Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

WATERLiLYCAT's Content

There have been 229 items by WATERLiLYCAT (Search limited from 05-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#80260 NiGHTS baby stuff?

Posted by WATERLiLYCAT on 02 November 2009 - 11:08 AM in Creative Stuff!

Yes! Supply the little one with as much NiGHTS input as possible! Condiiittiiooonnniiinnng >:D

I'm sorry to say I don't know who out there could supply NiGHTS baby clothing, but I'm sure it could be commissioned by some costume-maker. You could also try sewing up pajamas like their costumes yourself, if you just use thin fabric over an existing set of clothes. Kichigai's hats are a great idea, as well, so long as like Sapphire suggested stripes are added.

(You totally need Jackle curtains and Ideya wall murals, by the way.)

#80258 DreamCast 11 question

Posted by WATERLiLYCAT on 02 November 2009 - 10:58 AM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

I wish I had a microphone D; Or at least the courage to ask my Mother to get me one. "No, Mum, I swear I'm not talking to stalkers on the internet!"

#80257 DiGi and I's costumes for Auchi 08'/NO! 2010!

Posted by WATERLiLYCAT on 02 November 2009 - 10:38 AM in Cosplay Zone

I'm glad of it! That mask looks wicked cool [/SonicCatchphrase] Everyone shall certainly be slowly gnawed by their inner fan girl/boy/thing in anticipation to see the finished TRiPPY interpretation >:3

As well you should be hyped, I'd certainly be. But given the amount of pointy things you'll be working with, you need not get too excited and put an eye out.

A one-eyed Admin... Cool.

#80254 DiGi and I's costumes for Auchi 08'/NO! 2010!

Posted by WATERLiLYCAT on 02 November 2009 - 10:21 AM in Cosplay Zone

Oohoohoo, DiGi as Jackle for Auchi 2010? Yes! The fan girls go wild for the news that this is back on! X3 I shall be back in my corner monitoring this project as closely as possible. And taking notes for my hopeful Jackle costume.

If it's not too late to suggest something-- It has been a year, after all-- As WyldFlowa previously suggested, Crayola Model Magic might be a good thing to toy with for a mask. I've never used it myself, but I've seen some fantastic masks made with it as a base. And after much sanding, varnishing, and painting it has potential. Not to mention, it's typically rather inexpensive.

And if a material up for the option has some issue that prevents it from being on the face, you could always try securing the mask to a decorated pole, like a Masquerade mask, if DiGi has a hand free to tote that about. I just hope you don't try to blackout his face, because unless DiGi is cool with downing a few bottles of ink to turn his mouth black it probably won't look flattering.