.

Posted by Ronnie on 05 January 2008 - 10:40 PM in Introduce Yourself

sup dawg!

#34203 Not actually eaten by a snowman

Posted by Ronnie on 05 January 2008 - 02:27 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

I've been trying to avoid the forums aswell as not to ruin to much of the game for myself.

Sadly though I did read the JOD topic over at the GHZ forums and they are literally saying the game is "lame" I hate mixed reviews :S

#34202 NOT Selling the Beta

Posted by Ronnie on 05 January 2008 - 02:23 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I just donated $10.

Whether or not you decide to sell it is whats best for your financial situation.

Its great that we got to know some stuff from the beggining of NiD development but it came at a very steep price.

Thank you very much.

#34168 UK Release Date for JoD

Posted by Ronnie on 04 January 2008 - 10:41 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

hhmm well it is a nice surprise and does beat waiting till the 25th, but I wonder why an early UK release? *scratches head*

#29818 Towers towers everywhere!

Posted by Ronnie on 12 December 2007 - 04:44 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

The great tower of pancakes
Posted Image

#29688 SEGA in MY house?

Posted by Ronnie on 11 December 2007 - 11:00 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

LMAO!
---
SEGA are coming to your house?
Posted Image

Quick ley the micro machines at the bottom of the stairs and and put the paint cans on top of the doors!!

Oh my god! We left TRiPPY home alone... and she's only 25!

#29680 Towers towers everywhere!

Posted by Ronnie on 11 December 2007 - 09:56 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Here is Middlesbrough Town Hall.
Posted Image
Its where Roy Chubby Brown became famous by making jokes about womens bits ¬_¬

NOTE - Its surrounded by rough bars, a royal court and the North Easts largest call centre.

wonderful Middlesbrough, if NiGHTS stopped here i'm sure he would be hassled by some chavvs.

ere' mate let us fly wivvya for 50p.