Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Ventro's Content

There have been 584 items by Ventro (Search limited from 26-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#55004 If NiGHTS had an anime...

Posted by Ventro on 23 June 2008 - 10:48 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

TRANSFORMERS: DREAMERS IN DISGUISE

Sorry, I couldn't resist. It was eating me away inside like an alien. Anyway, I think a NiGHTS anime would be good only if 4Crap stayed far the frig away from it. Just pretended it didn't exist. That would be nice. Viz can't get anywhere near it either; I saw what they did to Naruto. Atrocious.

AHHHHH!!!! The companies that shall not be named! (Harry potter reference) Those companies ruin any anime they touch.... Just saying the name in a different way would make any anime fan scream in terror and fear. Beware of those companies. They can turn a cool anime into a boring sucky anime. Look at Sonic X I watched the japanesse and the one done by 4Crap (They deserve that name). Major difference.

#54966 If NiGHTS had an anime...

Posted by Ventro on 23 June 2008 - 03:21 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I cannot help but imagining something along the lines of Sailor Moon.

Eliot and Claris are normal high (or middle?) school students and every week Wizeman shows up with a new maren. They transform into NiGHTS (allowing a potential two NiGHTSes to exist at once at any time). They beat the monster.

I think they're middle, but looks can be deceiving -.-. LOL! That will be one funny sailormoon transformation from the kids to NiGHTS. You would always hear the NiGHTS theme music while they dualize with NiGHTS.

#54958 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 23 June 2008 - 02:06 AM in Planning and Advertising

Yo! I'm in. I'm pretty sure I don't suck since most of the people I rped with (forums, and MU) seems to like the way I rp. Overall, as long as I am sure of the rules in the RP, I'll be okay like for instance no killing characters, godly characters, you can't add or take out what's in someones room or area unless asked for permission first, or you can't change the plot or who is the plot master who keeps the story up. (All rp's I've done always had different rules ro learn)

Overall, I don't mind doing this one as long as I know the ground rules and amount of time you want someone to post (if there is a time limit). I like the back story (prologue) and if I come into this rp I got to know what type of characters you are accepting. I'm going to be my own nightmaren (pure breed/ created) and I'll get more into it once you have everything set up and I get my character finalized. I'm still working on the characters. Overall, I also need to know if you approve of me or not as well. If I am, I'll probably send in times when I am available, so you won't see me unexpectedly. :D

#54953 If NiGHTS had an anime...

Posted by Ventro on 23 June 2008 - 01:23 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I hope they do make one soon. I've seen an increase of game based anime and manga lately.

If I was in charge, I would not let America touch NiGHTS. They already ruined it by making the Archie comic and it would be worse as an anime kinda like the Zelda cartoon in the 80's (ooooo... that gave me nightmares). The animation must be done in Japan.

I think having the anime would be an awesome idea. Hopefully it would not be too much based on the game.

Since I never played the sega saturn version of NiGHTS. I don't think I know him well enough to make him a main character.

Music would be hard. I would let someone else choose the music best for the anime and I'll just say yes or no to what music fits best with it. Mostly, energetic music in both good, bad, and creepy music when it comes to nightmares and you know- up beat music when something action, drastic, and violent happens.

I would like a plot line with no fluff episodes... well maybe one or two funny fluffs but no more. I think the plot line would be more about the nightmarens, for some reason... they are more interesting than the kids. I would say instead of two kids -(boy and girl). Just work with one kid. Maybe by season he works with various types of kids. Overall, I just thought of the plot in how say 5 minutes. So, I can't say how things would come about.

Overall, I would say Yay! for an anime of NiGHTS.

#54951 Write to Jackle

Posted by Ventro on 23 June 2008 - 01:09 AM in Creative Stuff!

Dear Jackle,

How do I say your name in spanish, french, and german?

#54949 What if NiGHTS went on to be extremely popular and Sonic was a only a cult hit?

Posted by Ventro on 23 June 2008 - 01:05 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Well, to tell you the truth. It would be nice to have Night's as the main game character that pulls people in, but I'm soo glad it didn't go the way like sonic did because Sonic is starting to fall apart. Overall, the person who orignally made sonic left anyway (not so sure with the team or not). I think Sonic might move downhill soon for some reason. Furthermore, I would like to see a NiGHTS anime someday when more people get into it.

#54946 Color or Black and White?

Posted by Ventro on 23 June 2008 - 12:35 AM in Dream Discussion

All my dreams are technicolored or digital painted dreams. Some cell painted like cartoons, but the only time I might have black and white dreams is if by memory or recalling past events. There are special times when they are fully black and white like detective dreams, but it's very rare. I think it's kinda hard to dream in black and white especially working out the shades of gray.

#54935 NiTES: Jernee of Dreemz

Posted by Ventro on 22 June 2008 - 11:02 PM in Creative Stuff!

OMG! This comic is hilarious. I love it. Did he kill Will?

#54932 NiGHTS or Reala?

Posted by Ventro on 22 June 2008 - 10:29 PM in Poll Area

I kinda like Reala because of his character in the game. He's actually pretty evil. Wonder why he always listens to wizeman. Reala should be running the show. Oh well, he was created by him. :D