Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Ventro's Content

There have been 584 items by Ventro (Search limited from 20-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#62767 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 12 September 2008 - 12:09 AM in Nightmare

"I don't know! I'm pretty much glad she''s out of our hair. Right?" Ventro said looking at his shoulders. He forgot that his other heads are gone.

#62765 Talent NiGHTS!

Posted by Ventro on 12 September 2008 - 12:02 AM in Planning and Advertising

Name: Ventro
Reason for starring: He wanted to find a use for his gloves and not be called an Ideyan theif.
Outfit for show: Black suit with a gold glittering vest
Your Act: Sight tricks with his Ideyan Gloves
Preforming with?: solo
What your set will look like: Usually dark stage with glowing floating rings and glowing platform

#62762 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 11:47 PM in Nightmare

"Yeah! We kinda made outselves on his enemy list now." Ventro said seriously and looked at the castle. There was a rumbling sound coming from the fight.

#62759 Talent NiGHTS!

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 11:32 PM in Planning and Advertising

Well, only dalight can end eye of storm. So, I think it would be nice to wait and see if anyone come back. Overall, might as well try something different. I'm starting off work and it's best to make a new curve for that time. I'll send you a Pm of Ventro's act soon and post here!

#62757 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 11:18 PM in Nightmare

Ventro stood up when the pain went away. He felt his forehead and the back of his head. The extra eye and horn was gone.

"Hey! I'm back to normal. I can talk better too. Ha! There's no more pain! Kiera!! Thank you soo much!" Ventro hugged Kiera. He was soo greatful that he accidentally licked Kiera on her face.

#62755 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 11:04 PM in Nightmare

All three heads looked at each other with confusion.

"Don't know?" Ventro said.

"Work faster!" Another head said.

"Raja gets butt kicked." the other head smiled.

Soon, Ventro felt a tickling feeling inside him, and he grumbled in pain again. The extra heads recede back into his neck and the extra eye started to disappear. Slowly, he returned back to his nightmaren form. He grumbled in pain after the transformation.

#62753 Ven's fanmaren art.- Gallery... o.O Lost count!

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 10:55 PM in Creative Stuff!

he probably would, but I couldn't really figure out a story for him in the Eye of the storm. In my actual thought process story, he's suppose to be a lot worse than claws. XD

Edit1:

For those who didn't see or couldn't find it:

Fanmaren Kiera:
Posted ImagePosted Image

This comic is an alpha/beta comic. I did this before the 1st one I made to see if I can get some things right. If it doesn't make any sense. You're not alone XD.
Posted Image

Eye of storm pictures:
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

I've seen other people fan sights made baby nightmarens and nightmaren eggs. So, I did one of my own for Ventro :)

Posted ImagePosted Image

Here's some various pictures I did to the gallery. Enjoy ^.^ Don't forget to scroll up to see the earlier ones I've posted.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#62751 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 10:50 PM in Nightmare

Ventro's heads nodded and he flew back outside to point all the nightmarens in the right direction

"ARGH!! You coward! You rotten doll!" Raja yelled when she messaged the pain on her face. Soon, she heard nightmarens coming through the path way and into the laboratory.

"There she is! Get her!" one of them yelled. A group of angry nightmarens attacked.

"No! MASTER!!!! AHHHHHHHH!" She screamed while she was being tackled by many nightmarens.

Ventro waited outside for Kiera to come out.

#62748 Talent NiGHTS!

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 10:41 PM in Planning and Advertising

This actually seems like a fun cool down idea. LOL! I might consider joining in.

#62747 Ven's fanmaren art.- Gallery... o.O Lost count!

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 10:38 PM in Creative Stuff!

Oh! He's one of the fighter's in the colossium. I made him a while back, but never got a chance to use him. His name is Archina. He was actually suppose to be Ventro's rival.

#62746 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 10:34 PM in Nightmare

Ventro stopped in relief. Surprisingly, he heard voices outside of the castle.

"Where is that woman reponsible for this?" Some one yelled.

"Where is she hidding?" another one yelled outside. Raja screamed in horror and rolled with her hands on her face.

"Demon!!! You rotton Demon of Dolls! I'll make sure there's nothing left." She cried in pain. Ventro yelled through the opening hall.

"Over here! Over Here!" one of the heads yelled.

#62743 Ven's fanmaren art.- Gallery... o.O Lost count!

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 10:25 PM in Creative Stuff!

Well, can't say that he really had horns, but if he did that's what they'll look like. Horn concept is what I actually saw some other people do preceive what's under the hat. When I do my own thing for Ventro, he might not have horns. Still debating. XD

#62742 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 10:15 PM in Nightmare

"Roooaaahhhhh!" she screamed angrily at Kiera's threat nad lunged her head forward to get a bite of her.

"I'LL MAKE SURE THERE'S NOTHING LEFT OF YOU!!!" she yelled.

"KEYRAW!!!" all three of Ventro's heads yelled and he attempted to run towards Raja. Unfortunately, he was too far away to stop her.

#62738 Ven's fanmaren art.- Gallery... o.O Lost count!

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 10:06 PM in Creative Stuff!

Here's some various pictures I did to the gallery. Enjoy ^.^ Don't forget to scroll up to see the earlier ones I've posted.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#62736 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 10:01 PM in Nightmare

"GUEST!!! You're an OUTCAST!!! A mere speck that needs to be crushed. I don't care what happens to me now... I just want you to be DEAD!!" she finished and swipped her claw at Kiera. She missed , but the nails of her claws tore Kiera's gown. Soon, Kiera was loosing all her reasoning and was filled with hatred to kill Kiera. Fangs grew out of her mouth and formed pinchers like a spider. Her mouth drooled of green slime when she looked at Kiera's chest.

"You look yummy to eat." she hissed.

#62732 Ven's fanmaren art.- Gallery... o.O Lost count!

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 09:37 PM in Creative Stuff!

Yup! I was thinking of accepting fanmaren requests to help me with my drawing skills and maybe do some more stuff like pictures and comics. Shocked you like the three headed griffon too. XD Oh yeah! I think you knew that the black dressed nightmaren is Raja!

I think my favorite one is baby ventro XD. He's soo cute XD.

edit one: You got to scroll up to see the latest images. Or I'll see about bringing them down a bit. Sorry XD!

#62731 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 09:31 PM in Nightmare

"Fool! You don't think I can do this again. I'll make sure your grave is HERE!!!" she yelled balling her hand into a fist. She swung at Kiera repeatedly.

Meanwhile, Ventro arrived back to see the cat fight still going.

"Keyraw! Uh..." Ventro stopped when he saw something growing big behind Raja like a swollen bump. Raja felt the pain, but more concerned about punching the lights out of Kiera.

#62727 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 09:12 PM in Nightmare

"RooooaAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!" Raja leaped towards Kiera and slammed her into a wall. "Shut..... up.... B*tch...!"she said coarsly. She breathed heavily when she felt a sharp pain. Bending down in pain, she noticed two arms coming out of her body.

"RoaAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" she screamed even more when her face started to deform as well.

#62722 Ven's fanmaren art.- Gallery... o.O Lost count!

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 09:02 PM in Creative Stuff!

Glad you liked it Ookami. Surprisingly you gave me a lot to work with on her XD. I still want to see your version of her to see if I was atleast close XD.

#62720 Ven's fanmaren art.- Gallery... o.O Lost count!

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 08:47 PM in Creative Stuff!

Hello everybody! Yes, I actually forgot where I am with the gallery numbers. XD Overall, Here's another collection of images: I still have more after this one o.O

Fanmaren Kiera:
Posted ImagePosted Image

This comic is an alpha/beta comic. I did this before the 1st one I made to see if I can get some things right. If it doesn't make any sense. You're not alone XD.
Posted Image

Eye of storm pictures:
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

I've seen other people fan sights made baby nightmarens and nightmaren eggs. So, I did one of my own for Ventro :)

Posted ImagePosted Image

#62716 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 08:29 PM in Nightmare

"Ahhhhhh...." she screamed loudly that almost made the vials around the room crack. Her ruby red eyes looked at Kiera with a lust of hatred. She got up from the floor soaked and drenched in her own potion.

"You little Welch! I'll show you! You Shall Die For Your Insolence... Ah!" She bent down in pain. Her body seemed to soak the different types of potions around her.

Meanwhile, Ventro flew over the castle and through an open window. When he saw a gathering of mutated nightmarens, he placed the box gently off the floor. Unfortunately, they were tired. With haste he removed the box top, and yelled, "Free Drink!!!" Soon, all the nightmarens got up to run towards the box. Each one grabbed a vial to drink.

#62692 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 04:12 AM in Nightmare

When the vials cracked and broke on the floor, it created a puddle of green ooze on the floor. Unexpectedly, she slipped around uncontrolably towards a shelf of more vials.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed in terror when she collided with the shelf.

"Nooooooo!" she screamed horribly when she noticed her own potions on top and under her.

Ventro caught the keys and unlocked the door to the room. He grabbed one of the vials and drank the antidote. He also grabbed a case of it and flew out the room.

"Keyraw! Cure other marens! Be Back!" Ventro yelled and flew out the room.

#62690 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 03:57 AM in Nightmare

"Errr...!" she growled when she felt blood from the deep scratch on her face. "That's it!" She crossed her arms and lifted one leg up. So, she balanced on one foot like a ballerina. She caused herself to spin around like a top. When she was fast enough, she made a small twister and moved towards Kiera with intense speed. During the spin, a key fell on the ground.

#62688 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 03:44 AM in Nightmare

"ARGH!!! MY DRESS!!! I'll show you NO MERCY PESANT OF DOLLS!!!" She yelled and flew towards Kiera giving her a double slap with her hands. "You're not soo tough." she stated and gave her one more slap really hard.

"And wipe that smile off your face. A girl like you is too ugly to smile." she remarked. Ventro stood clear of their way. He knew that it would be unwise to stop a cat fight when it started. For a while, he watched carefully to see if any keys would drop during the fight.

#62686 Eye of the Storm

Posted by Ventro on 11 September 2008 - 03:21 AM in Nightmare

"Gasp! How dare you!" she flew quickly towards Kiera and slapped her hard with her three fingers.

"You shall never speak to me in that kind of manner. I'm the daughter of the Emperor of Nightmare. I shall never accept trash talk in my presence." she yelled angrily.

Ventro quickly stepped back after the situation. He knew where this was going.